No Future for them

Who else here realized that these fuckers don't have a future?

They threw away their passports - that means they are no citizens, not in any state. Out of 10,000, only 1 will ever satisfy the minimal requirements (fluent German and a steady job for at least 2 years) to become a German citizen. The rest will never hold a job. They will never earn the money to make a decent living. They will never have the right to vote. Under current laws, they aren't even allowed to move to another town. They will always be regarded (and rightfully so) as scum, and unless their countries take them back one day, they will be forced to live that shitty existence until they die.

TL;DR: They done goofed.

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhites-majority-in-one-generation/
vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ahahahaha, you still don't get it. Why would they care about getting a job when they know that you're going to give them a tithe of your paycheck anyways?

That may be. But they will be alone. They are assigned to towns and villages, and they may not move to where their friends live. They will see Germans ride in cars but never be able to afford one themselves. Those of them that "went ahead" and hoped to have their families come afterwards - screw them, that route is closed. And there's no way back for those that are already here, on account of them having no papers. So basically they can sit comfy in a German gym hall and follow accounts on twitter or whatever about how their wives and kids are being bombed back in Syria and Irak.

Hell, some of them even went on Sup Forums prior to coming here and boasted about how they'll be travelling all around Europe. There's plight of residency, meaning you're not allowed to leave the country and not allowed to live wherever you like to.

No, you still don't understand. Enforcing any restrictions on migrants is racist. You wouldn't want to be racist, you evil nazi subhuman scum, would you? Now hurry up and pay more taxes, slave. Ahmed needs a new phone for his 17th son.

Yes, and this inability to aculturate will be what drives them to crime (ex-slaves turned niggers in the US) and terrorism (refugees turned radical in Europe).

This is exactly why lefties want to do everything in their power to make them feel as welcome as possible. Do this, or keep them 100% out of your country (too late for that).

The path you're on now is guaranteed to end badly for all of Europe, and the world. You'll just wish you had nigger problem once you see what your sand nigger problem will develope into.

> They done goofed.
They willl stay where they are, they will multiply. They are your problem now. Congrats, you played yourself.

I can see the spd and other restarted leftwing parties legalizing those idiots and making them legal citizens. But the public backlash would be pretty harsh.

No town wants them, so they get distributed evenly across the entire country. From Alpine Bavarian backwater villages to fishermen's nests at the North Sea. If one of them shows up anywhere and wants welfare, well, bad luck, back to the distribution centres.

You can't really expect the towns to take more than their fairly shared burden, can you?

They would have to change the constitution for that, and I just can't see them getting 2/3rds of the votes in parliament.

they're going to get angry and want to fight.

get ready for a horde of unwashed barbarians attacking you from inside your own cities.

you can thank pic related.

Let's wait and see what happens tomorrow. Tomorrow is the main day of Karneval, and hundreds of thousands of people are expected to come to Cologne and party.

You know, Cologne? The city that has the reputation among refugees that you can grope, rape and rob women there and get away with it?

>mfw ordinary Germans stop believing the government propaganda about Refugees Welcome and open borders and Wir Schaffen Das and all the rest

>millions of Germans now believe their government is actively lying to them and censoring them

>They are assigned to towns and villages, and they may not move to where their friends live.

What about the 1 in 5 (or was it 1 in 4) who the government has lost track of?

No gibsmedat without registration.

Anyway, since many of them lied about their identity, parliament is now passing legislation for their mobile phones to be examined by police. Theory is they have registered their phones back home under their real names. Or at least they have one phone contract and if tied to them can't sign up for welfare ten times under different names.

Don't get money, so who cares? The "lost" adults most likely moved over to Swedistan or the UK, the children most likely are in some Austrian Man's basement.

