The Swiss Question

Question what is true arround the mountain jew.
They keep shilling their wicked country and politics. Find out more about them here.
They just want to hear you admiring them while they don't want you to go there #FuckOffWeAreFull. But that just one side of the story. In reality their country isn't that great. Its not even better than an average EU country.
Here are the facts:
>Switzerland is a multicultural country with 4 different native languages (German, Italian, French, Romansh)
>Switzerland has 2 Million immigrants out of 8 Million inhabitants
>Switzerland got 4.4% Nigger and 10% Asians (6% Muslim) as supposed "tower of strength" against the EU. For example Sweden: 2.4% Nigger and 8.6% Asians (6% Muslim)
>Switzerland got low purchasing power due to high cost of living. Switzerland is on par with Straya and behind the USA
>Switzerland didn't get rid of its Jews and their people enact Jewish behaviour hence Mountain Jews
>Switzerland can look back on a rich history of not having combat experience
>Switzerland uses overly expensive manufactured weapons due to tight tolerances that give them 0 advantage
>Switzerland's defensive capabilities are a meme. Their "artillery" are just AT guns put inside mountains and can be easily avoided and starved out
>Switzerland's "great gun laws" are equal to EU countries and in some cases (For example Czech Rep.) even worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_YiuvGzf6E
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
youtube.com/watch?v=elRxbGJuCw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying you need anything but the glourious Alps to overcome any agressor
>implying direct democracy on a small scale doesn't work
>implying every weekly jodeling isn't concluded with a summary execution of a persona non swiss to keep immigrants in check

stay mad Franz, enjoy your green presidente

Do you really want this?

OP is trying to violate natural law by artificialy trying to keep the thread alive with minimum effort possible

It will fail, just like Austria-Hungary

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=a_YiuvGzf6E

What is this a map of?

more

The Old Country where your family is from

fucking common core education

No what are the veins that run through europe? Paths of invasion?

Roman roads you faggot.
Are you this illiterate?

I lived there whilst I worked in Liechtenstein. After the first year I moved to Vorarlberg, which was much nicer. 20 minutes in the other direction and a far better experience.

Some bits of it are, or were, great. Lots of it wasn't. I think a lot of people, Americans mostly, that learn about the place through image macros would be incredibly disappointed if they were to go there. Day to day stuff is unpleasant and draconian.

It's a mountainous Belgium, except with bad food and drink.

Roman roads went into russia?

sure, in 759BC Augustianus built the great wall of Asia, which was in todays China.

Well the roads extend into eastern europe didn't the romans stop at germany? So these I guess would be the EXTENTIONS to the roman roads.

good job burgerbro, asking questions is mui importante

If you'd have a grasp on basic geography you'd realize that it resembles rivers.

Now take that curiousity home and overlay a waterway map with this pic

You'll conclude that the image is not real and just combines roads and rivers to imitate roots growing throughout Europe

How the fuck is that obvious? I mean it looks like rivers but there's no way that waterways are that extensive in europe. And roman roads didn't extent past germany. So it's basically a useless map that looks cool. Oh well.

Thats why you do research. You're on the right track questioning anons but when you question your boss or dad you'll show true manliness.
Your school was designed for factory workers don't blame yourself you cog

>I'm 1/4th Albanian

Well I was just too lazy to reverse google search it christ I was just asking a question.

Here's the answer of your question OP:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660

The spread of Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=elRxbGJuCw8

reverse google is for plebs and children

Btw Albanian Commonwealth when?

>replying to yourself