Tom Perez: ‘White People NOT Entitled to Protection Under Voting Rights Act’

The Democratic Party is now even more explicitly Anti-White......

>New DNC Chair, Tom Perez, fits right in with the values of the Democratic party, especially when it comes to victimizing minorities and labeling white people as privileged.

>Perez told investigators that white people were not entitled to protection under the Voting Rights Act.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/tom-perez-white-people-not-entitled-protection-voting-rights-act/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-26/demexit-perez-vote-sparks-progressive-panic-within-divided-democratic-party
progressivearmy.com/2016/11/29/soros-support-ellison-not-welcomed/
youtu.be/Aw98a6R64Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=yjpvXVv4C8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White people are the new niggers.

>Voting Rights Act
Piece of shit from LBJ that is unconstitutional to begin with.

>Perez noted that the Division has always understood the term ‘minority’ to mean not numerical minority but rather ‘an identifiable and specially disadvantaged group.
Even if whites become 10% of the population we will never be considered minorities

Just means more wins for the reich wing in the future

I hope they keep alienating whites forever

This guy is a gift from KEK, praise be.

So if they ever win again it is war.
Their victory is never going to be acceptable.
No fucking around.

This is causing a schism in the dem party. Kek is at work.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-26/demexit-perez-vote-sparks-progressive-panic-within-divided-democratic-party

#demexit trending, dnc btfo!

What's the voting rights act?

YESSSSS.....YESSSSSSSSS

#demexit
Let's get this trending hard familam, dem party will shatter into gorillions of pieces. When I saw Donna "staring at the wall like a dumb buffalo" Brazille was running the hooha yesterday, I knew KEK would bring blessings. Check 'em and Shadillay bretheren!

mfw the libtard will be the ones, who start the race war.

> voting rights act
What it do?

This wouldn't be a problem if whites hadn't treated niggers like subhuman property for a century plus. What goes around comes around.

Tom Perez is the establishment candidate for a party who lost it all betting on an establishment candidate in the 2016 election. Keith Ellison is just a Soros candidate who will help drag the party to the left and further away from getting the white voters back that the Dems lost in 2016.

progressivearmy.com/2016/11/29/soros-support-ellison-not-welcomed/

But you are subhuman. It wasn't the your treatment that was the issue, it was the fact you were given rights.

>New DNC chairman elected
>Immediately tweets something in spanish - ugh
>Donald taunts him and he autistically threatens him back
>We'd already been warned the DNC might play the minority appeal again, which flopped on Hillary
>Also warned they might play right into Bannon's hand inciting even more extremism
Jesus fuck guys, you don't fight an ideological fight with more authoritarian fire. Instead of promoting unity and turning Trump's core against him, on fields where his teflon is vulnerable like with ACA, they're going to just polarize the sides even more validating and proving Bannon's rhetoric that the left is on a brain washed crusade to shit on white christians and promote communism and other radicals.

Fucking this, we need more centralism and reaching out to the other side, not even more polarization. Both sides can't really believe that this us vs them mentality is sustainable, what happened to our functioning congress that would actually work with each over? You can't claim to be on the moral high ground, unifying everyone when you do the exact opposite and explicitly exclude the right wing and it's voter base of vulnerable scared whites.

Oh well, hopefully they've learned from their mistakes and take a different route this time.

What kind of political gain did Perez get by making this statement? Did he even have to say anything at all about the topic? Or did he just shoot his mouth off for SocJus brownie points without considering the big picture?

There is no leadership talent on the Left. Anyone with two brain cells would never condemn ANY race for ANY reason. Get as many votes as you can from whatever color it may be. It's just that simple. And the Dems don't get it.

>What goes around comes around.

Revanchism is the kind of mentality that starts wars.

Why are any White working class or middle class voting for Democrat party when they clearly don't give a shit about them?

1 percent of the population ever owned slaves.

Well hello there 8 years~

It's only a problem because white people don't currently have the balls to dispose of our obsolete farming equipment.

They aren't anymore. That's why Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Iowa turned Red.

praise kek guys dont spam nazi frog type of shit you just make them reuntie

Praise Kek

This.

My ancestors did.

Yea but everyone hated niggers. Still do they just had less of a justification then we have

perfect
democrats will go full sjw-commie-spergmode and no one will vote them again

Well the Republican Elite doesn't give a shit about them either. They seem to be more concerned about lining their own pockets then the their own voters. I still don't know which is worse, Democratic Elites given a helping hand to people but despising and shaming you, or Republican Elites stealing all of your money but "loving" you.

