WHY DOES DONNY EVEN CARE?

Who cares about Obama anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/search?q=trump okays yemen raid during dinner&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR
bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/02/14/michael-flynn-fired-president-obama-now-gives-resignation-president-trump/yzGBxaLRfbagy4f1BeX2AM/story.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the independent

what next, the huffington post?

sage this shill thread please

Do they provide a source, or is this a fake news article where it's "anonymous" and they just make up whatever they want?

Sounds like blatant lies to me. Are they ever going to report on the good stuff he does?

>anonymous source

why

I just want to know why Donny even gives a fuck about what people think of him. Everything he does seems to only be about his Reputation.

Why does he even care?

he's an insecure narcissist

This is plain to anybody who doesn't have their head up their ass

Did Donny provide a source for his millions of immigrates voting? Or his crowed sizes?

Look, I don't even give a fuck about this one incident. I just want to know why all he cares about is whether good things are being said about him or not.

Why does he only care about his media image?

hehehehe Trump is having meetings in the dark because they can't find the light switches HEHEHE DRUMPF IS SO DUMB!!!!

pick the website you trust the most, feel free to go back several pages if needed.

bing.com/search?q=trump okays yemen raid during dinner&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR

wasn't this yemen raid planned under obama you fucking shill

shouldn't you be working on your eight grade term paper right now, Skippy.?
>Mom says you PJ sammich is ready

The Yemen raid was a holdover from Obama. The seven country ban was the same seven countries Obama was bombing.

These Judenpresse lies just get more and more absurd. Pogrom soon.

Reminder that if Obama could have run in 2016 he would get the same results as Hillary.

So, your saying not only does Donny CARE about Obama, he is taking MARCHING ORDERS from him?

Holy Fuck. I thought we're gotten rid of the Muslim.

The independent is a propaganda outlet owned by an Anti-Putin shill. I don't like Putin but those are the facts. It is not a news paper.

I hate how shit the media has become. No standards.

obama deliberated for several months sometimes on every raid he launched, and he didnt launch every one that came across his desk. Why do you think there were so few scandals? Obama was overly cautious and hated risk, thats why he never launched that Yemen raid.

You can paint his cautious nature as a flaw by the way depending on how you want to look at it.

Obama had that Yemen intel for months before, and refused to go through with it, but forwarded it to Trump, who just immediately goes ahead with it. DUMB DUMB DUMB. Trump didnt even have his cabinet fully fleshed out yet and was dealing with all sorts of post presidential shit.

HAHAHAHAHAH fucking petty man child

why did Flynn step down? Kek delusional poltard

I love how Jon Stewart still gets massive press coverage whenever he says anything.He's a retired comedian.

I just saw a clip of John Boehner spotlighted on national news and he was fucking spot on. He has no power.

The current speak or the house Paul Ryan rarely gets spotlighted, and fuck the new daily show host. The old guard was so much better, smarter, well spoken its sad to know they are being replaced with such shit.

Fake news

Flynn didnt step down he was FIRED.

He called up the Russians during the campaign trail and didnt tell Trump about it

bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/02/14/michael-flynn-fired-president-obama-now-gives-resignation-president-trump/yzGBxaLRfbagy4f1BeX2AM/story.html

It may not seem like a big deal to you, but he basically undercut the US to Russia and assure them that the sanctions would end under Trump. So for 11 months, The US position on Russia was weak and without any teeth.

You can hate Obama all you want, but Flynn essentially Sabotaged his own country. What a patriot.

stop being reasonable

>botched
>dozens of enemies dead
>lose one guy
>reasons for that guy's death were elements beyond Trump's control (mechanical failure)
>even took out their family

ALMONDZ ROTATING

Here's the actual article title:
>We are making up fake stories about instability within Trump administration to demoralize Trump supporters

You're saying we should just fight a war of attrition with ISIS?

>Why does he only care about his media image?
He doesn't... He obviously care about what the American people think about him, but he doesn't give a shit about what the "very fake news" media says about him.

>independent

>the independent
lul

>He obviously care about what the American people think about him
WHY?

Thank you Media Matters, consider the record cottected

which is why he watches it every day and tweets about it, the oscars and everything else on TV constantly.

Bitch plz, this guy has been on TV for years, getting himself into national news spotlights as much as possible, even before he started to run for president. He loved being on Fox discussing the latest big issue.

Sounds like the dad should be sueing Obama.

fake news
this

>illegals didn't vote
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/

user....I....

Dont worry, Trump will make sure the investigation concludes that it was all Obamas fault somehow

Because he's a thin-skinned cuck who can't stand that people like the black guy who had his job before more than him.

He needs to do good stuff first.

Protip, if a majority of the country doesn't think it's good, it's not good in public perception.

How do you think they're manipulating him?

Because its clearly working whatever theyre doing.

>A large number of non-citizen Hispanics, as many as 2 million, were illegally registered to vote in the U.S., according to a nationwide poll.
>according to a nationwide poll.
>poll
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums uses shit source

Sage in every field.

1.5k pedos arrested