It's pretty easy to judge other people when you were born privileged

>You were born rich
>You spend your childhood playing videogames and sports
>You got a car
>You went to school and college
>>You got a job
>You were never discriminated because of your race or migratory status

Isn't it esy to judge people( illegal immigrants, refugees, transgenders, etc.) when you were born privileged?

>All that money
>Those jeans

come on girl

If you think that's easy, you should see how easy it is to judge them when you were born into nothing but adversity, manage to accomplish more than most of those born into privilege, and STILL hear dumb asses complaining and thinking that everyone else is the problem.

Yeah it is. But at the end of the day, everyone is dealt their own cards and they can either choose to play the game or not. The problem you are describing is very selfish. My family came from Mexico and was very poor 40 years ago. My parents worked hard to give me the opportunity they did not have. Do the same for yours and stop blaming white people.

I'd imagine that the majority of Sup Forums weren't born rich.

Also, every time I am banging a white girl, I praise to the Aztecs

I was born poor and on welfare (I still blame my mother for having children before she was financially stable, which she is now).

I worked my way through college and now make close to six figures. I will always judge people for poor actions, including myself.

So you see people as being victims of their circumstances rather than being the product of their choices... and you're saying others are wrong to judge?

These figures are good money.

>You were born rich
No
Yes but poor kids can do this too, $400 console is not actually expensive if you know how to just fucking save money, and thats buying it new
>You got a car
No
Everyone goes to school you stupid fuck, its free and legally required. I did not go to college.
>>You got a job
Not yet, no.
>You were never discriminated against because of your race or migratory status.
Lol, no.

This, I was also born to a mother on welfare who had a total of 5 kids. I will not do the same.

> BMW
It's like her parents don't love her.

No it's nothing personal.
I just want my country to stay mine and not change the people that live in it.

What makes a country great is the people that live in it. So if we import a lot of shit the country will become shit.

That's the the thing, I don't actually give a fuck what the excuses are. I give a fuck about consequences of.

If you are poor and you rob a store, I don't give a fuck that you were poor enough to rob a store, I care that you robbed a store. Besides whatever shred of empathy I have, that store could easily be mine one day and I could be looking down the barrel of some oppressed minority who dindu nuffin.

At the end of the day, stop being shit and stay out of my business. I don't care what you went through.

What's so wrong with your country that you defend people breaking the law to leave it?

>It's pretty easy to judge other people.
Should have stopped there, and you'd be right on the money.

I wasn't born privileged. I worked for everything I have and I'll be damned if you fucking scum are going to take it from me.

>OP pretends he knows me.
no (you)s

>You were born rich
>You got a car
>You got a job

nope

Everyone has privilege, whether you want to believe it or not. Every single person in the United States does.

>Did everything you were supposed to do
>Get criticized for being 'privileged'

You need to go back Pedro

>>You were never discriminated because of your race
Yes, and I want to keep it that way.

Divine Right

Poor black people are expected to fail and do nothing but since I'm a white guy raised middle class the world is expected of me.

poor people need to check their poor privilege and enjoy that they don't have lofty expectations thrust upon them.

It's pretty easy to judge people when you believe that being rich, receiving a car, going to college/school, getting a job, and not being discriminated against constitutes privilege, while simultaneously ignoring the privileges and blessings you've been given.

How put upon you must be, living in a place like Mexico. Oh wait, it's actually NOT that bad there, but you don't want to think about those in the world which have it MUCH worse than you. Instead, you want to bask in your self-righteous indignation.

Grow up.

Man if only that flag was diffrent

that's my life but I'm still looking for a job
yeah feels good to be privileged

Can't lie, I love being white. I mean, who wouldn't want to be white. We're the A-team of races, numero Uno. And as if it couldn't get any better, it does because I'm an American.

So it's pretty easy to point out privilege, but you do realize a disparity in privilege is the result of the system that you want so badly to participate in.

>( illegal immigrants, refugees, transgenders, etc.)
How am I supposed to know if someone is an "ILLEGAL" immigrant, or refugee. Are you implying that these people look and act a certain way... why are you mad at me for having an opinion developed in objectivity? If you understand that, maybe you'll see why I'm not to found of transgenders when you state the fact that they have a 40% higher suicide rate than the national average (implies mental illness) AND they want to rape and pillage taxpayer money for hormone treatment and surgeries.