>They will never earn the money to make a decent living.

and yet you are going to pay for their welfare so that they can sit back and have 4 wives and shit out 12 little mudslime shitskin

whos the retard now cuck?

enjoy your replacement krautcuck.

you either genocide them or they genocide you

I friend of mine can't work and is on welfare. State pays for an apartment that is a bedsitter with a cooking niche the size of a jail cell. Money is just enough to make do - if you shop cheaply. We can't go anywhere at the end of the month because she frequently just has 10 Euros and it's still a week till new money arrives.

>Implying mudslimes care

Denazification really went too far

His face says it all.

>because shitskins care about going out and getting wasted in teh nightclubs

jesus you are bluepilled cuck

shitskisn DONT CARE

they care about REPLACING YOUR POPULATION, BELIEFS AND VALUES WITH THEIR OWN.

the more babies they have the more welfare they get.

they just sit around and fuck their 3 wives all day making more shitskins retard

and here you are crying about not being able to afford fuckign smokes and shots at the bar

you have no clue just how fucked your country and peoples are

your exact line of though is why your women have 0.5 babies each, why your white % of the nation will be halved every 50 years from here on out.

your entire nations pathetic cucked genes will cease to exist within 200 years.

and yet all you care about is
>muh shots at the bar

get beheaded cuck

The problem with the babies is that 95% are single men. They have to rape as with no knowledge of the language they don't really have a chance of landing a gf. Granted a few of them will have children, but the majority of them won't.

Some girls will always be dumb, but most of them aren't.

>pay for their welfare
Yes. Less even than Hartz IV. Who want's to live on not even 400 Dollars a month? Nobody. Heck, even the refugees evidently don't want to, cause lots of them demand the right to work.

THAT.

>Some girls will always be dumb, but most of them aren't

Hahahahahaahahaahahahahaha

We're fucked. She brought a cage of cockroaches, opened it up, and now expects them to come back when called?

Don't be delusional. They'll start working without paying taxes, just as they've always done.

There's plenty of work, have you ever seen a german in a kebap shop?

She has way too high standards, I survived on Hartz for a long time. I bet that stupid bitch pays for GEZ and garbage herself.

What do Germans generally think of them?
Is the fire rising slowly?

your post makes no sense

either way you have nothing to refute my arguments with

your white women have 0.5 babies each. your shitskin mudslime """"""""""migrants""""""""""" have 3 wives and 10 babies

you can shame them all you want for being on welfare but guess what?

you and your race will be dead in a few decades and those shitskins will take over your country entirely

enjoy workign your whole life away just so that your taxes can enable shitskins to have 10 babies and impose sharia on the grand daughters that only 1 in 8 of you kraut cucks will end up having

your country is doomed because you are too stupid to understand demographics and the jew has worked his trickery on you dumb goy

bye bye cuck

You can't voice your opposition publicly as you will instantly be marked as a sort of nazi. But all people I've talked to privately oppose Merkel's open gate policy and think incidents like Cologne, Berlin, the suicide bomber of Bavaria and many more are the results of this.

many of them will not find a girlfriend or wife

Are you having difficulties thinking and concentrating? I said 95% of the refugees are single males. MALES CANT HAVE BABIES! Check it out, look it up.

And do you think women would get themselves pregnant without being married? Do you think many would marry a broke fuck that can't even speak the language? Do you think they would find German women willing to subject themselves to be a kind of female slave for their husbands? Because, face it, those fuckers live in the middle ages. Today.

If 5 out of the 95 find a gf, that would be a high figure. If one of these 5 would let herself get pregnant, that would be a high figure.

>The problem with the babies is that 95% are single men

thats what you typed cuck and its not clear at all, i will give you a pass since english is not your first language, but you are undoubtedly retarded regardless.

i am not goign to quote the rest of your retarded post because it its completely irrelevant kraut cuck

here is what is relevant:

newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhites-majority-in-one-generation/

>The ongoing Third World invasion of Germany will create a nonwhite majority in the 20- to 30-year-old age group within just four years, and a nonwhite majority within one generation, a new statistical analysis based on official German census figures has shown.

>“The fact that the majority of so-called asylum seekers are men, means that in almost all the cases, a successful bid for family reunification will be made.

