Is alcohol worse than weed?

both are degenerate

Drinking disables inhibitions so its more damaging to society

No one ever got high on pot then decided to go enact revenge on someone

That's where you're wrong kiddo

alcohol is the only way i can function in a social setting

weed makes me worse

>Is alcohol worse than weed?

I'm a drinker and yes it's way worse. kills motivation makes you fat and usually you make bad choices.

still fun as all fuck though

thats fucked up man

im just a naturally quiet guy, but alcohol makes me want to talk to people

Both are degenerate and fun.

>Being a part time degenerate is manly behavior and any cunt here who says otherwise is a faggot.

Alcohol is fine in moderation. I can't drink at all anymore though. I have 2 drinks and I can no longer talk to normies. They start spewing their pc bullshit and I begin telling them about the Jews. Too bad. Used to really like bourbon.

Weed is the worst drug because weed users are deluded into thinking that smoking weed is not only not harmful but actually good for them.

Of COURSE not, go nuts

After alcohol you only get a hangover but weed turns you into a lazy retard or in the most extreme cases a hippie.

Alcohol makes dumb people dumber while weed makes dumb people think they are smart.

I can't smoke weed any longer, I just get extreme anxiety. Sober I have no anxiety.

I guess it's back to alcohol for me, the most boring inebration method.

I guess.

Definitely, I've done more than a decade of studies personally

This! And as a white person, beer is technically part of your culture; especially if you're part of the blue eyed master race.

source that it is harmful? I mean besides losing 8 IQ points if you start too early...is it really the devil's lettuce?

Yeah I like drinking but it is worse. Doing either a lot is shit for you though.

Japs are the hardest workers ever and drink alcohol every day and think weed is shit.

So that's my reasoning.
Weed a shit.

Source is his 4th grade DARE instructor

Both weed and alcohol are absolute shit. Hard liquor tastes awful and weed fogs your brain too much. They're both meme drugs.

However, I will at least acknowledge that some alcohol like beer and wine tastes very good, so at least it has that benefit. Drinking to get drunk is fucking retarded though.

are you me?

FPBP

Yes. It is ingrained in our culture, however, and now we're stuck with it.
Banning it have proven to only give foothold for criminality.

So let's keep weed illegal :^)

Yes alcohol is literally toxic depressants. Weed is more of a hallucinogen. Cigarettes are the worst tho

How is Zun still alive? I would have thought his liver would have given up by now. Is he buying organs with that sweet touhoubux?

>Hard liquor tastes awful
Not if your drunk

This.
Alcohol will usually remind you that you've consumed a mild poison

Drinking is worse for the health...but you can smoke weed as soon as you wake up

I cant understand how people defend weed as harmless. Every 420 kid at my high school was extremely slow to think and to response, zombie-like through the whole die, many of them had severe tremor, and the symptomes went on and on. Kid who was top student and sportsman and elementary became worst student and couldnt walk the stairs after introduced to weed at high school. It fucks you up, and if you dont see it thats because you dont want to

That's like jacking off when you wake up, way to ruin your day.

Marijuana should be legalized! Lots of successful people smoke Marijuana and it's been proven that drugs make people more creative and more open to new experiences. I smoked some Marijuana today while I was writing a book and feel great because I'm a responsible user.

Yes

Yes.

Working class Japs are fucking miserable though.

>Drinking to get drunk is fucking retarded though.

Not when you can't function in real life without being drunk. But I'm not on /r9k/.

yes, it is poison

Yeah because their fucking 7 day 14 hour work hours.

depends... if you eat weed I doubt it will do any damage. alcohol wrecks your liver.

Learn how to make mixed drinks, then it tastes like candy.

My favorite is Sailor Jerry and Diet Coke - zero calories/carbs, so you won't gain weight from drinking it, but it will fuck your ass up.

What a faggot

Lol faggot

fuck off faggot

>the hardest workers
no. their productivity is shit.

alcohol is extremely high in calories

you can ignite it

Maybe it fucks you up if you're already retarded, but being a high functioning marijuana user is not hard, I can do literally anything I could do sober when I'm high, makes 0 difference whatsoever. The people you were talking about are mentally weak and eventually would have found a vice anyway, so nothing of importance was lost.

Both harm your physical and mental health heavily. I think if you drink a glass of wine or two a week it's okay but I wouldn't smoke.

This, alcohol will make you fat so be careful.

There are more functional alcoholics than there are productive potheads.

John A Macdonald was drunk when he finished the paperwork for making Canada, he then proceed to go on a weeks long bender to celebrate by getting even drunker - that's why Canada Day is on July 1st rather than somewhere in May or June.

Winston Churchill did the Nazis in while drunk on whiskey.

Fag detected

No

Sounds like some weak bitches.

Rather than a faggot an hypocrite.