>Even if whites become 10% of the population we will never be considered minorities
Whites becoming 10% of the population will just flat-out create a caste system of whites ruling over muds.

Not to Trudea too hard but the victory of White Nationalism will come one way or another.

Worst outcome is simply whites becoming the minority ruling caste, not unlike how expat Asians have gradually become the ruling castes in South and Central America.

Which is arguably not REALLY a whitepill so much as a spite-riddled silver lining.

That's for the white voters, Perez.

witnessed

Kek wants to stay in the shadows so he can work his meme magic

What's the quick rundown on the Voting Rights Act?

This is also true. But Republicans aren't specifically Anti-White, and therefore get the White vote de facto. We live in fucked times.

LOL or you'll just end up like the Rhodesians and the black majority will confiscate your land

Whoever is creating the DNC's strategy--Obama probably--needs to get an MRI and search for brain tumors. With four years to go, we will continue to deport illegals, institute voter ID, clamp down on illegal voting in all it's dem forms--and the white vote will be very important. These people are fucking retards.

>(((Perez)))

Have you ever been on the 8 of chan, the place is a fucking LARP of unstable Stormfront, delusional tards that will be the face of the other side. This place is a containment but atleast this isn't being used specifically as a means to show the bad side of the "right-wing" and KEK wills transcends the shills etc.

You can't discriminate against people that go to vote
So a voting location can't turn a nigger away just because he's a nigger.

praise!

>doubling down on identity politics

youtu.be/Aw98a6R64Yo
If you have a couple minutes WATCH THIS SHIT!!
This shows just how sick these media idiots have Spread the message packi! Praise kek

>how to lose the 2020 election three and a half years before it happens
I can't wait for the DNC to crash and burn

>white people were not entitled to protection under the Voting Rights Act.

What possible purpose?

Even if the protection for white people was paper thin and there for looks only, there is literally nothing to gain by hardlining that white people do not get these rights.

By making a point of the exception he's making clear that the DNC considers white people lesser somehow.

A leaf with a good point

Can we just call the Democrat party what it is now, the party of traitors? Literally destructive and seditious. I'm okay with some center left faggots, like Piers Morgan for example. They're always going to exist and they're mostly harmless, but these leftist extremists need to go. Honestly, I almost hope they get the civil war they crave so desperately. It most assuredly won't go as well as these delusional autist sociopaths think.

Reminder that Democrats are the original party of the KKK and the foundation of Racism in this country.

Looks like the Democrats just changed their targets.

>I can't wait for the DNC to crash and burn

Did you watch the 2016 election? They lost 1000 seats around the country while Obama was president and the Congress and Presidency in 2016. If they crash and burn any harder they will have to unregister/deregister as a party.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjpvXVv4C8U

I'm pretty sure more blacks are descended from slavers than white people. Considering their ancestors were fucked by slave owners; that makes both sides their ancestors.

That was only the beginning, if they're serious about Perez being the next candidate, we'll get to watch them implode all over again, and this time, it may end up destroying the Democratic party for good

This. Blacks should pay reparations to the north for the lives we lost in the civil war against slavery.

do it

Anyone who is Center Left identifies as Independent now. The Democrats have lost about a third of their size due to defections to Independents.

>trying to oppress the majority of the population
Oh.
Oh, this should be good.

that's basically who I mean, yeah

>Implying the DNC had any nonshit candidates to pick from

Not that it matters. Trump is going to win again in 2020 with at least 350 votes.

A contingent of the dems think that disenfranchising white voters in favor of pandering to minorities and feminists is a winning strategy. They don't seem to understand that this kind of thing only fractures the party and weakens it to the point of being a joke.

Which is all fine and dandy as it ensures the dems will not be winning any elections for years to come.

Seriously, TRY to make me actually pay for any of the shit my ancestors did.
You'll see how "equal" we are, subhuman.

They have been in flames for a while now my friend. These people are so out of touch with reality.

>Both sides can't really believe that this us vs them mentality is sustainable

A fuckton of money is going into it, through social media etc.

need twitters for the DNC replacement parties to get popular

good for you buddy.

WHITEBOIS GETTING BTFO

BASED PEREZ

(((they))) remind me of that buddhist monk who did self immolation.
wew lad.
are (((they))) trying to eat shit?

oh, but it was rigged by the Russians right? I wish these stupid faggots would make up their minds and get their stories straight. Buncha loonies.

And this is how the next civil war starts,

gringo

It's such a foolish strategy because outside of the Southwest, pandering to minorities isn't going to win any elections. And you are right, in that this tactic is very anti-meritocratic, which weakens the bench to the point of no return. Then again, there isn't Democratic leadership anymore, and it's run by proxy by outside forces which have captured it.

