"Unfortunately celebrity culture has got to the point where a celebrity's voice is more meaningful than other people's...

>"Unfortunately celebrity culture has got to the point where a celebrity's voice is more meaningful than other people's in certain ways," said Brit actor Andrew Garfield, nominated for best actor for his performance in "Hacksaw Ridge."

>"That is a shame and shouldn't be the case. I am not a big fan of that as a cultural state that we're in."

It's a long shot, but I hope he wins the Oscar tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xHMyvtUbhM
youtu.be/bRPZtYWn0GE
nme.com/news/film/andrew-garfield-reveals-reason-behind-ryan-reynolds-golden-globes-kiss-1966987
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope so too. Hacksaw Ridge was actually a pretty good movie and he killed in it

Agreed, i watched hacksaw last night and its a fucking fantastic movie, Really shows how brutal the japs were and how legendary Desmond Doss's his heroics were. This might be the first movie where Garfield was actually good in and it may actually be his break in jewwood

Of course he'll win, he's (((Andrew Garfield))), member of the in-group.

>Stars in not one, but two pro-Christianity films in quick succession
>Hates celebrity culture
>One of the few jews willing to work with based Mel
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

He's a british jew who fucks Emma Stone

A no-no in my list user.

he's in a Mel Gibson movie though.

fuck that faggot. he ruined spiderman and hes a fucking ass hole. he sucks at acting too. you guys are delusional and retarded to even bother following or caring about any of these rich scum. all celebrities work against us. hollywood is CIA.

Based Spider-Man telling it like it is

I'm not sure. On the one hand Hacksaw Ridge was directed by Mel Gibson, and we know they'll never show him any respect ever. On the other hand, the movie is basically about being a pussy passivist who makes it a moral standpoint to do no harm to non-whites.

He says plenty of stupid shit too. Pic related.

I recently watched the actor's THR roundable where he said that actor's have a great opportunity, even responsibility, to bringing superhero stories to life in these big tentpole movies because it inspires kids.. yeah.

Aside from that, no doubt, the man is smart and sensitive and I can see how women find him attractive despite his unfortunate neck, but his liberal inclinations outweigh his conservatives one. I surmise the principal reason why he hates celebrity culture is because he's directly a part of it and it affects his personal life, and less so because of moralistic/idealistic reasons.

>he killed in it
Fuck it

You say pussy pacifist but that guy was not a coward. Plus it's based on a true story, it's not like they made up the plot and character

Lol, fucker should just admit he browses /po/

How did this goof even become spider-man.
Tobey had a much better performance as Peter Parker. Garfield didn't fit the character at all

>hacksaw ridge
>not a total piece of shit movie
MUH TROPES MUH CLICHES MUH THIS IS JUST A RIP OFF OF EVER OTHER WAR MOVIE. One of the shittiest war movies ever made is what it is.

>Hacksaw Ridge was actually a pretty good movie and he killed in it
I don't think you saw it

i feel ashamed for ever thinking he got the role as spiderman because hes a jew (which hes not).

Eat a dick faggot

butthurt oven-dodger detected

>How did this goof even become spider-man.
He's jewish

The duality of man is fascinating.

We've always paid more. Only faggots would need an app to remind themselves of white make superiority.

It should please him that the masses are going to care less and less about what celebrities think with the ass they're making of themselves.

Hacksaw Ridge is average but Silence is a phenomenal film, he should have been nominated for Best Picture for that

>DON'T FISH EAT OTHER FISH

youtube.com/watch?v=1xHMyvtUbhM

MMMMMMMAAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKKK

its going against la la land's ryan gosling, which i think will win

It's a mystery.

he is eternal allie, he sure is.

He looked and acted like Peter Parker, not sure what more you want.
Would you prefer him act like an actual autistic like Tugboat Maguire?

>Silence

the fuck is this picture you dumb swedecuck

He's called Garfinkel, self identifies as Jewish and his father is a Jew.

He was actually far more like comic book spiderman. Did you fall in love with Toby or something?

>t. villeneuve

This is what happens in America when you treat your celebrities like royalty. They think of themselves like royal advisors to the court, no matter how ignorant, ill informed and uneducated they are.

Stop sticking your head in ovens.

This. All gibson movies will forever be jewed and blackballed from awards, no matter how good

/our guy/

>make
>SUPERIORITY
Goddammit user, one job!

Why didn't the rope ladders just get cut and dropped to the beach by the Japonais? Seems a bit stupid.

SJWs need an app to divide by 2?

youtu.be/bRPZtYWn0GE
Fuck the Japs.

His was the only good spider man. You scum

I was going to suggest that my gf's religious mum watched it until about half way through when Mel brought the gore in

all necks unlike his are unfortunante

>mfw Andrew got some redpills hangin out with Mel G.

Do these niggers need an app for that?
They could just...divide shit.
That's like 2nd grade math

He's talking about Trump.

Fuck off faggot. Anyone who says that has obviously never read a single spidey comic in their lives. He was so horrible they canceled the third movie and decided to immediately reboot the series. Tom Holland made a better spider-man movie in the 15 minutes of captain America than Andrew Garfield ever could.

Tell her to watch Silence. He's also in that.

The comics were trash and garbage.

Too bad he's a faggot

nme.com/news/film/andrew-garfield-reveals-reason-behind-ryan-reynolds-golden-globes-kiss-1966987

Fucking Leaf

That's actually a compliment coming from a sack of shit like you.

Hacksaw ridge was shit

Man, I really outta name my webms

goddamnit there is just so much wrong with this that I can't take it

Did you see what happened to Hillary with all those celebrity support.

no what happened?

He wanted to put Peter Parker in a gay interracial relationship.

I would never see a movie that this faggot is in.

To be honest I thought this was the one character which fucked it up

>Oh hes dead now?
>Thank fuck the films realism went up 200%

Look up the real story and you'll find Mel changed the ending to a more realistic one

>where a celebrity's voice is more meaningful than other people's in certain ways

If anything, this election showed the exact opposite is true