But yea, let's get mad at the WHITE guy who looks to be in his 50s and bout his wife a brandnew BMW.

EPIC MEME Picture X-D

>make american great a-
>im gonna bring back jo-

>You were born rich
Because any of us have control over how we are born.
Like normal kids these days, rich or poor, do. Plenty of kids who have parents on welfare play video games and sports; where do you think most NBA players come from? It's not the affluent suburbs.
>You got a car
Would you refuse one?
Parents who actually give a shit is a bad thing.
>You got a job
This is somehow less desirable than dropping out of highschool and going on welfare to Mexicans apparently.
>You were never discriminated against because of your race...
I'm a straight white male, I take more shit from people like you for things I can't change than all the minorities combined.
>or Migratory status.
We are a nation of laws, if you come here illegally, that's your decision. No one forced you to come here illegally, that's on you. If you start a family when you know the law says you have to go back and you get sent back, that's also on you. You broke up your family by breaking the law when you cut the line to become an American... which you aren't, because most illegals have absolutely no intention of culturally assimilating.

>privilege

Yeah fuck my parents for working hard and providing for me while ensuring that i grow up in a high trust and save neighborhood.
They should have been stripped of all their belongings when i was born so i can have an "equal" shit start with all the brown people.

>migratory status

You need to go back, stop shitting on the new world.

Wasn't born rich, didn't play sports.

Lol nope

But I still went to school/university and got a job

I worked for everything I have

But I'm black and I grew up in one of the poorest cities in my state and I fucking hate illegal immigrants and refuges with a passion, mainly because they always get dumped on us.
All the fucking upper class cunts who spout that stupid "refugees welcome" and "no human is illegal" shit only say that because they don't have to deal with them.
I say we accept more refugees and immigrants and send them to all the upper-class liberal areas and see how they like it.

I guaran-fucking-tee i was born poorer than you. Public education all my life. You know the difference between me and 99% of my fellow mexiniggers? I knew that the future depended entirely on me. So I studied, I worked hard, I got into shape as to look less like a nigger. I worked since I was 13 years old, with a honest to god moral and ethics. Not once, in my entire life, have I stolen something or abused someone. I'm 26 years old now and own my own car, and paying a small house in a neat neighborhood (I can run with my dog at 1;00am no prob). How did I do this? 100% hard work and being educated. Not once have I taken drugs, and alchohol only on vacations and I don't do penetration sex with my Gf, just the many types of jobs. Success is yours and yours alone. I do despise my country and fellow brethren because I find them to be absolutely subhuman, weak-willed and corrupt. And I will judge them. Because I know that we become who we choose to be.

This, I was poor as fucking dirt but I worked goddamn hard logging and working oddjobs. The first 18 years of my life we barely had running water, sewage or food because everything we had broke over time or was STOLEN by Mexicans working on adjacent properties.
YOU dumb motherfuckers take those oddjobs for no pay and do half the work, then bitch about us hating you people for squatting anywhere that's public and bringing crime plus drugs over the border. Stay over there and fix your shithole country while we fix what you did to ours.

Fuck your retarded victim complex, spic.

WTF I LOVE ILLEGAL MEXICAN WELFARE SCROUNGERS NOW

how many people on pol lie about "being from a poor family" now a days

>dad broke his neck when I was 3
>mom didn't work because she had to look after him
>years of emotional abuse and barely passed high-school
>started working at 14
I can feel the privilege flowing thru my 26 year old body.

Pedro please.
>Born in poverty
>Dysfunctional family
>Still can't drive and I don't have a car
>Work fast food
>I'm Cherokee but I'm the wrong band so I'm not recognized, so no gibs

Aww, you almost had a point, then you went into white privilege bullshit.

I wish I had the privileges black people do - being the diversity person in a University, being the diversity hire , fuck earning my wage.

All I have to do is not pull a gun on a cop, which niggers apparently can't pull off.

