Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, I'm sick and tired of today's society and how so many people like to use makeup and piercings and all these exotic hairdos. Sick and tired of it.

What ever happened to natural beauty? It used to be so focused and prevalent in society, but now a days women are BRAINWASHED into using makeup, getting exotic piercings, and doing these hair coloring styles and getting tattoos.

Same with guys.

What the fuck happened? Everything used to artificially enhance your body ends up biting you in the ass later.

I can understand hair styles, since it isn't really an artificial look, and more of just a change to your own natural look, but how do you convince someone that they don't need makeup to be beautiful?

I see so many women who are absolutely beautiful but then they think they need makeup and piercings. It's like taking a beautiful painting and just putting polka dots all over it because "Uhhh I don't know it looks good right now?! :DD"

Fucking sick and tired of it.

Always a good laugh when you see girls with corset piercing scars.

How old are you? Seriously. Also what does this have to do with politics? Nothing. Nobody cares about your whiney opinions.

That shit on her back?!

I can't even start on how misogynistic your post was. Women are not for you, a presumably white cishet male, to control. They can do whatever they want you privileged asswipe. I swear this site is so problematic

>wow you are, like, so underage! babies can't get into cool stuff!

You also smoke don't you?

I'm guessing you look like pic related?

nice troll dude!
sorry I had to ruin it.

Are you me?

I view it as a mental illness. This girl I know says she's wanted to get a tattoo for 6 years. Can you imagine having such a stupid obsession for that long? When I asked why, she said it's because everyone's getting them. Really? Is that why you want one? To fit in?

Another dumb excuse is that she wants something that means something to her. Bitch if it meant so much to you, you wouldn't have to permanently mark it on your body so as not to forget it. Take a picture and put it in a locket. Really all these girls want to do is show off and get attention. They try to fill their lack of a personality and individuality by permanently altering their bodies- ironically, this of course has the opposite effect by 1st, objectifying themselves and 2nd, they prove their lack of uniqueness by simply following the current social trend.

These practices cannot and will not ever bring them lasting happiness. They are nothing more than a display of mental and moral weakness.

Fuck you and your privileged assumptions. Oh, so no one can have a different opinion, huh? I guess you'd think that because of this safespace

You are a faggot chink. Get out of my country.

Just like a liberal to double down on something stupid.
NOT BUYING IT !

Waaaah! Waaaah! Stop liking things I don't like.

Also, saged.

The fuck is that on her back?

>ya like, stop hating me on my appearance! Gosh! It's just an appearance, bro! *cough*

Who cares. Just don't date girls who use excessive amounts of make-up or whatever else you don't like if it bothers you that much.

Exactly what it looks like, really.

Tattoos and piercings work for my partner and I, however I can definitely see where you're coming from. Some people choose to go to an extreme, like the photo you posted. WtactualF is that shit? Imagine getting it snagged on a t-shirt? Vomit.

People who go extreme with piercings and tattoos are a tiny minority, and even without those things, you wouldn't like them anyway. No point in making a +200 reply thread out of it.

This is considered a "Normal" piercing in society, a corset piercing.

Whats up goy, dont like me?

The fuck the fuck the fuck is going on with chick's back?

I wouldn't think a fellow Canadian would be so racist! Shame on you!
So no one can have differing opinions? I guess this echo chamber has done some brain damage. Maybe I am just a "dumb" liberal. I bet your family owned slaves

I hate when they say shit like "I got this tattoo to remind me of my father who died when I was young" or shit like that. My dad, my bestfriend, died when I was 12 and 30 years later I've never needed some ugly shitty stain on my skin to remind me of that fact daily.

>but now a days women are BRAINWASHED into using makeup, getting exotic piercings, and doing these hair coloring styles and getting tattoos.

I'm a woman, I don't have any tattoos, I don't colour my hair, I don't wear make-up, and the only piercing I have is my ears which my mother forced on me when I was little but I don't wear earrings.

I also never post pictures of myself online.

Anyone who has a social media account and is constantly posting selfies is just more likely to be an attention whore than someone offline, and all that you mention above is attention-whoring behaviour. Except make-up- some companies require female employees to wear make-up.

Stfu

So tolerant and open minded, I'm sure Allah loves them very dearly

Shit. They're doing this *willingly*? I need to come up with a new idea now.

oddly satisfying to watch

qts with natural, smooth and soft faces are the best

way better than matte-faced clownwhores

Women have liked jewelry and make up since time immemorial

>In 1972, animal behaviorist John Calhoun built a mouse paradise with beautiful buildings and limitless food. He introduced eight mice to the population. Two years later, the mice had created their own apocalypse. Here's why

>Universe 25 was a giant box designed to be a rodent utopia. The trouble was, this utopia did not have a benevolent creator. John B. Calhoun had designed quite a few mouse environments before he got to the 25th one, and didn't expect to be watching a happy story. Divided into "main squares" and then subdivided into levels, with ramps going up to "apartments," the place looked great, and was always kept stocked with food, but its inhabitants were doomed from the get-go.

>Universe 25 started out with eight mice, four males and four females. By day 560, the mouse population reached 2,200, and then steadily declined back down to unrecoverable extinction. At the peak population, most mice spent every living second in the company of hundreds of other mice. They gathered in the main squares, waiting to be fed and occasionally attacking each other. Few females carried pregnancies to term, and the ones that did seemed to simply forget about their babies. They'd move half their litter away from danger and forget the rest. Sometimes they'd drop and abandon a baby while they were carrying it.

