Truck of Terrorism Comes to Town

Here's the Vile White Terrorist Neilson Francis Derrick Rizzuto that so Violently Mowed down 28 people in New Orleans, Some as young as 3 y/o...Thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/02/26/28-injured-after-truck-plows-into-new-orleans-parade-crowd-suspect-in-custody.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Rizzuto
Sicilians aren't white

chink-eyed dago

>Thoughts ?
Mardi Gras is degenerate

this
extremely haram

Strange way to spell Sam Hyde

So dishing them a 'Mowing Down' is OK ?

He has chink eyes looks like half gook or turkmen

Terrorism
>Police Chief Michael Harrison said in a press conference after the incident that the suspect, who was traveling in the opposite direction of the parade and struck two vehicles, veered off to the other side from the parade, hitting a number of pedestrians before coming to a stop.

The suspect was described by Harrison as "highly intoxicated"; he is being investigated and is at the DWI office.

his eyes say that weren't no accident

Looks like an Asian

>Rizzuto
Fucking daegos, letting the italians and irish into the US was a mistake.
reeeeeeeeeeee

>Thoughts ?
He was drunk as fuck, it happens

there is sword if you want.

>muslim kills americans
ALL MUSLIMS ARE SCUM NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST REEEE
>white guy kills americans
w-well they were degenerates and deserved it so...

Whitophobia

Apparently he was begging the police to kill him out of shame so I don't think it was terrorism

wait a second, he is half chink. thats genetic psychpathy. eliot rodgers rings a bell.
fucking pooo in loo never saw a white human.

More like:
>muslim declares jihad on civilians, mows down multiple victims
#NotallMuslims
>some drunk faggot behind the wheel mows down civilians
Evil fucking white man needs to be eradicated!

hmmm

Should have dude weeded.

Dude weed is illegal but they have festivals and parades dedicated to whoo alcohol!

Dude shots just got a taste of their own medicine.

thats literally what you're doing itt with the roles reversed. oh he's not white he's italian! he looks asian! he was drunk! you sound like a soccer mom when their kid hits another kid. grow up bitch, murder is murder

All the niggers in Orleans were probably doing that 'walk slow in front of YT to be annoying shit' and this guy got drunk and said fuck it.

I'm sure that given the area, not much was lost.

It has literally nothing to do with terrorism and no one died

Walter White: "Son, this is why I told you not to use both feet while driving."

Was the 28 people lying on hospital bed, their 100s of relatives, 1000s frightened spectators of the carnage not utterly Terrorized ?

>Tfw was in New Orleans this weekend with friends for Mardi Gras
>was like 2 blocks away from where this happened

>Rizzuto
So he wasn't white
Also wasn't terrorism, it was a drunk motherfucker, and no one died.

Rirruto?

Undoctored Picture of the White Terrorist Driver Sam Hyde.

You must be a liberal. Only liberals care so little about what words mean and how they are used.

That MUST be a fucking proxy.

He can't keep getting away with it!

Dude is clearly not white. Anyways, still just a drunk asshole who deserves pound-me-in-the-ass prison for a lifetime

Slitty eyes, looks Chinese, therefore not white.

End of thread.

he wasn't engaged in violence to advance his political views.

You don't have to be a liberal to try dissect a horrific night for those party people

Police Chief Michael Harrison said in a press conference after the incident that the suspect, who was traveling in the opposite direction of the parade and struck two vehicles, veered off to the other side from the parade, hitting a number of pedestrians before coming to a stop.

The suspect was described by Harrison as "highly intoxicated"; he is being investigated and is at the DWI office.

>white

foxnews.com/us/2017/02/26/28-injured-after-truck-plows-into-new-orleans-parade-crowd-suspect-in-custody.html

Why proxy bro ?

>He was drunk as fuck,
I dunno man, kids these days are into those research chemicals off the dark web.

This kid I work with have me one and told me to take half because they are strong. I took 1/3 and was on my ass with a solid 14 hours of memory loss. The only memory of that day is that I got a DUI.

Every Original inhabitant of North-Central-South America had 'Slitty-Chinese' Eyes, I'm sure they weren't American too right ? if this guy ain't white then Even Nordics are Chink

>east euro khan eyes
fuck off slavs arent white

?

>drunk driver at Mardi Gras

Wow who could have predicted this

Is he a Muslim because I hope so

Or maybe he's an illegal immigrant I hope so

> I don't like those creepy chink eyes

Who is this Romulan motherfucker.

>Looks like an Asian

That explains the driving.

he has steppe genes in him

based

Well OP?

We're waiting

Bouncer at the Daiquiris at New Orleans

thats not too specific user, there are thousands of those daiquiri places in Orleans.

already answered

how about his personal business location, go find it if you'r around from there