So why dont people have to go through a background check and waiting period to buy alcohol?

So why dont people have to go through a background check and waiting period to buy alcohol?

>So why dont people have to go through a background check
But you do. You have to show proof that you are 21+ years of age.

meanwhile in Germany...

Alcohol is jewish, the more the better

Buying a gun is a whole different story than buying some booze.

Ok lets do the same for guns
All I should have to do is show my id

Correct
Buying a gun is an actual right

>background check
>waiting period to buy alcohol
You have to be 21 with a valid license to buy alcohol so you technically do go through both of those things

>So why dont people have to go through a background check and waiting period to buy alcohol?
That guy looks like he had enough of it in utero

see

If people want to drink let them. And if they have a record of violence while intoxicated on any substance they can't drink as part of their parole.

My only problem with this, is that cucked states like California give guns to non-US citizens that overstay visas. These people can't legally own guns.

drinking age of 21 makes alcohol this "forbidden fruit" so when kids hit 21 and can get it all the time and mom and dad aren't at college with them they go out of control with it. (yeah I know they still get it underage but it's not as easy because you have to find someone old enough willing to buy it for you)

kids never learn how to drink responsibly and do stupid shit like binge drink and drive drunk

Why cant they?
Do the also have freedom of speech and a right to a trial?

Danny wood head has fallen on some hard time I see.

>Do the also have freedom of speech and a right to a trial?
Under the right of the 14th amendment, I think so. I don't think the wording of the 2nd amendment lends itself to arming foreigners that could overthrow our government.

Maybe they should not let dangerous foreigners in the country then

I agree. Let's start by banning all countries ISIS holds territory in.

That's pretty close to how it is here. I show ID, SS#, fill out some forms, and walk out of the store with a gun, case, ammo, and accessories. When I bought my first gun, I was 18 and it took me 45 minutes from when I walked in the store, to when I was back in my car.

Part of the reason for the amount of forms (which really isn't all that much) is because it's more expensive, and it's a completely different product. One is a beverage, and one is a fucking gun. Very different things.

you forgot pay a tax

But I don't even have to show I.D if I buy a gun from someone in a parking lot and it's legal in my state so...?