Here's the real concern.

What the Dems are doing isn't healthy for the nation. Dems have an inherent advantage to win the presidency due to structural advantages. All it takes is one SJW president and it will pit the white half of the nation against the non-white half, which is going to lead to Civil War. Granted, Republicans represent 63% of the tax base and are the stronger half. But the bloody death will comparable to the first American Civil War.

So the Dems COULD win the Presidency, even though they have no support anywhere else, and then the Federal Government will go absolutely apeshit. And I guarantee you that Anti-White Racism will then cause that government to break apart.

And I'm center-left.

Who is this cute girl.

lol at this point no one gives a fuck if the election was rigged or not

this mutual "government" with the left is jsut not working out, a divorce is in order

Asian Americans, such as the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, and even the dirty, degenerate Filipinos, are educated and earn more than the average White person. So by this definition, Asians are not a minority?

Wow. Basically lets make whites on our side hate us and lose more.

4D chess

Oh god yes. I'm getting my wish. The democrats are going to destroy themselves.
Two wrongs don't make a right

When will they learn?

Trump knew the Russians rigged the election in his favor so he brought it up to the public because.... some reason.

The left have truly become tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist... Alex Jones might start a new leftist conspiracy network.

I'm ok with this.

Let them burn themselves

>Perez demands investigation into rigged election as a way to revitalize his dying base
>Demands Congress investigate
>lolokay.wav
>Republican controlled Congress investigates and discovers almost comical amounts of voter fraud on the Democrat side
>2018 elections happen
>thiskillstheleft.jpg
>Republicans put a constitutional amendment for voter IDs, effectively decapitating the Democrat party

They are no longer a National party but rather a bi-costal party and this makes
them dangerous. It makes them dangerous because they're desperate, and they're now telling all their bases and Constituents they are victims.

A universal root of modern evil is the belief that one — or one’s group — is, more than anything else, a victim, especially when it is based on a mostly false narrative. There would not have been a Nazi movement without the belief that the Germans were victims. That gave them the green light to hurt others with impunity.

The left’s narrative that says blacks are victims more than anything else — of “systemic” racism, racist police, racist banks, racist universities and white privilege — will inevitably lead to more violence on the part of blacks. People who see themselves as victims lose their conscience — especially when they aren’t

Just call them the retard party. They're always the retards.

No other party on earth is as retarded as the democraps. None.

Wow its almost as if the rustbelt and Pennsylvania went red this election cycle

They won't admit it, but bluecollar whites are all pissed

This is exactly what I was taught in a sociology class in college.

Exactly. Kek confirms.

Here in Spain a leftist party allied with the communist party during the last elections. They lost even more voters after uniting with them and now they have two different leaders fighting for power

Lefties always tend to create internal turmoil

>whites make up 60%+ of the united states
>Genius thinks it's smart to generalise the majority of the country
>Expects to win presidency in this millennium

How is it even possible to do so? Every legal citiizen should be able to fucking vote

But seriously, Perez says that its ok to turn down whites at voting booths? How is that (((democracy)))

Civil war and special laws and welfare have equalized any past transgressions

He don't care. They want to cause mayhem and glee in revenge.

looks to me like the left are the nazis this time around then
"History doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes"
-Mark Twain

>Worst outcome is simply (((whites))) becoming the minority ruling caste,
ftfy

>purposely alienate 60% of the population
>expect to win

Although there were exceptions, most slave owners were highly religious Gentlemen in those Gone With the Wind days of slavery. They were the grandchildren of the Pilgrims. Hardcore, serious Christianity was the glue of society. And as Good Christian Men most did not beat or rape their slaves. It wasnt the Christian thing to do. When they did it was to police the slave ranks from preying on each other. Slaves preyed on slaves, especially raping the women. So the Good Master had to beat the offenders to maintain his legitimacy in his dependent slaves eyes. Remember, they were actively converting their slaves to Christianity even though they were slaves. Besides, a beaten slave can not work, and consumes resources anyways. A beaten slave could become an infected slave and all manner of inury could result. The slaves treatment options all pretty made an injured slave a worthless, expensive, and heartbreaking mess the owners and his family would suffer. So, the meme about wild, evil raping, sadistic slave owner is mostly myth. Niggers loved and were loyal to a stern but good provider. I am dead serious.

>It's a nog doesn't understand ethics episode

The (((coastal elites))) just don't know when to stop, do they?

incompatible stances on government and/or territory