>“This will add between three and eight extra persons per successful asylum seeker, which means that by 2020 the total number of this group will be in excess of eight million.”

it doesnt matter that its just single males

vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation

>“Of the 23 million people in this country who are between 20 and 35 years, approximately 11.5 million people have a migration background within five years,” Professor Kovács says.

>Furthermore, the higher birth rate of immigrants “has not even been factored in,”

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

>Following the release of figures which reveal almost four in ten children under five have foreign roots

you you can take whatever retarded bullshit goodgoy logic you have there kraut and you pack it along with mohammeds cock right up inside your own asshole cucked goy

your cucked goyman race is going to be EXTINCT in 100 years or so

bye bye cuck

dont bother replying with any more dumb bullshit retarded goy logic that doesnt make any sense

threads like this make me realize how utterly bluepilled the germans are.

>"haha they'll never really be german!"

they don't care. even when you know your government is lying to you, you believe their propaganda that these people ever wanted to be german. they don't want to be german. they hate germany.

>quoting obscure blog posts
Stay retarded, Chang.

>breitbart is retarded blog
your race is dead cuck

nothing of value will be lost

yep these retarded kraut goodgoys have swollowed the jewpill so hard that they refuse to even acknowledge the basics of reality around them.

post a german census on demographics?
>"nein zat is a lie" - cuck

they are finished

Well, the point was a bit besides that. The point was they won't ever be able to lead a decent life here. They might if they were Germans, but for the most part they can't become Germans.

Anyway, when the money starts getting scarce, maybe because of economic crisis, maybe because we have to bail out Greece for the twentieth time, the ones who will stop being eligible for welfare are foreigners.

>not allowed to
Has that ever stopped them before? They aren't allowed to rape rob and murder and yet look at what happens in every nation that takes these people in. If they threw away their passport once what's to stop them from throwing their papers away again?

Merkel or Schulz will give them German passports after the election. They will never go home. The majority of them will live on welfare.
The only people fucked are the Germans.

We didn't do anything against them and we're still bluepilled as fuck... In the end we deserved it, natural selection n' shit

You're wasting your breath, toshi. They love the idea of being Arab slaves.

this guy really speaks the truth...

1) They are fingerprinted and photographed biometrically. Find somebody that is registered with a different town, he is sent back.
2) Legislation will pass a bill that allows authorities examining their phones. Find a phone that is registered with a different town, the owner is sent back.
3) No money without registration. And that is basically a police ID process, just like for criminals.

kek, first thing I noticed, second was that Merkel was probably flooding her panties just feeling that dudes touch, she's even trying to smile.

Their future is taking your shit, them throwing away their passports is a symbolic gesture akin to Cortes burning his ships.

Actually no. The eastern states (thank god) won't keep the same equation compared to the western welfare states...
Feels kind of good to life in Jena or Dresden these days!

you are trying to use facts and logic on a literally retarded cuckold here, he wont even read government census on his population or looking at demographic projections.

he refuses to do anything except bury his head in the sand and stick his ass up in the air as a present for mohammed

they will live on welfare ever after
they will also deal with drugs or serve döner
produce 5-6 children, which will never learn german
you and me will pay for it
the end

This creates a war, as desired.

>Implying

If they ever feel remotely uncomfortable Germany will upheave literally its entire legal system to satisfy them.

If at any point they want citizenship they will get it. If they want free handouts they will get it. If they want ethnic germans to be relocated out of their neighborhoods because it makes them feel unwelcome they will get it.

You are acting as if Merkel or the German government actually gives a shit about Germany or the German people. They care about the "refugees"

>They threw away their passports - that means they are no citizens, not in any state
That also means you can't deport them anywhere. They're your burden forever.

wow hey look one or two of them actually has a brain. hey hans's do me a favour: when the race war comes please kill all the cuckolds like OP as well or we will just be in this same situation in a few decades

Haven't you heard of the recent plans of SPD and buddies to give communal voting rights to anyone currently living in Germany?

