John "Tokyo Rose" McCuck BTFO

So I run one of the largest pro-Trump IG pages (TrumpMemz) and there's nobody I hate more than John McCuck, so lately I've been posting anti-McCuck posts and my followers are flooding his IG and calling him a traitor. Now I know McCuck doesn't check his IG or anything like that but it's good for all his cuck followers and voters to see what people really hunk of him. We should do this more often.

Anyone has any other ideas to hold neocon rino cucks accountable for being cucks?

McCucks following more cucks

The following are from his IG page

Fuck this cuck traitor

This guy should be hung in public.

You're doing Kek's work.

Godspeed user, I hate the Songbird of Saigon as well.

I remember we used to call him McNasty back in the day, when he had Presidential ambitions

McCuck is the definition of the shabbos goy

I really have a hard time believing he isn't a Jew

God, Soros seriously looks what I imagine someone occupied by the soul of the Devil would look like. Jesus Christ. It makes me believe in God.

Some more love

From America

McCain is fucking cancer.

IVe been following your account for a while!

I just started my own meme account too

>Anyone has any other ideas to hold neocon rino cucks accountable for being cucks?

maybe I'll write him a letter

The funny part is that he's actually advocating for America's national interest while Donald Trump proposes actually betraying our country.

Can you change his nickname to "Hanoi John" please? It's more appropriate and I bet it would make him fucking rage if he found out he was being called that.

Russian shills who don't realize Sup Forums has IDs

That cancer is shrinking with Trump coincidentally