Americans, why is your country so awesome?

What is your secret sauce? Is it your background of winning wars or is it that you have such a big, beautiful country?

Other urls found in this thread:

post-gazette.com/business/career-workplace/2015/05/14/Pittsburgh-near-bottom-in-diversity-ranking/stories/201505140165
fitt.co/pittsburgh/pittsburgh-best-city/
youtu.be/hAYnm5OltL4
investopedia.com/terms/t/third-world.asp
nypost.com/2017/02/24/trump-supporters-unwittingly-wave-russian-flags-at-cpac/
youtu.be/Nb_HcZDuRBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our kike masters propped us up to be a big strong dog so that it could unleash us on whomever they wanted
The big dog is getting stronger and is also slowly waking up to its master's kikery
We will soon not only bite the hands that feeds but devour the hand and its owner.

Dont stroke their ego

nice!

If you ever see an episode of "my 600 pound life" it pretty much covers all of our reasons for greatness.

NYC sucks balls though, and many "patriots" have no fucking education, the military has struggled against Muslims and Vietnamese, and Trump is not very bright thought he is one the right path.

However once the right rises again and we have a new expansionist government then we'll have all of these.

What? New York City sucks, fuck off

>Jews made our country great
>To show our gratitude we will bite the hand that feeds us

Every time: never trust the eternal goy.

We are a colonial nation with the same colonial mindset 200 years later. We drained a lot of the strongest and smartest from other countries because these are people who found the means and made the journey to go somewhere new and join something new to make something of themselves and to reinvent themselves. I honestly believe we are blessed by God or whatever deity runs shit. There are too many ways the American experiment should have gone wrong but never has. We're basically cowboys that don't put up with bullshit. That stereotype is true only in spirit. I hope all of that makes sense.

worst people

Nice VPN, Amerifat!

I said say it's because white Europeans mixed with other white Europeans to take their cultures and create one American culture and it worked out pretty well

When we were all white

>best cities

No.

We keep NYC as safe and as rich as possible so people visiting think our cities are great. In reality, they are jobless hellholes with astronomical murder rates due to strict gun control and police who don't give a fuck.

Seriously? Other than Boston, it's my favorite major American city. Every other city is just a collection of strip malls.

Most of Manhattan is a shit hole but there are a ton of nice upper and middle-class neighborhoods in the other boroughs and NJ.

It's because our great nation was built by slaves. We couldn't of become so great without the wonderful help of African Americans!

All the best cities are in Europe.

>Over >20% unemployment
>Even Drumpf admitted this
>Drumpf has made barely a few thousand job opportunities mostly left over from Obama

'murca is garbage

>best cities
>New York

>caring about US Cities when small-town US is the best

Looks like a shithole where you need a damn map. In America all roads and avenues are numbered. It is like playing battleship, you just need to say E13 and you know where to go!

My opinion of America changed after spending two weeks in New Orleans. I know it's an extreme example, but it's fucking insane that you can have cities that bad in a developed country.

>Using Zurich as your model

The fuck?

> Best cities

Boston is the best US city by far.

New York is a great city? Overcrowded pesthole with disgusting architecture, it's like the city of Rome in its last days minus all the marble.

It's all that but , most importantly, God has blessed this nation. However, God is withdrawing his grace because we've morally degenerated so much over the last 4 or 5 decades.

>best cities
only one I agree with
>best patriotism
if you share any criticism about America, patriots call you a terrorist
>Best military
yeah.
>best president
I chuckeled

especially when it gets bombed

Hardship is the crucible of the human spirit.
America is a hard place to grow up, bonus points for being one of those unfortunate weirdos who never had any long-lasting friends.

better than 99.9% of cities in the world

It helps that we have an ocean between us and the people that would hate us. it helps that we have a huge land mass relative to the people that would try and overrun us. It helps that we have a history of patriotism and a semi-solid second amendment. And it helps, whether we like it or not, that we have a gigantic military industrial complex. We also like killing people that fuck with us...maybe a little too much.

>BAAAAWWWWWSTAAAAAAHHHHN

Yeah, no

>I'm Shipping Up To Bostons starts playing

Pittsburgh is actually the best right now, lowest ranking in (((diversity))) index and highest safety and success out of a city right now.

post-gazette.com/business/career-workplace/2015/05/14/Pittsburgh-near-bottom-in-diversity-ranking/stories/201505140165

fitt.co/pittsburgh/pittsburgh-best-city/

What's wrong with it? Looks ultra comfy

Lemme guess you filled it with shitskins and niggers, didn't you?

Only issue is that the layout is entirely unfriendly to pedestrians.
>LA RAZA SENOR JAJAJAJA

To be honest, the balance of terror between government and an armed civilian population.

looks really beautiful, but it also looks poorly structured and confusing as fuck.

Nice fake news

>he doesn't know we suceeded when jews weren't around
>he doesn't know we will go through an economic boom after the welfare state and countless globalist wars are no longer being fought now that the eternal kike is gone
trust me schlomo, we do great without disgusting juden.

>lowest ranking in (((diversity))) index and highest safety and success out of a city right now.

Gee, I wonder if these are somehow connected?

>60% white
>kike infested
>awesome

u avin a giggle m8

I agree with everything but best patriotism.
Your country is literally corrupted with lefties who wish death on your soldiers and your entire country, your own people riot and burn flags because they don't agree a leader was elected democratically

Don't get me wrong I love America but I hope your country isn't cracked with lefties, it would be a shame for the worlds most powerful superpower to collapse due to its own citizens

pure coincidence goy

What's the point of this post.

