JK Rowling is losing it on twitter!

Keep spamming her with Nazi memes, she been getting spammed hard for the last 2 days now LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jk_rowling
youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Harry Potter woman?

yea: twitter.com/jk_rowling

hail Felix

Nazis were not fascists, nor vice versa.

Nazis and fascists were both parts of the extreme left, though Mussolini did NOT like Hitler. He simply sided with him because he was a pragmatist that just wanted to be on the winning side.
Mussolini, if anything, was further toward the center than Hitler or Russia.

Though left vs. right meant something much different back then, nationalism was a core part of leftist ideology for example, Russia didn't realize this until Hitler was advancing. The war was renamed the "great patriotic war" and used Russian nationalism to influence the population to fight.

There is of course a lot more to go over, but I'll leave that for others to look into themselves.

One thing though, Mussolini would be the democratic candidate if he existed now, for sure. Just look at the policies he made.

Engaging in petty political discourse on the internet is what uncreative hacks do. This describes us of course, but also the author who ruined wizards for everyone. I'm glad I have another reason to hate her.

the people comparing everything to Nazis do so with a warped vision of what Nazis were. These are people who only studied history through the lens of public education and universities. They feel that their diplomas(or celebrity, success, money, whatever it may be) alone qualify them to talk about anything with authority, even if they have not looked into the issue themselves. The only thing that qualifies someone to talk about a subject is experience, time spent on the subject, and knowledge gained from research. Even then, the experts are not gods and they are often wrong.

Nazis were bad, but in very specific ways and for very specific reasons. convoluting that and using it as a catch-all pejorative is ignorant.

bump keep spamming her until she breaks

Wtf i love gommunism now

>Their construction is designed to make you question whether Kjellberg actually believes what he's saying, which in turn causes you to question whether the ideology is indeed shameful
B doesn't follow from A. Even if it did, questioning things that are generally taken for granted is hardly a bad thing. Holy shit, "really makes you think" is now considered a negative quality.

now this is shitposting

She started in a cafe writing shit , shes end will be the same

dude wtf is going on here man? this place has been so weird since the alien thing. WTF. this is a good post about a major issue and normally there would be people posting but now it's dead nuts quiet. what is going on? is there a thread about this already that i missed? am i shadow banned or something? this is crazy how empty the chans are. was there a mass ban or is the internet down in australia? fuckshit

How is she losing it? You drumpfkins are grasping at straws. You'll just end up getting humiliated like last time when queen Slay called out one of yours for being a virgin and he had no comeback.

shes too old to get it

The Jewish Problem
by Dr. Joseph Goebbels

youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc

We've been outsted and invaded

They're trying to infect us
Stay strong

have you ever looked at something and it makes absolutely no sense?
I feel like im looking at an alien language that uses english words and then spits them out at random. That is the crux of twatter.

Goebbels was the minister of propaganda in the natsoc party ill take it with a grain of salt

This woman is histeric

Did my part

le epic Sup Forums raid

all Sup Forumsacks report in for duty XD CD XD XD XD

She didnt even write the damn thing. She had a ghost writer do most of the work.

aussie shitposters btfo
i suspect proxy
i have never seen so many words used to make so many other words so meaningless

A World War 2 era cartoon from Lustige Blätter, a German magazine... Jewish tentacles around China, Russia, England, and the United States

HOES ALL WET FOR DA NAZI DICK

AAAAIGHT'UNG

Rowling pls

Reported for raid. Have a nice day drumpfkin.

Voldemort did nothing wrong

You do not need to make laws to protect history, unless you're trying to protect a lie.

>sweetie

Why can't she just be happy making a shit load of money from Harry Potter? Why does she need to vent her views on Israel,refugees, Middle East and American Politics, especially Trump despite the fact she has fuck all training in this sort of thing?

>we dont want truth we want good stories

all nazis videos are locked french youtube