Live in norway

>live in norway

>use trust based shopimg system with no humans involved

>anyone could steal from the store using this system

Why does this only work in real white countries like norway?

Other urls found in this thread:

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coop_amba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coop_(Switzerland)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>norway
>white

Austria and Germany have the same thing - called self-checkout. You put stuff in your bag, then go to the "self-checkout" and scan your own things, pay with your card and that is that.

It works because 99% of white people are not criminals. And there is at least one detective per store which watches out for Turks, Arabs and Muslims generally.

Yes, we have it too. Negroes btfo.

>Why does this only work in real white countries like norway?

They have this in Portugal in even pretty poor areas. Don't get uppity.

We have something similar, but there are still 1 or 2 young workers standing there to help if needed, and also looking out.

pretty sure most countries have self-checkout stations
we've still got niggers here though so the doors have scanners

They have it in burger.

Ralph's

Had those self checking.

We have it in Ireland also.

norway has coops?

we have those at our local stop & shop

that said ive seen these systems in America when i visited so your argument is pretty retarded

>white

how does it actually wrk?

Because stores would notice and you could get arrested afterwards. Also a few items stolen probably don't outweigh the money saved by hiring less employees.

We have those as well and in nigger heavy areas they have guards at the door waiting for the scanners to go off and stop them.

Local grocery store tried this (40% immigrant area) and only lasted for three weeks lol.

It's a Danish cooperation

"real white countries"

>went in Norway
>saw niggers in oslo
>left sad af
>got back to France and its arabs

This is not standard self checkout. With this you take a handheld scanner around the store with you and scan and bag your own groceries as you're walking around the store. At the end, you load the scanner into a machine and pay for everything you've bagged, and leave.

We aren't sweden mc mongrol

You've got to be meming me. Got an article or something?

you walk around the store with the scanner in hand, and scan each item as you put it into your cart. then you go to a self-checkout machine and it tells you how much you owe, pay it, and leave. it's nice because there are no lines, and you can bag your stuff as you walk around the store.

>meanwhile in Chicago

German tourists are fucking nigger-tier, though. We've had seven incidents where tourists have been stealing food from trust-based lodges, and in every case, the culprits were German tourists. They claim "oh we cannot read the Norwegian, we're innocent!", but almost every lodge has information in both English and German. No one of them turned themselves in

You scan your shit as you walk around in the store, and then put the machine back when you check out, and you pay with your credit card.

lmao for eternity @ sweden

Yeah that's in every american market where LP is less than hiring additional cashiers. (whiter areas)

Even Home Depots and shit.

>1 post by this id

What a twist.

We've got those in America too. Except we have 6 armed guards at every entrance/exit in case a nigger gets wise.

Most people don't even do the self-checkout because we'd rather have the fucking worker do it because that's their job. Why do more work than you have to? Oh yeah, it only works in Europe because Europe is so autistic that they can't even speak to the cashier. That's why Europe will be North Africa in 50 years.

No, just quietly removed the system and went back to cashiers.

>CURRENT YEAR
>still needing to carry scanners
Fucking savages.

Meanwhile in actual white countries, we have technology so advanced that you don't even need to check out. It's done for you when you take a product off the shelf.

We have those in America too faggot

Germans are niggers of Europe

who else /stop&shop/ here

oh shit no one checks, this system is in my store im gonna eat good today

I always use self-checkout because I do my shopping right when the store opens and they only have one cashier on duty that early so it's much faster to use self checkout.

>German tourists are fucking nigger-tier, though.
Ahmed, please. Germans never go to Norway for "tourism" ever. Like really, never ever.

M A C H I N E D

We have this in New England and even in some not so great areas.

>america
>white

Are you above 50?

Because I only saw old people doing it with 5 or 6 items.

We have these with one guy watching six at once.

Good goy. Make sure you do the stores job so they can save every shekel. Why don't you pay them for the privilege of using their goods too?

No thanks, I'll make sure to go to the cashier every time so they have a job and they save me the effort.

We actually used to have these in my area. No idea why anyone thought they were a good idea. People would steal not only food but the scanners themselves, just to be assholes.

Grocery stores in my area have also been phasing out the self checkout lines since people steal shit that way too.

>Oh yeah, it only works in Europe because Europe is so autistic that they can't even speak to the cashier.

No, we do not like to wait. I rather scan my items in 30secs and pay and that is that. Why should I wait 5 min until the 6 Turks and negroes in front of me spend their Hartz-IV money on liquor and pork?

is that where poor people shop?

I worked at tourist cabins during summer for three years as a teenager, lots of Germans there.

>pick up product to read the back label
>EBIN YOU JUST BOUGHT THIS HERE IS YOUR 666 DOLLARYDOO BILL PRAISE MOLOCH

Too bad. Might be a plausible story seeing the self scan systems I know of here are in non-urban areas.

I can literally not figur out who startet it. I think it might have been the British.

>I worked at tourist cabins during summer for three years as a teenager, lots of Germans there.
Again, Ahmed, no Germans go to Norway for "tourism". The people you are talking about are Turks and Arabs.

>put it back
>refunded

Nah, it's middle of the road. Aldi and Price Rite at the poorer stores in my area, with Whole Foods and Stew Leonards being the patrician shops.

