Why care about the extinction of the white race when we live in a hologram and this earth is going to shit when at its...

Why care about the extinction of the white race when we live in a hologram and this earth is going to shit when at its best it's simply a place for our souls to have a 3d experience.

We're better off when our souls are not in a physical body, let the dregs perpetuate the cycle of feeding their energy to our vampiric overlords.

>inb4 leaf
>inb4 shill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1-0ulKgmio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proof?

Yes, good goy, there's no such thing as reality, we're all just psychedelic waves of hyperdimensional elf magic, no need to pay attention to what anyone else is doing while you're intoxicat- I mean, "enlightened" by that wonderful "sacrament."

shutup, queer

Curiously, I agree.

God bless.

Reality is as real as you make is.

Atoms are >99% empty space. Dual slit experiment proves our consciousness creates reality.

The soul/personality survives bodily death, this is common knowledge to those who've looked at the problem.

>just googled dmt to find a pic lol

be specific

Because we willingly put ourselves here to go through trials. You sitting on your ass waiting for death will just make you ashamed when you meet your higher self.
Being here is a challenge and a privilege.
Pride yourself on NOT perpetuating the cycle by being positive.
Remember, it all comes back to you in the end.
Good luck.

This is a invasion. You are a spiritual shock trooper meant to takeover, and subjugate the material plane.

SHAPE UP SOILDER

Everyone go watch DMT: The Spirit Molecule

It's the final stage of red pill.

>Dual slit experiment proves our consciousness creates reality.

No it doesn't.

The "observer" doen't have to be a conscious being.

So reality creates itself?

I believe every possible concept and reality already exists timelessly.

I think consciousness only exists in it's continuous state, because if it stopped existing the subjective view of the consciousness couldn't perceive it's non-existence, thus making subjective death impossible.

This creates a self-sustaining being while reality "bends" around it to sustain it's existence. (it doesn't really bend, you really only subjectively experience the reality where it does)

So yea, i think reality creates itself in the way i described above. At the same time consciousness subjectively creates reality though. The thing about the dual slit experiment is still pop-sci though.

So we have a self that's in the higher plane that got bored and participated in a video-game a la Roy in that Rick and Morty episode? Neat.

I think that you need to stop taking drugs.

i agree with everything you said but I assume you aren't one of these plebs CONSUMED with muh white race to whom I was posing the question

don't take drugs.

this is realer than any other post on here (excluding perhaps the antarctica thread)

nevertheless, the particles know they're being observed. just because in that particular experiment they used some sort of measuring device and not a conscious being, the implication is the same. the universe is conscious - that's the bigger point. and it reacts to our consciousness - see: Emoto's water experiment - youtube.com/watch?v=k1-0ulKgmio

>implying?

don't watch that but yeah, sounds right.

Well I do take drugs and I recognize this as drugs induced nonsense.

We do not live in a hologram. I think you refer to the holographic principle.

The information in a bounded volume of space can be projected on a surface around that volume.

It just means that there are two descriptions of the same phenomena. One in the volume and one on the surface. Both should lead to the same result.

Besides that physics creates models of reality. It are models, not reality. You cannot substitute a model for the real thing.

okay forget the holographic talk.

the personality survives bodily death via the soul, therefore why worry about preserving your genes for another soul to reincarnate into when they will inevitably just feed our reptillian vampiric overloards with their fear energy?

don't breed, don't feed the beast

Hmm, because I have an inner drive to procreate? It is not that it was a conscious decision on my part. People always act like they can rationally control, whether they can get kids or not. But that is bullshit one day your primitive urges will take over, you don't use the condom, and there you are: "Honey, we will get kids"

It is a good thing though. The white race needs to be preserved.

I agree. From an egoistic point of view procreation is useless. What do I care? Luckily it doesn't work this way. Imagine a society where people do not have kids. It would mean they don't have a stake in the future. If that is what it is, then the next question becomes: Why would I care about the environment? And then: Why would I care to learn to read?

For me the answers are obvious: Because I have kids, I need to make my country better.

godspeed

I mean, even if it was true what you said, I would not have had enough control over myself to not procreate. I am quite sure of it. Unless I castrate or sterilize myself, that would be the rational choice in the case of spiritual domination of the kind you describe. But ask a random guy if he wants to castrate or sterilize himself, the answer will be emphatically no. Even gay men have problems with sterilization.

I don't think it's as impossible to avoid having kids as you describe it but I gather you already have kids so you've got a bit of a bias there. I'm not saying you fucked up by having kids and glhf now, but I think having kids is more egotistical because you wish to continue your bloodline instead of thinking of the bigger picture of the experience of the soul you're providing a body for and what that means for the universe. Then again, I think souls choose to incarnate here so that souls is going to find a body whether or not you provide it so it might as well be under your guidance than some other asshole.

Just airing out my views, not steadfast in any way

>having kids is more egotistical because you wish to continue your bloodline instead of thinking of the bigger picture of the experience of the soul you're providing a body for and what that means for the universe.

having kids is one of the best experiences a human has/needs/ has to got hrough. Of course idiots like you that like in their mom's basement should not procreate because you only spread misery and mediocrity, we don't want that pattern to repeat in other people