All of these things are true and I don't feel sorry for you at all Mexibro. If your country's economy wasn't predicated on the production and distribution of narcotics and vegetables picked with slave labor, you would have a nice country. Fix your shit before you cry because your parents are shitty

maybe if you didnt let your government be a criminal enterprise, then you could have some privileged people too. no one owes you shit pedro. fix your own shit hole.

>boo-hoo you were born in a wealthy family
>Implying illegal immigrants, refugees, transgenders, etc. can't be rich

>born to poor parents
>divorced when I was 4
>father paid no child support
>mother was rarely around
>had to eat out of trash cans at school
>got clothes out of lost and found
>bullied constantly for being poor
>graduated high school without failing a single class
>got an engineering degree using student loans
>successful career
>wife and 3 kids

I did it all on my own and overcame many obstacles to get where I am. I think every illegal should be deported along with their anchor babies, and Muslim men should be denied refugee status as they are fit for military service in their homeland.

Yeah it is, you taconiggers kicked whites out of the fields and are occupying all of the unskilled labor.
>mfw I could be out in the fields making $180-220 a day picking cherries during the in season
You depress wages, increase crime, refuse to integrate, vote for politicians that raise my taxes, and are the reason why Californian millenials are going to (((college))) since they can't a normal job anymore and end up as indoctrinated communists.

BUILD WALL

So whats your solution commie?
Share the wealth to those whose family were lazy bums and left them nothing?

>You were born rich

Nope was poor as hell

>>You spend your childhood playing videogames and sports

My friends video games

>>You got a car
Bought it myself

>>You went to school and college
School is free and college was only 500 dollars a semester after fafsa

>>>You got a job
Because I personally went to almost 30 businesses and filled out applications

>>You were never discriminated because of your race or migratory status
Nope

and the only one of those that's true is that i've spent my childhood playing videogames (some sports)

so fuck off sombrero monkey and that your white guilt bullshit to sweden or some place.

It's even easier to judge other people when you are a god.

Same here, brah. My parents were illegal with very little education, naturalised, assimilated well in general. I'm a STEM-fag with a comfy white collar job. It takes hard work and discipline to do it, not shifting blame when things don't go your way.

>migratory status

What the fuck Mexanon. Are you guys taught as your raised that anyone can go wherever the fuck they please and if people don't like it those people are the bad guys?

>All white people are rich

A surprising number of mexicans actually believe this.

If you were born rich it's because your ancestors worked hard and secured a good life for their future bloodline. Blame your great grandpa for being an opium-addicted taco salesman not mine for working hard.

>implying any of those things
lmao i could barely afford this 700 euros after 3 months of hard work in a trade, dont get me wrong i earn a lot of moeny but i have a lot of expenses i have to cover, send some money to disabled mother, send some more to father with 1 disabled but still usable leg, send to sister if she needs it , rent, bills, hell i dont know how i would manage if my father didnt teach me this trade and gave me like 100k euros worth of tools

because almost all mexicans are poor

t. guy who used to believe having a car made in the last 10 years, or having a car at all and not having debt collectors is "wipe your ass with $100 notes" rich

I give a fuck about facts and facts don't change whether or not I'm privileged.

Seems like me, but I blame my family instead.

Not my fault you had shit parents

This constant argument by lazy fucks like OP is disgusting.

I was born to a single mother and lived in section 8 housing. Throughout growing up I never had any friends because of the culture of the ghetto. Being white was hard there.

I would spend my time reading about computers in the library. I reallt was fascinated by the technology behind them.

I graduated from high school but could not afford to goto college. Even the scholorships I applied to were taken thabks to affirmative action.

So I worked at a mcdonalds for awhile. It was hard and I lived off of ramen for years. Using any excess money to get certifications.

Eventually I had enough to where I applied to work at a cable company as a net tech. The job was great and I was able to get into a nicer apartment and start being able to make meals.

I worked really hard sometimes 72 to 80 hours a week. But my other coworkers got promoted before me. My boss really hated men and tried to find any reason to fire me but I never gave her the chance.

Eventually there was a massive blackout on the servers and many people were unable to use their services. I managed to fix it and get the attention of some of the regional executives.

I got offered a position to work as the regional network coordinator and took it. I am my own boss now and went from my 50k/yr job to one that makes over 150k.