Haven't heard Merkel saying today that the German people consists of simply anyone living here?

No, we are the fucked ones.

M8, they literally walked into Germany like they fucking owned the place with no documents or legal checks and now you think the rules are suddenly going to apply to them?

If they want to move they will move. To deny them the right to live wherever they want in Germany would be incredibly and extremely racist.

Now that the "migrants"/"refugees" are there it will take all but war to get them all out. Also, your leaders want to give them voting rights so they can vote in leaders who will change the law in their favor.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election

which is exactly what you want faggot, give the right ammo, fuel the cause
if they're all criminals and terrorists, we have every reason to hunt them down

It's nothing to do with racism, there's an economic reason. Which I posted above, and which you didn't read.

You want welfare? You stay in the place appointed to you. That's it.

>They will see Germans ride in cars but never be able to afford one themselves.
>He doesn't realise that lots of them are becoming gang members and selling drugs to the German youth then most likely proceed to rape the drugged girl.

*to come to Cologne and party and rape

1) Drug trade is organized in families, and they don't like newcomers.
2) Let them. If they are caught, it's definitely prison plus deportation for them.
3) Would you buy drugs from shady Arabs that don't speak your language? I mean there's no way to check a white powder for poison, so drug dealers tend to be people whom you trust.

They tried last New Years Eve. Thousands were cordoned off by police with submachine guns, thousands were sent back home right on the train station platforms.

But we'll see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully RT will stream live. Can't trust German Lügenpresse on this issue.

>You stay in the place appointed to you.
my ass

I do car sharing (blabla car) on long distances. I once rode with a lady from afhanistan, that was traveling twice a month between two shared flats, one in dresden, one in frankfurt to collect welfare money in two places. her flatmates were all refugees of course, I saw them. She was living in Germany for I think more than ten years, had a son. She knew very little German, but bragged about how un-understanding the german teachers and police were to the important cultural background of her 15yo son and german kids were just a shit standard and nothing to get any clue of. "Merkel invited me" she said.

>it's definitely prison plus deportation for them.
You actually believe this?? Migrants have been let off with lighter sentences for gang rapes, I'm sure they'll just get some community service for dealing lmao.
>3) Would you buy drugs from shady Arabs that don't speak your language? I mean there's no way to check a white powder for poison, so drug dealers tend to be people whom you trust.
I wouldn't put it past a naive bluepilled young Kraut tbf. Point is, migrants WILL find a way to get money, they don't care about the law, they have nothing to lose. And your country won't deport criminals, just give them light sentences.

They will do exactly what they fuck they want to in your country, and you'll be quite clearly told to shut the fuck up and accept it.

>he thinks anything he typed out will come true

The refugees are the Germans now. They do what they want and you accept it.

>The people, that's everybody who lives in this country.

A. Merkel

What's the Carnival about? anything specific?

I'll pray no Frauen get raped.

>And your country won't deport criminals, just give them light sentences.
Soo desu.

>You can't really expect the towns to take more than their fairly shared burden, can you?

I expect the more powerful cities and federal government to insist that they do.

First and foremost, this is about changing the demographics of the country to change every election in the future.

They can't do that, it's just left-wing propagand to push their agenda. It's state matter anyway and wouldn't be constitutional.

This is only during asylum process though. Also some state aren't even enforcing it.
Legally you could deny the asylum application if the appicants leaves the county or district, but it is rarely done

>First and foremost, this is about changing the demographics of the country to change every election in the future.

The endless supply of cheap labour is a big part too.

Yfw you never got to experience white Deutschland, now it's corrupt, brainwashed, liberal a mud country.

It's Rhineland and generally Catholic tradition to celebrate in the days leading up to the 40/day lent (fasting) period before Easter. Basically everybody dresses up in costumes and gets drunk. Traditional Karneval clubs organize a parade through town, most notably in Cologne, Düsseldorf, Mainz. They are marching in costumes and uniforms, and there will be floats sporting political satire in form of huge paper machee figures. Since it's political, I'll expect a few of them will be posted on Sup Forums tomorrow or the day after.