I just happen to live right down the street from stop & shop so I always go there.

What a very good goy. Save Shekelstein 3 cents every time you self-checkout.

meanwhile in detroit

>Please wait 2 weeks for your refund to process :)

We have that thing here as well

The supermarkets are eliminating the 15 product cashiers with this

Kek almighty, that place looks like a liquor store

>spend their Hartz-IV money on liquor and pork
Why would you point this out?

>only restocks once a day
Market basket is the the only way

It negates the charge when you put it back on the shelf you fucking mongrel. I wouldn't expect some sub-human Finn to even think about that.

It works in Australia.

Even with Aboriginals literally stealing their entire daily shopping constantly the cost of not hiring staff covers it.

They usually hire one teenager to wonder around and act like they can actually see what you're doing, and people just assume SOMEONE is watching them and will catch them for stealing.

We don't just have them at the supermarkets, we also have them at McDonald's.

Honestly it's way better than dealing with Flesh Staff.

It works for now.
It will not be there in 10 years.

>Firmy Rooted in Switzerland
The Coop is a swiss institution.

I would rob that place blind.

I guess my ancestors must of indulged in negro flesh back in the day.

>liquor
>pork
t. very impatient Muhammad

Every photo of raw meat in the advertisment makes the meat look very low quality. the chicken is bruised and green, and the porkchop is bruised as well

Are you retarded? No niggers go to see the beautiful nature. Only middle-aged Germans with caravans and two overweight children with fly fishing equipment bother coming out here.

>niggers are hu-

Pretty sure it's not. It doesn't even mention Switzerland anywhere

It says here that Coop amba is the mother company, which was founded in 1896 in Denmark

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coop_amba

How do you order food through the bullet proof glass?

Follow up: How do you let your society fall this far

Yeah I agree, the pictures they selected look shitty, although I've never had an issue when shopping there.

The soda machine isnt behind bullet proof glass. It may get stolen

They have those in the U.S but people only use it when they have only a few things to buy. Niggers don't use them because it doesn't accept EBT or food stamps.

We have that too. There is a 1 in 20 chance you get inspected. It's not completely trust based.

Sounds terribly stupid and inefficient compared to the self-checkout lines we have here.

Also, that's why you would shit on the aisle.

it works in liberal countries like norway because people actually have money and aren't impoverished

Kek.

>Be Burger
>See store has self-checkout
>GETREADYTORUMBLE(tm).jpeg
>Throw everything in the cart
>Especially condoms
>Get disappointed that they don't have my size (XXXXXXLG)
>Take off pants
>The extra maneuverability allows for more items in the cart
>Finally get to checkout line
>Fingers too oily to operate the touch screen
>Manage to use dry penis head to progress
>Machine tells me to insert card
>Card has a chip, sliding doesn't work
>Leave in with a great heave of disappointment
>Later post about it on Sup Forums while on the shitter
>mfw

you can tell it's a swiss corporation by the prices of the products. 200gramm cheese "that's 6.- user, thx for your purchase" i dont get how some people do their weekly grocery at Coop the prices are just insane

Different coop I think
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coop_(Switzerland)

Coop.svg
Type
Cooperative
Industry Wholesale distribution
Predecessor USC (founded in 1890)
Founded 1969; 48 years ago
Headquarters Basel, Switzerland
Revenue 26 932 million CHF (2015)[1]
Number of employees
79 953 (2015)[1]
Website coop.ch

There is a turn table. I assume you put payments in on your end, shut the glass door, they open theirs, take payment, put sub, shut the glass door, you get food.

Fucking animals man.

You can slide the glass, so customers are told to go to the back of the room with their hands where I can see them, plant your face against the windows, then their food is quickly moved outside the glass

imported too many niggers for their acres, #1 argument against slavery

Are you guys retarded or something? Search consumer co-operative in wiki.

We have the choice of using self-checkout lines or using the hand scanners. If you bring your own bags with you, the scanners are convenient and checkout is instant.

Meanwhile in some other hell hole

There was a prototype grocery store around here called Bloom(that later all of them were just turned into Food Lion) that had these as an option. Other than that I've never seen these in American stores.

Who here wants /full automation/

....Are you a turk roach? Do you seriously shop at Aldi instead of the Migro + Weekly market? You bring great shame upon yourself. Don't swiss post if you're a poor fag

That extra 5 minutes waiting in line is far more important to me than a minimal amount of effort. Sorry I'm not a lazy piece of shit like you, I have a life.

So it is British.

>trust based shopping system
There's a farm near me that has this system.
The farmer puts fresh eggs, milk, vegetables, cheeses and other produce in a wooden shed thing.
He places a sign by the road that states his produce.
There are no prices. You just put money in a box.
I spoke to him about this and he said that most people pay above market value.

His produce is much better than supermarket stuff. And he sometimes comes out for a chat. A top bloke.

>That's why Europe will be North Africa in 50 years

Whoever digs a hole will throw stones in a glasshouse

We have that here too.

At the very least they have the steel wires to stop counter hopping.

A lot of them switched to plastic shields when the bogans, lebs and aboriginals came up with the idea of simply throwing petrol through the wires to douse the attendants and threatening them with matches or a lighter.

1. Its a double sided slide door, like a two way post box

2. These are only in the cities that voted for hillary.