Success is out there but it is upto you to make it. This is a land of opportunity but you have to look for it and really want it to be successful.

The celebration of the struggles of poor people is the greatest cancer to ever infect civilization.

Who cares if the reason the poor are sickly, violent, and uneducated is because of the circumstances of their birth? Who cares if they could have achieved more if they were born rich? They weren't, and the reality of what they are right now is that they are inferior in every measurable way to the rich.

This. I have no hatred for most other nations or cultures. I just want them to fight and better their own homes rather than rushing into mine and trying to hijack my nation and my culture. I'm supportive of sending volunteers to other nations to help build things up to make those lands better rather than importing a ton of people who have no love or loyalty for their host country or respect for the culture and traditions. If the libs care so much for the suffering of others, take a page out of the church groups' playbook and go out there and build a house or a school or a community center to make their home better rather than cluttering up ours

Cactus niggers go home

>t. Extremely poor white kid who grew up and became successful

Listen here you little shit, you are NOT entitled to anything that we have just because you want a better life.

>Illegals
They do not deserve to be here period. If they want to become a real citizen and recieve those benefits, they MUST go through the procedures like everyone else

>Refugees
I cant speak for any other country but its not Canada's problem. When you're accepted in to countries en masse, its because the active government wants to stay in power and by allowing all of you shits to come in, the liberal party (for example) looks like your saviour

>Trans
MENTAL ILLNESS. Holy shit paco, this will never become a real issue because those who have it wont admit that they're sick but instead take pride in it.

Isnt it easy to blame people (White, legals, etc) when youre in the cesspool of degenerates leeching off the government?

>born white
>got sick
>poor af
>worked my ass off
>still think Mexicans are lazy trash

fuck off, taco.

>They should have been stripped of all their belongings when i was born so i can have an "equal" shit start with all the brown people

People here are actually advocating for this. Putting inheritance tax super high...

>You were born rich
More like lower middle class

>You spend your childhood playing video games and sports
Like all other kid's in the USA

>You got a car
I'm 23 and just bought my first car last month

I can't afford to be a full time student so I need to work on and off, spics can get fafsa easier

> You got a job
Is working and contributing out of the ordinary?

I spent a weekend in the county jail once, that was my instant redpill

Stop prejudging you prejudiced beaner.

Probably conservative Christian grandparents

YEAH, FUCKING KILL ME BECAUSE I'M RICH AS FUCK.

FUCK OFF POOR FAGGOTS.

FRENCH REVOLUTION WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HUMANITY

>No
>No
>yeah for like 100 bucks and I gave it to my brother a year ago when he graduated High school.
>No
>No
>Yes I have been by non-whites working in the public sector and throughout my childhood growing up in the ghetto as the only white girl in a see of brown and black.

>You were born rich
Nope
meme arrow implying poor people cannot play sports
>You got a car
Nope
Yes, since those things are free here
>You got a job
Yes I did
So should I migrate to Syria to get discriminated?

>You were born rich
no
sure
>You got a car
no
yes
>You got a job
no
no

kys spic

Sea****

brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppp

NOT ALL WHITE PPL ARE PRIVILED!!! i'm from a very poor area on the east coast and have seen some rlly fucked up shit! these are lies to have all white ppl whiped out and just have the joos be the master race

>>You were born rich
nope
>>You spend your childhood playing videogames and sports
okay sure
>>You got a car
that I had to save up to buy myself
>>You went to school and college
mandatory
>>>You got a job
because I started my own business
wrong, jews discriminated against me in two jobs I've had.
reminder that Sup Forums is not one person nor is it whatever you project onto it. hundreds of thousands come here and most of them are lurkers. It's unlikely all of them fit all of your list.

>You were born rich
No I wasn't
A bit
>You got a car
No I didn't
Yeah I did
>>You got a job
Working makes you privileged? What?
Yes I was, pic related

>Topics: Ben Carson, Ted Cruz

user have you checked your privilege yet?

Actually the rich are the ones who want more of you filthy little mud people so they can virtue signal behind their gated community. It's the people who actually have to deal with living next to you (i.e poor/middle class) who hate you so much.

>FUCKING KILL ME BECAUSE I'M RICH AS FUCK.
Be careful with your words, comrade.

