So I saw this on Leddit. DESU I think that the majority of vets don't become homeless...

So I saw this on Leddit. DESU I think that the majority of vets don't become homeless, so the ones that do only have themselves to blame.

Like this guy isn't homeless, hes a vet

It's immigrants taking all the available jobs and Tyrone cucking them when they go to war

immigrants aren't taking 53% guys job though are they

That vet is a white male so he only has himself to blame.

ftfy

I hope Trump sets up some kind of program for homeless vets, obama really did jack for them

So when was the last time the US Army fought to protect the nation? 1812?
Soldier is a job. They get their pay. If they don't like it pursue education or training instead of serving the jew to feel manly

Thanks for the redpilled version.

what a cuck

Yup. Most people I know who joined the army were retarded in high school. Joining just delayed their inevitable destination

Most veterans aren't homeless, nor do most have PTSD, or any serious issue re-adjusting to civilian life. The VA and veteran programs aren't perfect, but anyone who wants help can get it. My wife and I both are currently being paid to go to school, we own our own house outright, I only work during the summer and the wife is working a job just to have a better job when she graduates(currently a CNA without the certification, will be a nurse in a few months). I can go to the VA and get any care I need, with a copay of $15. Or I can go to a vet-center and get any therapy I'd like for free.

I guarantee any homeless veteran has a mountain of other issues, not just military related stuff.

more like protect the Jewish nation

Too many vets not taken care of after seeing some fucked up shit abroad. Its sad, really.

oy vey, but welfare is communist, goy

>the people who fight for my freedom aren't worhty of respect

You are faggot who else is going to kill shitskins so you have the security to shitpost?

a guy who works hard is a cuck?

>protect Israel
>get a job wage slave goyim

I guy who is getting royally fucked by the system and is OK with it is a cuck, yes

Yes

>working is getting fucked by the system

what?

>No health insurance
>Barely any vacation time
>Not getting the GI bill for college education

Yea I'd say he's getting fucked over

Most soldiers are massive Fucking welfare queens.
There is so much shit in the army to help returning vets integrate back into society.
The ones you find homeless are guaranteed either drug addicts, or were never in the army

fight for the merchant, come back and get merched because you fought for the merchant.

I mean i woudldn't say thats true because of :

I mean you gonna take that shit bro?

are you some kind of commie? He can't stand up for himself

its all your own fault, you can't just blame everything on the merchant

lmao

>commie

The ultimate form of civic duty, national pride is our army. What kind of message does it send when our soldiers and vets, our ultimate pride, are rotting on the streets.

>muh national pride

yeh, while you are a solider. When you leave the army of your own accord so what?

>own accord

top kek. get real. Plenty of guys get fucked up overseas.

the majority don't. As the great Don said "I like people who don't get caught" and its true

I though college was free for military people.. Also don't they make like 60k a year starting out? How do you not save any money with the great salary?

>the majority don't
Orly

what does honourably discharged even mean? You were discharged, where is the honour?

i would have more respect for vets if the USA had fought even a single justified war in the last century.

>WW2 was unjustified
t. Weebshit

Honorable discharge is like if you got your leg blown off and can't fight anymore

>gets fucked over by the system
>is proud about it

jewish indoctrination got him good.

That's our government, not the vets.

lol you're trying to make that argument here, of all places?

This, they are trying to defend a country that has already been invaded, undermined and compromised. their fucks Tyrone, takes the kids and the house and he will be forced to get ' a normal job' only to realize that allot of menial jobs are taken by immigrants leaving him to find that 1 in a 1000 opportunity where he gets a high grade opening, which will force him to invest lots of energy and time to become knowledgeable at this new profession he never intended to take because he was a fucking soldier. Even the Roman Empire wasn't this ungrateful towards it's militants.

When you enlist for the military (successfully) you already invested your life to become succesfull in this field. Only to get it taken away from you eventually and getting few appropriate follow-up ventures. Lots of top tier operators actually follow up into PMC's and the likes. Because they know they can't do anything else just like a computer engineer or heart surgeon can't do anything else. And they are often smart enough and your typical Type-A guy that will get shit done.

Lots of vets are just normal people who invested their life in the military because they believed in their country and weren't really prepared for the trauma of real combat or normal civilian life afterward. They were just not 'Alpha' enough to keep their bitch in line and not brown and minority enough to get gibsmedats and labor jobs. Most societies nowadays just takes every option away from such a man and then mocks him in his face for being optionless. It's the epitome of cuntery and not surprising given the fem-centric way our society has turned to.

so, you were a faggot and couldn't keep in cover. So what how is that my fault?

You are too stupid to even have a conversation with if you honestly don't have a concept of what that.

Stay on tea island, you toothless faggot.

As a military man myself, it's usually only the complete shitpumps who end up in these situations.

You break your brain on deployment, the military is going to try and help. Only a complete rejection of the system due to said insanity(or clarity), or the fact you were a tool to begin with, would put you in such a situation.

natsocs are so retarded

>muh country

>muh welfare for vets

>holocaust dunt real

what are you leftistts denying the USSR killed those people?

fuck off stormfag

Yeh i have a concept

>be weak
>get shot

???

no

>impyling the Donald is a stormfag

Probably the same retards calling Milo a pedo

>denying what Milo said

You're a dum-dum britfag

IDk why the army is so respected. In almost all european countrys, the army is your last chance, ur a fucking stupid moron, who has a natural aptitude for sports, so u go to the army.
But in the US its like ur fuking GOD.
i dont get it

>letting the liberal media warp your views on milo

>guy who kept a book of hitler's speeches by his bed is not a stormfag

>milo is not a pedo

He outright admitted to engaging in pederasty relationships. His career is sunk and only le duhnald reddit cancer believes he dindunuffin.

Hitler is famed for his speeches even amongst leftists. He just gets inspiration from them.

>He outright admitted to engaging in pederasty relationships.

no he didn't this is just bs