Are orthodox jews the niggers Israel?

>Special laws for them
>Believe retarded hairbrained religious mumbo jumbo (kabbalah, talmud...etc)
>Won't fight for their country
>Many won't even move to Israel, and yet protest Israel's laws
>In America, well known for defrauding the welfare system
>High birth rate is quickly overtaking the jewish population

Literal nigger-tier shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeF7jqf0GU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone else worried that these Orthodox Jews think New York is the center of Israeli policy?

the battle Israel is about to experience, they will need whatever blessing they can get.
Draft them as medics, Hacksaw Ridge style.

>take over TEN BLOCK of New York over Israeli army plan
>of New York over Israeli army plan
>New York
>Israeli army plan

Kikes gonna kike.

>Draft them as medics
It's not that Orthodox Jews are opposed to killing, they are opposed to living an honest life.

Orthodox jews are anti zionism, this is why they don't want to fight for it.

>top 10 most dangerous places for your wallet

Haredi are God-tier.
Fuck you goyim.

No kabbalistic satanists are

yup, israelis are faggots

>Jews take over Jew York
>Nobody notices because it's literally the same thing as every other day.

Yes, the sooner these obviously terrible kikes replace the even worse, "white-presenting" subversive kikes, the better. No one can fucking stand these people. We should be thankful.

The Orthodox Jews are the kaballistic ones...

They believe they are above fighting for Israel and many orthodox Jews oppose Israel because they know that the gathering of Jews into a homeland would be disastrous because their authority is derived from Rabbinic hierarchies between international communities

they dont join the army (mandatory in israel)
dont work
get payed for "studying torah"
bring tons of chilldren for which they recive welfare
and the worst? they powerfull in politics because cult behavior so they push for jewish sharia for us secular guys

absolut worst

They are far worse than the blacks

Orthodox jews with their higher birthrates are very good. They are indeed like niggers and they doing God's work by breeding out high IQ ashkenazis who pose a threat to civilization.

>religious persecution

>sea of Hassides
How did we let an opportunity like this get away?

Don't they sometimes call other israeli nazis for suggesting they do their part in the army

get jewed jew

This

Israel is a meme. They are not religious at all, they hate orthodoxy as much as they hate mudslims

They also have the worst genetics of any people I have ever seen outside of the Amish community.

Jewria

Israel being jewish is a meme*

Wait, were the more religious jews jewing the less religious jews?
>Fight for my country goyim.
>No you fight for my country goyim.

Jews play the role of the victim while they victimize everyone on the planet.

yes, they circlejerk their missconceptions and tkae it far from reality
i know your pain
actually they are prety smart usually, but batshit insane
kek

What exactly is going on here?

where is a muslim suicide bomber when ya need one

9/11 was an inside JEWISH job - a pretext to go to war and destabilize Israel's neighbors. It's all for the establishment of 'Greater Israel' and the Jew World Order.

Isn't it fun how they make it so easy to hate them?

Jews jewing jews jewing jews

>Refuse to work
>Have 20 kids who will grow up and refuse to work
>Wont do any civic service because they have to spend every waking hour studying the Torah
>Rampage when government requires you to contribute.

You are correct

Haredi are usually Ashkenazi tho.

Their hats and stupid haircuts annoy the fuck out of me.

arent the orthodox the ones that aggressively settle? thus the most need for the military?

All paid for by the US tax payer and German guilt reparations.

lel

>jews getting jewed by jews

its pottery

>3 layers of jewing

Wtf! I love juice now!

>Jews jewing jews who are jewing goys in the USA, Canada, UK, Germany and other good goy nations

I bet the guy who makes those hats is a pretty rich fella

Gas the jews when?

Don't worry about it I'm sure Hillary Trump will appease them and instead send in 50,000 American men to go die in place for them in their quest to attack Iran/Russia. Who really takes headlines like these seriously in an age of fake news vs disinfo news? Good thing for Israel that some Americans still believe in fairy tales, eh? I don't hate America but it's too late and will won't be around in another 20yrs. Same with their liberal globo/homo/pedo masters in Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=NeF7jqf0GU4

>Hats

WE

50 Shades of Jew

They're basically Jewing the Jews then?

They actually think they are just like religious soldiers since they dedicate their lives to religious studies.

Do they have to continuously prove they've been "studying torah"?

I'm sure god would be proud of their cowardy if he existed.

Jew 2: Hyperjew

In other news, 10 blocks of New York found to be completely devoid of lost change.

and if they take over, what do they expect to happen?

Ayy

You know what's the worst? since you live in a democracy their power will only get bigger since they are the ones who breed the most and there is nothing you can do about it

im actually not sure about that, but for what i know they actually do that, what else can they do? just sit at home and browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

>Jews getting exploited by Jews
>mfw

I think it's clear that Jews have to attach themselves parasitically to another people in order to live. Otherwise they start feeding off of their own.

haha, they live exclusively on gibs expropriated from their non-useless compatriots and even with their breeding rate they will never catch up to their "other" citizens of the death cultist persuasion

So is it like the taller your hat the more Jewish you are?

>just sit at home and browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

I assumed that's what all the young Israeli posters here did

Now I discover you could have it as a paid lifestyle

as sad as it makes me, i must agree, tho you will not find them protecting israel in any way, they figurativly bite the hand that feeds them

They've the same colour of shut in neets.

Look up Kars for Kids if you don't believe this.

Kek

Literally, the more hats you wear, the more spiritual clout you wield.

Yes. Lived in Israel for 4 years, they are indeed the niggers of Israel, unless you count the Ethiopians who are LITERALLY the niggers of Israel.

Israelis are pretty patriotic and nationalist, and dislike the orthos for skipping out of the army service while collecting gibs.

They are kept around to read the Torah/Talmud and to remind everyone what a generic disaster you can become via inbreeding.

Are those made of real fur?