Germany hate crime: Nearly 10 attacks a day on migrants in 2016

>Germany hate crime: Nearly 10 attacks a day on migrants in 2016

Sup Forums will not talk about this...

Why?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39096833

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3C1TNSkIQIM&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A total of 560 people were injured in the violence, including 43 children.

will Sup Forums defend even violence on children ?

They have to leave

Maybe they should move back to wherever they came from for their own safety until we deal with these racists.

>leftists will continue to repost this even though migrants burning down their own housing compounds also counts as an attack on migrants, which is now a hate crime.

Leftists are shit.

Hey ahmed, watcha doin?

>the vast majority are happy to support migrants
>10 attacks on migrants a day
Really activates my almonds

Seriously though how do you respond to this to leftists without coming up with 1488 answers? Are there any stats about migrant to natives attacks?

If racism means, that in my opinion, once own tribe, which is native to a place, is set to rule, you can call me a racist
But in the same time you have to, also call blacks in Africa and asians in China racists
"Left" you have to die

>Related
youtube.com/watch?v=3C1TNSkIQIM&t=2s

It's not enough.

They have to go back
> They have to go back
They have to go back
> They have to go back
They have to go back
> They have to go back
They have to go back
> They have to go back
They have to go back
> They have to go back
They have to go back
> They have to go back
They have to go back
> They have to go back
They have to go back
> They have to go back

some women or little kid being saved from a rape gang isn't a hate crime against mudslimes

I'd like to know that as well.

What percentage of attacks on migrants is from other migrants?

>implying this is anywhere near enough

>Germany hate crime: Nearly 10 attacks a day on migrants in 2016
>Mostly by other migrants

self-defense i assume

thats why thye need to stop bringing in immigrants because the natives will attack them

>will Sup Forums defend even violence on children ?

Children become adults and, despite their limited cognition, remember and are able to be influenced.

Only 10? let's hope for more

It's the result of people being pushed to the limit.

Tell someone they're a jerk and shove them here and there for a few years, all the while not allowing them to complain, they'll eventually retaliate. Angrily.

This is what's going on. Some people, for justified and non-racist reasons, feel their culture and way of life are under attack. And they're being told that ANY opposition to mass refugees/immigration comes from bigots...

That's what you tell the left. There are people that have genuine issues with how immigration policy has been managed... And they've been called all sorts of names for having that point of view. It's not fair. This is the result of repressing valid opinions

Yes, they're racists.

That isn't German efficiency.

>30 years old (((children)))

It's an unfortunate consequence. There are videos out there where kids are being trained to cut heads off stuffed animals and shoot prisoners in the head. Their blood will be on the hands of the people that indoctrinated kids to be killers and suicide bombers. I don't think people blame the kids, but some would accept that they can't grow up in a radicalized environment. It's the Muslims that are to blame for the dead kids. Putting kids in a violent environment is the fault of their guardians

The BBC must be destroyed

this

>Gemany consider 8 year old migrants to be "children"
Besides, we're talking fucking Germans here. If they were really pissed off every single rapefugee would be killed, not attacked.

er, 28 year old.

because it is embarrassingly low.

Good

good point

>10 attacks a day on migrants

Fighting back against your rapist doesn't count.

Majority of Europeans don't want wothless parasites pretending to be refugees.They should leave. They are not only parasites but a violent foreign group of people that don't have an intention to integrate into western society because of Islam but they want to segregate themselves into ghettos and live in parallel societies. Arabs and Africans are like poison. It's better to get nuked than to take them in.

If their motives and reasons for going where they're going were honest and as advertised, they wouldn't be imposing new laws in their hostland