Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3C1TNSkIQIM&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat?

is that cum or piss?

I got momentarily banned the other day for posting "The only acceptable tattoo is your bloodgroup"
Very political, this stays up because it's made by an Americuck.

Ten feet higher Juan

mmm

Why not both?

What did he mean by this?

R A R E ?
A
R
E
?

youtube.com/watch?v=3C1TNSkIQIM&t=2s

There's a banhappy mod right now. I got banned simply for posting in a stupid topic. Probably some new mod unfit for the job.

Jump back, what's that sound ?
Here she comes, full blast and top down.
Hot shoe, burnin' down the avenue.
Model citizen zero discipline
Don't you know she's coming home with me?
You'l lose her in the turn.
I'll get her!
Panama, Panama
Panama, Panama
Ain't nothin' like it, her shiny machine.
Got the feel for the wheel, keep the moving parts clean.
Hot shoe, burnin' down the avenue,
Got an on-ramp comin' through my bedroom.
Don't you know she's coming home with me?
You'll lose her in the turn.
I'll get her!
Yeah, we're runnin' a little bit hot tonight.
I can barely see the road from the heat comin' off of it.
Ah, you reach down, between my legs, ease the seat back.
She's blinding, I'm flying,
Right behind the rear-view mirror now.
Got the feeling, power steering,
Pistons popping, ain't no stopping now!
Panama, Panama
Panama, Panama

What's wrong with pissing your pants while on the go?

Literally nothing

excelent numbers

off by 2 :(

So he was "bubbling" and missed. Why is this on Sup Forums ?

Wait, there are mods on Sup Forums?

I've always wondered if this guy's anus can still hold his shit in or if he has to use diapers when he goes about his every day life.

You will pay for posting this

Ah memories

wtf sauce?

So, I got banned for 48 hours from Sup Forums for "spamming/reposting"at the exact time I downloaded the picture of the alien or whatever. This might be my 10th post ever made and I've been a lurker since 05. Haven't posted since the election. What the actual fuck?

So, I got banned for 48 hours from Sup Forums for "spamming/reposting"at the exact time I downloaded the picture of the alien or whatever. This might be my 10th post ever made and I've been a lurker since 05. Haven't posted since the election. What the actual fuck?

I got banned for saying fuck the mods, although it was in a thread that kept getting deleted

These kind of pictures get to me more than it should.

Who is he, what is he thinking, how does he see life, what led him to be that fucking disconected from society.

What the fuck.

same here