Ironically, the reason I didn't go to college is because all the financial aid discriminated against me because of my race and gender.

i fucking hate rich kids
i respect rich people, but only selfmade ones
when i went to gymnasium, half of the class was fucking poor and the other half was rich as fuck
the rich kids sat in front, the poor in the last rows
our teachers were snubs, wearing suits everyday, the rich kids did also. our teachers were also heavily involved in politics ( getting jobs because you are supporting a party is quite common )
so all the parents of the rich kids were also in the workers party, and had big influence
you can guess how that looks, half of the class have rich as fuck parents, with politicial influence, and the other half are just poor kids
either way
from the 15 rich kids, everyone is now studying, and i kid you not, the other 15 poor kids, not even one
i was one of the poor kids, and i had to stop going to school, because we were so poor, i would have probably starved to death, if i didnt go to work
and i feel like shit, i always wanted to study IT
but what also pisses me off, is the arrogance of the rich kids
i had normal clothes, but no suits
english teachers looks at me and says some shit like, dont judge a book by its cover... or clothes
everyone laughs
i just hate that fucking mentallity, man my life has been rough as shit, my mother died when i was a child, my father was in a wheelchair at that time, my brother a junkie, and i just fucking want to get through school, and then you have those little bastards making life for me harder than it was anyway
beeing poor in a society where everyone is rich ( i mean in terms of education, mostly are with rich parents ) just sucks
> morning, so the holidays are over, what did you do ?

> i was in new york for 2 weeks
>i was in jaimaica
>i went to moskau shopping
oh nice, and you user?
>well i was at home, we have no money
everyone laughs again

frigg off i was born poor you dirty spic

Kill yourself, hombre.

pic yeah sure. but most non-jew whites are not privileged so get over your fucking non-fact stereotype.

fact: refugees are dirt poor
fact: dirt poor conditions breed crime
fact: we are bringing in populations that have a much higher criminal rate than our current population

deal with it

>You were born rich
no
yes
>You got a car
yes
yes
>>You got a job
granted it's a shitty job
yes
Privilege level 90% God Bless America

>doesn't realize that those who push white privileged the hardest are those that were born into privileged

low energy!

If having a job and going to school is a special privilege in mexico that's your own damn fuckup. Doesn't give you the right to hop our border.

>Born middle class
>Parents bought me everything I wanted growing up.
>Graduate High School, take some classes at college
>Parents buy me first car, used 7 year old high mileage Dodge Daytona
>Quit college, enter working force, blue collar job.
>Get married.
>Parents give me land.
>Parents give me money to build my 3000 sq ft home.
>No mortgage, no debt.
>No kids
>Blow the money I make on multiple vacations every year- to beach, Niagra Falls, up and down the east coast, etc.
>Do this for the past 15 years.

Yes, it is very easy to judge mental retards and criminals.

>White, +25
>Male, +25
>Straight, +20
>Cis, +20 (gender is literally the same thing as sex, but whatever)
>WHY THE FUCK IS THE UK CALLED "EUROPE - MEH". WE'RE THE FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY ON THE PLANET YOU FUCKING CUNTS, +15
>Non-religious, 0
>Affluent, +10
>Able-bodied, +25
>Attractive face, +10
>Normal height, 0
>No profession (NEET), 0

>Born into poor atlanta areas, living with section 8.
>White

First, you are a cunt.
Second, either you, or your parents aren't legal
Third, You don't know me, so fuck off.

You need to read this fucker:

> I have more right to your money than your sons and daughters and grandchildren
Rev up those gas chambers

>You were born rich
lol nope
guilty but even the poor can get vidya and/or play sports
>You got a car
I bought a shitty car
College was pushed on me because I was told it was the only way to find success, now I'm stuck with a piece of paper and a massive amount of debt that is not going away soon
>You got a job
I'm stuck at a shitty underpaid job
I live in Detroit, minorities assume I'm naturally rich because I'm white, also my current boss is trying to shit all over me because he suspects I voted for Trump (he's not wrong) but only because I'm white.

So get fucked taco

Shit leaf. Good to see your still with us. You have earned the years of shitposting to come.