No, it's possible for booze to kill you, allowing for natural selection to take place

Alcohol is acceptable in the sense it can be used as a social lubricant. People obviously take it too far too often which is where all the stigma comes from.

weed and alcohol is especially harmful at a young age due to the fact the brain is still developing, after the age of 18-21 they can do whatever the fuck they want, just wait for the brain to develop properly

hahahahaha

I drinking man will wake up early on weekdays, work to feed his family, come home, crack a beer, and decompress

A stoner doesn't have a job and lives with his mom, as is also in his mid 20's

Alcohol also doesn't destroy local cultures with toxic people; I'll tell a little story to give insight
>me
>just came back to the states after 2 years living in Germany
>grew up in bumfuck nowhere Colorado
>come back to my (once) quiet and quaint little home town
>place is over run with california liberals
>they all flooded into the state because of weed
>whats more they all flooded into my poor working class county because of more lax laws on things pertaining to weed, car emissions, etc
>now my home town is populated by unwashed troglodytes you'd find in the show trailer park boys, and steadily becoming more liberal, and property values are plummeting

This is why I'll take bourbon over the electric lettuce

yes

i have some beers every friday night and regret it the next morning.

If I smoked weed I'd probably do it every day.

so alcohol is better

>Hard liquor tastes awful

My bottle of Laphroaig quarter cask and Ardbeg 10 beg to differ.

>Not taking the whiskey redpill

This.

yeah it is. they make extremely long days to make up for it and be on the level of rich Europe/America.

What the fuck, the guy in your pic is an ultra manlet, he is holding an average sized Ikea glass.

drachenlord pls

i believe it is. i have a major drinking problem. i have been drinking 10-30 beers a day since 2010. i used to not gain weight but in the past year i have gained 60 pounds. i have no idea why i drink this much. my life is ok otherwise, i had no trauma or anything to fuck me up. my first 2 years of college, i partied my ass off but after that, id go long periods of time without drinking. longest period was about a year sober. fastforward to summer 2010, i cant stop. i drink usually until i blackout. funny thing is, i dont get the shakes or any other withdrawal symptoms. i dont think about drinking or crave it. for whatever reason, almost every goddamn day, i start drinking. i am highly functional. i own 2 small businesses and have some side games. it doesnt really cause me any problems outside of spending ~$400/mo and the health problems. i wish i could quit. but yeah, alcohol is far far worse than weed.

>manly tears takes a shot

Alcohol is OBJECTIVELY worse than weed. Alcohol is literally poison and it impairs you physically and mentally. For instance I can play piano while high, i can NOT while drunk. Same goes for pretty much everything else. Can do it when i'm high. not when i'm drunk. Alcohol is literally the most degenerate drug of all time and has faced strict regulation since the time of the Sumerians.

Zun can be an ultra manlet for all I care so long as he keeps putting out games.

It's only degenerate if it's wine. Any other drink is a white traditon.

>10-30

Your full of shit.

yes indeed, I meant that even if it's less harmful than alcohol, it's easier to abuse weed and get high all day than it is with alcohol. Weed seems harmless which makes it more vicious imo, I'm glad I quit

You shouldn't drink if you don't want to get drunk in the first place.

You wanna know how i know you are brain dead stoners?

Yes

My dad puts back similar numbers

1 post by this id, no argument provided. kill yourself

Fucking hell that's insane.

it's a Hoegaarden glass and he isn't even drinking Hoegaarden from it. What a fag.

>10-30 beers a day
Do you mean your small 0.33 cans or..?

How many of our ancestors do you think sat around smoking weed when celebrating their victories?

None, because they were men, not numale degenerates.

same, when I am high I hate being in a social setting. I'd rather just listen to music and relax.

It's not even good beer either. Just goes through a 30 pack of shit every 2 days or so

Yes, if consumed alot.

You sound like a little faggot. We all smoked weed in high school. We all graduated.

why in the fuck would i lie about that? faggot.

16 oz cans

If god-emperor Zun wants to drink, then give him another beer.

at least stop smoking

>rolling rock
good fucking taste

>unable to recognize rejection of null hypothesis
>entire intelligence is memetic garbage
>100% chance of being a university student
>actively destroying the value of my degree

Alcohol in moderation is better than weed, in excess it is worse than weed.

just stop before you kill yourself

find another thing to occupy yourself with, or try decreasing the amount little by little untill you don't need a drink anymore

That's because you're judging high school kids and not adult smokers who been smoking for 20 years. When you start weed it's very intense, you can't walk, everything is in slow motion, everything is funny as hell, you get super hungry, and food tastes like made in heaven, the shit test food like some plain crackers with butter tastes like it was made by god. But.... once you become tolerant it's a whole different thing, it also depends if you are smoking g sativa or indica cause the former makes you light like a feather and the latter makes you heavy like a rock. One is for getting high the other is for getting stoned.

Smoking cigs too.. Welp either get help for your obvious drinking problem or accept the fact your cutting about 20 years of your life span. And stop fucking smoking

I always thought people just left their beer cans out for weeks, not drink that shit in a day.

Your getting your entire days meal from that.

It's pretty common among shy types