>be sandnigger
>act like sandnigger
>get treated like sandnigger

Do one for Gaddafi

>be hong kong
>get raped by british
>nothing happens after this

>be leader of a third-world country
>posses enough raw materials to basically extort the West into loosening their economical grip on your country
>fuel nationalist pride in your people, finally managing to free them from the yoke of the West
>some religious extremists fly a plane into a building
>it's your fault
>mfw

Saddam shame Iraqibro.

>be honkongese
>not know a single thing about middle east politics
>"haha he's a sandrigger so he obviousry got what he deserved"
Let me give it a try
>be honkongese dog-eating chink
>get trampled by military in protest
>get treated like dog-eating chink

(((America))) strikes again, bringing (((democracy))) and (((freedom))) with them

>be sandnigger
>get triggered someone called you a sandnigger
>REEEEEEE
>allahuackbar

you sound like a normie, user.

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=lMGoaPc7J2w

I don't get why the (((West))) would support millitary dictatorships in the Near East in order to keep it relatively stable, and then topple them all to destabilise the region. Why didn't they just not support the military dictatorships in the first place?

Unless the goal was simply to replace pan-Arabism with Islamism first before toppling. To create a culture-war and eventual hybrid war with the West which would justify permanent (((Western))) intervention in the region and legitimate the state of Israel

really makes your allahu's akbar

Ahaha Rekt

>don't allow (((bankers))) to control your country
>suddenly invaded by the USA
who could be behind this

DA GLUBBELISTS

>Be me
>Be a sandnigger controlled by America's CIA.
>Decide to betray the (((CIA))) by selling oil in Euros.

Jews.

probably more of a normie than most of the faggots who post here

Cool story bro

Americans only care about one thing at a time. This basically explains every policy we have.

said the triggered normie

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>based
>kurd

pick one

thats what i was saying, congrats, you understand english.

Dude there literally wasn't a Hong Kong before the British arrived so how could we rape them?

Kurds grow like fungus in dirty places, that's why you need chemicals to take them out because they can evolve to something worse

how old are you OP?

congrats for me to be able to understand your less intellectual normie screeches of a speech

>be gold farmer
>steal accounts
>go to free college
>make minimum wage with degree
>almost die in death elevator
>almost die in death bus
>get hit by same car 3 times
>public healthcare takes care of me
>die of throat infection

wow you've been to japan?

Thats what happens when you do business with the devil

You get fucked in the ass

At least he destroyed a lot of what they came to steal from the Iraqis.

>chink changes conversation to japan

Americans only like people who buy from them. If you are independent, genius or a man in any way, then Americans and other Anglo will try to kill you and turn you into a degenerate slave.

Of course they are based. They are still fighting valiantly against Turdowan AND the ISIS for their rightful state that was robbed of them