>They can't do that, it's just left-wing propagand to push their agenda. It's state matter anyway and wouldn't be constitutional.
Screenshotting this, I'll make a thread one day when this very thing does happen... because. Germany.

Please do. I'm taking up arms if they do, I just don't know where to get them yet.

>and gets drunk
I'm sure if there are any rapes, your government will say it's because they're not used to alcohol like they have in the past.

>sporting political satire in form of huge paper machee figures
I can already see it...

"REFUGEES WELCOME"

And of course some mocking Trump. Most of it would be left wing stuff I assume?

Ich Gott sei Dank nicht mehr lange!

> I just don't know where to get them yet.
Go to some of your new """"""Germans"""""" volk. I'm sure they have smuggled illegal firearms in. They seem to have it easy doing the same in Sweden, with grenades and all.

Some places in the East are OK. They literally take up pitchforks and block buses sending them refugees. I forgot where it was, but in one town they actually chased out the county councilman. Police said for that tiny village they couldn't provide 24 hour police protection for him, so he never came back.

Problem is: Even East Germans don't want to live in East Germany. It might be OK for holidays, though. They are maybe not as polite as West German waiters and hotel people, but they are decent folk.

Unterwegs nach MAGA Land?

>"REFUGEES WELCOME"
>And of course some mocking Trump. Most of it would be left wing stuff I assume?
Sadly, I think something of that sort is to be expected.

I would love to be included in a screenshot, but it's not possible with the current constitution.

Leftists will try it anyway since they are pandering to those new "voting groups" after all.

Based constitutional court will reject it like they did in the past

I was there summer of '15 mid Islam apocalypse, was nice

>TL;DR: They done goofed.
No, YOU dun goofed. People with nothing to lose are the most fucking dangerous.

>summer of '15
Before the trouble started in September.

I wonder if the summer of 2015 will be remembered like the summer of 1939.

>People with nothing to lose are the most fucking dangerous.
checked. But greatest ally is right, they will do anything if it will be of benefit to them. We've already seen that they don't respect law or other cultures

>But the public backlash would be pretty harsh.
By the same people who will vote Merkel or even further to the left! AHAHAHA

We can all see the arguments made now. They'll argue that it's racist and exclusionary to only allow people with German passports to vote, the usual suspects will be out in force to support it, and anyone vocally against it will have their career systematically destroyed. And it will go through, one way or another.

Haha, well done Hans, no flies on you, you've really kept control of the situation. Hell, you've probably drawn up a rota of designated days when they can rape your wives and daughters.

Let them. I''m convinced that it has to get worse before we can change. Already those clapping volunteers at the trainstations quit because they experienced them how they are: Ungrateful spoilt fucks.

If there's anything Germans hate more than not following rules and laws then being ungrateful. We worked hard for the tax money that supports them.

They already tried it in 1990 and after with those arguments. In the State of Bremen the constitutional court rejected a law like this.
A federal law can't change it since it would be against a fundamental principle in the constitution.
Another option would be to grant citizenship easier, and that's another agenda they are pushing.

>it has to get worse before we can change.
Well when looking at history, and specifically your country's history, this seems to be true.

Your new Germans will give them even more reason to push for it. They will keep on chipping away at this issue until they get what they want, as always.

>that's another agenda they are pushing.
Actually the CDU made it harder. A written and oral language test is now required, as well as holding a steady job for at least two years.

That's why the Merkel government is already moving to lower the requirements to become a citizen.
Germany is literally Just Country right now.

But their children will be considered as German as you.

i came to this thread to make this image

thank you for your contribution

You think those shitskins are scraping by?

And part 2 of 2

only if one of their parents is german.

>only if one of their parents is german.
Implying they're not impregnating "progressive" German women as we speak.