Trump is incompetent and lazy

>Trump got his son needlessly killed
>Didn't bother reading intelligence briefings saying it was a terrible idea to raid in Yemen

Justify this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OX3V6T5Ir4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping for righteous indignation

>thousands die under king nigger Obongo
>one of the kike desert war #854857 volunteers dies under Trump
>OH LAWDY LAWDY THE HORROR WHAT A TERRIBLE BLAH BLAH BLAH

>Justify this

>Commander in chief of our Military
>People die in war

SEAL revolt when?

Is this comic in regards to BLM riots and all of these protests?

>2017
>still risking your life for a decadent society, that spits on the lives and graves of the common men who died in WW2

Dying for freedom is a meme. Fight for your own freedom. Not the freedom of faggots, pedophiles, and general human scum.

it is just the opposite

Presumably Trump didn't get the idea on his own - who would have suggested it?

This.

No one cares anyway

>Got himself killed

Elite my ass

You mean you could actually DIE while being a Navy Seal????

My whole world is fucking shattered, fuck this gay earth, I thought being a Seal was one of the safest jobs on earth

Soldiers die in war.

So you can show me where Trump didn't read intelligence briefings right?

this seal probably tried to be a hero and got shot, keep your damn head down

Hey user. Being a Navy Seal isn't like being a Diplomat or anything. He was expecting a job built on communication with the backing of the American Government if this suddenly turned into something completely removed from what the role requires.

Former Trump supporter here...should have gone with Hillary.

>Trump personally proposed the yemen raid
>it wasn't proposed and planned by many military personnel reading the same intelligence briefing

Suuuuure

Yeah, I would agree, it was a stupid idea that didn't amount to anything. There are literally thousands of targets to choose from, and one in Yemen, speaks of one thing; Saudi/Israeli bullshit. He needs to lurk /sg/ and not pay attention to (((conservatives))) in his cabinet. Anyways, all honor, and respect, to our American brother, that died with his boots on.

Did OP make it clear anywhere in that post that he was condoning Obama's actions? Stop putting this dolt up on the pedestal because your peers resent you.

Trump clearly had advisors telling him to go forward with the raid. Just because the MSM portrays him as being some sort of retard, he doesn't come across as someone who doesn't think things through first. The father has every right to be angry because heost his son, but he has to remember that the President is like an NFL QB where he's going to take blame for things that aren't his fault and take success for things that aren't his fault too. It's just how things work. This is unfortunate. But how can someone want answers about the raid and refuse to speak with the person who they allegeded made the decision to go forward with the raid. This is just a grieving father whom the media will probably try to exploit if they can.

>1 soldier death
>3 isis leaders killed
guess that one guy fucked up all on his own

>Trump proposed a raid that was planned while Obama was still in office and had to wait for a full moon

The father has no right to be angry at Trump you don't become a seal and expect to not get shot at. Wasn't even a disaster like the media portrayed because they killed their targets with only one casualty and some minor injuries. It's like the father had no fucking idea what his son would be doing after joining the seals.

It kind of goes like this ya non-researching, libtard, drone...
This raid was pre-planned by the prior Obama administration, and when Trump had the raid executed, it was reported that they (the targets) were waiting for them, they were tipped off. Hmmm, I wonder who would have done that? Possibly a communist, Muslim loving, traitorous, non-citizen like Obama, who is just a few short miles from the White House presently, in a mansion, with an actual chief of staff, rolling out his soft serve revolution with his modern day 'brown shirts' aka BLM and 'Civilian National Security Force', being professionally trained with Saul Linski, communist, satanic tactics of civil disobedience, rioting, and destruction of private and public property to ensure martial law, and then the incoming globalist puppet leader. Of course they WILL take out Trump, just like Kennedy, the last president to openly defy the global order/military industrial complex/federal reserve...
youtu.be/OX3V6T5Ir4I

I didn't say he has a right to be angry at Trump. I said he has a right to be angry because his kid died. You are overwhelmed by all kinds of emotions when something like that happens. It was his son. Just because his son was a SEAL doesn't mean he has to shrug his shoulders and say "oh well he knew what he was getting himself into"

Well, that's part of the issue, libtard; You fake human rights fucks never held Dems to account for their shit, and yet you call Trumpolians, fascists. Conversely I (Trump voter) just called Trump out on a stupid move. See the difference? I thought not, but carry on with your inability to critique your own ideologies, it will get you far in life.

Because Trump left it up to the Generals with all the knowledge and experience. Why do idiots suddenly think it's Trumps job to plan out military strategies instead of his military strategist?

t. someone on the inside with all the insider info.

I can't wait to see a militia of fatass NEETs with no military experience "fight" the army.

Just so you are aware, things that happen at that level are never truthfully reported in full to the public. Hence the term "quiet professional". We have capabilities beyond your imagination, and brave men perish along the way.

>People expecting the potus to be boots on the ground, commanding at squad level.
This isnt fucking saints row.Also, If you are part of a (((elite))) group of people and you can't get your shit together then you will most likely get shot.

>he thinks I'm NEET
>doesn't know I myself fell for the military meme

I'm not dissing men who serve. Some of them(in ever decreasing numbers) joined to emulate heroism, to be something greater....

But that thing doesn't exist in our current age. And the quality of soldiers is steadily decreasing as time goes on.

You can do more good for your Nation, AT HOME, then whatever you may believe you are doing abroad.

Inject that ambition and heroism into your community's. Your families. Not shooting at some fucking Stone Age savages for libs, neocons or the fucking U.N

The military is 100% volunteer. Don't join if you dont want to risk dying

get fucking over it

the military is not a welfare line, when you sign up it's implied that you have a chance of being killed.

if you want to chill your balls and get 20k/yr without doing anything go to the social security office.

Also, Trump was very respectful.

t. a fucking spineless coward who wouldn't serve even if his family was just slaughtered by foreign invaders.

>navy seal dies
yeah, id say that there's a lot of occupational hazards that come along with that job

>Fucking British flag
Nice try jüde