>The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—- and few males — inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.

FPBP

times change

Beauty and it's standards change as people and societies change

Instead of being a close minded fuckwit, go out and learn some anthropology and experience different cultures and how they perceive beauty

It will give you a new understanding of humanity and the world

Its a way for reptilians to harvest pain energy from this realm
You dont want no part of it, cowboy

bitch looks like she came straight out of doug.

Women are shallow apes
Men got the annunaki genes

There are just so many things wrong with this world...

The demon look might actually look pretty cool if she didn't go totally overboard on the tattoos and piercings

>I'm a woman
get the fuck out, roastie

>What ever happened to natural beauty?
We found ourselves able to enhance it.

Wow, that was hard

Mmm yeaaahhh

R A R E
A
R
E

People that have tattoos and piercings are all degenerate libcucks anyway. So see the as a sort of warning aign to stay away from these people as far as possible rather than get mad about why they do this. They are terrible people and not worth your time

>enhance natural beauty
>by artificial means
Retarded.

There's a difference between someone using piercings and such as a symbolic tribal or religious reason than stacey here who says "OH MY GOD XDXD All my friends have piercings and I need them too! Look at the metal balls on my face XD"

N E W F A G G
E
W
F
A
G
G

Enhancing natural beauty by artificial means is something civilizations have been doing for millennia.

Maybe you didn't pay attention during history class though, i can understand. You're American after all.

something to hold onto

where? i've only seen these things in the pit of San Francisco, nobody thinks this shit is normal

and why are you in tanzania?
did lord kek punish you for being an infidel?

neat flag senpai

Lol dude it doesn't matter people can look however they want. Individual freedoms bro.
Like legit how does it affect you?

so is she in pain or cumming from that spray of alcohol or whatever at the end?

Tattoos were traditionally an adornment for warriors. Even the mainstream tattoo movement was first popularized by sailors and and soldiers. No wonder nu/pol/ is so against them. Bunch of pearl-clutching pansies on this board these days.

you're a nihilist
you will never have lasting happiness
your children will resent you
it doesn't matter if your secular subjective morality has no room for a heaven or hell
because you'll put yourself in hell while you're still on this earth
assuming you haven't already
>faggot

Are you me?
It's sad seeing shit like this, even sadder when you remember it's permanent.
Think about it: you're young and stupid, you do... whatever the fuck people do these days, i can't even find a name for it, and it's stuck with you forever, reducing both your ablity to get a respetable job and a reasonably sized gene pool.

S-source please
Those screams must be fucking intense

>What ever happened to natural beauty?
here's a redpill: people are ugly, they stink and they spread diseases

gtfo the internet and go write a book, study, learn to paint, learn to play the piano.
I bet you are a fat lazy looser still living with your parents who comes to Sup Forums to whine about >muh degeneracy

Tattoos, piercings, and even non-permanent aberrations such as dyed hair, are not dissimilar from more obviously-problematic forms of self-harm such as cutting. They're an outward manifestation of personality/developmental problems, or problems with ones upbringing or current state.

The fact that they're more common now doesn't indicate that the people getting tattoos etc are mentally/emotionally stable and are simply following a fashion trend, but rather that young people in society are increasingly and understandably less able to cope with the world.

The links between emotional instability and tattoos etc have been researched and corroborated for nearly a century.

Never get with a girl who has tattoos.

Rescue your father

If you take proper care of yourself, you dont have any issues.

She ruined an amazingly beautiful back with that retarded lace shit. Sad.

Women are just attentionwhoring.

Im 100% vanilla.
When I was younger I wanted a tatoo, but I didn't found one worth being kept for life.

FUCKING LEAFS GET BACK TO YOUR FUCKIN (((SAFE ZONE))) NOW YOU SJW PIECE OF SHIT BEFORE I RAPE YOU

I will fucking call the RCMP and get you arrested for that. They'll do it you know, they love jailing stupid misogynists

really? oh im so scared im shitting my pants! rcmp doesnt deal with threats you stupid fuckin cunt tell me where you live so i can ass rape you till you rosebud.

You know, I really want to, but its kinda hard when our father threw us into hell in a vain attempt to get out of it himself

Winnipeg. Meet me at the forks

>Hi i'm here for the job interview.

> my spirit animal is a triceratops

I hate tattoos and piercings too, but don't pretend that corset piercings are in any way normal.

>25 hour drive
you fat ugly ass isnt even worth it

Good, because I'm trolling. Would let you smash my boipucci though

sauce

fuckin leafs.

>its a politics board

Its called politically Incorrect, which means its scope of discussion can extend beyond purely political topics.
Your eagerness to define "politics" and therefore control what can or can't be discussed is the antithesis of the origional purpose of the board.

I think that discussing how modern humans in present themselves to each other and socienty is a perfectly valid topic of discussion.
The problem you seem to be having is the tone thread, but this of course is how debate is stimulated on this board, if your not a newfag then you are stupid, either way you should consider suicide.

Can i get in on this?

fine go kick his faggot ass for me

>reducing both your ablity to get a respetable job

Maybe in the 50s, but thats certainly not the case today. I'm a psychologist in a therapeutic high school and I have a small private practice in a fairly conservative, affluent suburb. Nobody has ever cared enough about my tattoos to voice an opinion and I have enough patients that I can be selective about what insurance I choose to accept.