You make it sound like we should be thankful to the Jews for making us the most powerful nation.

What's your end game?

Its just JIDF, ignore their ramblings.

>>LA RAZA SENOR JAJAJAJA
La raza are a bunch of virtue signalling pussies that could only ever hope to cause a small disturbance nearer to Tiajuana then Texas.

No offense Mexibro...ad maybe it's because I watch too much TV, but we all ind of think of mexicans as little yappy chihuahuas and not a group that would fight us to the death. But hey, I like chihuahuas, so we good. Just stay on your side of the wall.

>It's all that but , most importantly, God has blessed this nation. However, God is withdrawing his grace because we've morally degenerated so much over the last 4 or 5 decades.
BS, God showed America it is the chosen nation by having Trump elected.

>ywn be American
>ywn join the American army and fight for President Trump
Fucking kill me

that NYC photo is fake news

NYC is not THAT congested with buildings

yet

OP is a German...

Beacuase all of the smart Europeans got the fuck out.
If you believe in the out of africa theory imagine what happened to the niggers who never left and thats you... sadly.

You could immigrate and join the US Military, just make sure you get decent scores on the ASVAB and have a grasp on the English language. If you do these two things you can avoid being cannon fodder for the USMC or the Army.

Faith in God, I believe. We're faltering because we lost that.

>americans
>smart

Our education system is horrendous and there's fucking niggers and spics everywhere.

Other than that it's pretty great.

Dude in and out is so fucking bomb.
Look up Chik fil A

Talking to Americans in general considering it is a thread pointed to Americans

Cherrypicking pictures..

A lot of the US is actually quite a neglected shithole, especially southern America. Most of it is 3rd world and the infrastructure rating is like a D- and getting worse. California is the richest state yet an interview with the average person you'll learn the average IQ there is quite dim.

We need a Federal Europe or some country to cast a shadow over those stupid obese Americans.

Oh wow really had to brainstorm on that one didnt you user?

>flag
>wasp

for what exactly? most certainly not to visit.

One day I will leave this muslim infested island and make it to your shores.

One day soon.

Vietnam >>> USA

BIG TITS. BIG TRUCKS. SHALL ISSUE

I'm laying in my bed on my phone. Next to me is my wallet with close to $300 in it plus a credit card.

I could roll out of bed right at this very moment, grab my wallet and my keys, drive down to Wallmart, and buy myself a 30 case of Bud select, a cheeseburger, and a AR15 and come back home all within an hour.

That's why we are the greatest.

Soo true. Thats where the hottes Jozzzzevs are with their uncut donkey dicks.

God's not real bro

its pretty much because of >muh freedumz. The right to free expression and the right to bear arms (and the mentality behind them) are basically a template for any strong society. Nobody else in the world has figured this out yet

isn't that source photo actually of a Canadian?

>not wanting to a be a stormtrooper for IMPERIUM AMERICANA

Superior patriotism. Best president. Glorious cities. Superior military.

American imperialist dogs BTFO.

b/c we started the refugee crises

> Most of it is 3rd world

Top their shitposting, potato.

I'm not even sure you know what 3rd world means.

>Superior military

Epic

>lets just ignore that the US completly BTFO the vietnamese when it came to victories and kdr
>lets just ignore that the reason the US left was because of libcucks like you who whined and whined and abused the """democratic""" """system"""

>as if we have anything better

perfect mix of aryan and anglo

>I could roll out of bed right at this very moment, grab my wallet and my keys, drive down to Wallmart, and buy myself a 30 case of Bud select, a cheeseburger, and a AR15 and come back home all within an hour.

I thought an AR-15 costs North of 600 bucks? No? You might get a Winchester or Remington rifle though for below 200 bucks at Walmart.

Also, it is Walmart not Wallmart. There is only one l because it was started as Sam Walton's Five and Dime store.

>caring about US Cities when small-town US is the best

If you say so, Bubba Dean...

youtu.be/hAYnm5OltL4

Lol the US and the west in general is slowly falling. Its such a shame though, considering how rich European art and history is. The next super powers are going to be the Asian countries, and they're staying like that for a good while.

>I thought an AR-15 costs North of 600 bucks?

Nah you can get a shitty one for like $200

$300 couldn't get me an AR15.

Which is why I would use a credit card then I'll just pay off the credit card debt, which will increase my credit score allowing me to take advantage of better things such as loans, and mortgages, and renting vehicles.

> There is only one L

According to the spell check on my phone it auto corrected it to Wallmart

>superior patriotism
okay I'll give you that
>best president
some fat unhealthy fat who is the pussiboii of the junta
>glorious cities
literally falling apart, even worse than china. SAD!
>superior military
jets and tanks out of the 50's
ROCKET TRACTORS
fake ICBMs out of wood
womyn battalions
army of weak hungry manlets

Wouldn't say best cities by a long shot. Most of our major cities are liberal hell holes.

I know exactly what it means, I'm comparing you to 3rd world countries that also happen to be neglected shitholes.

Yeah... the problem is you can't immigrate legally you fucking idiot.

>killing more people means you win the war
???

its pretty much because of >muh freedumz. Freedom of expression and the right to bear arms (and the mentality behind these things) are the seeds of a strong society. Nobody else in the world has figured this out yet.

>lets ignore the part where I said the US also won the battles

!!!

> The west is falling

We make more money than everyone else.

> The Asian countries are going to be leading the world

How? Them with their massive 3rd world populations?

Top kek.

>the reason the US left was because of libcucks

if we would have been allowed to finish the job, i know that we'd have more influence in east asia, and China would have built another wall already. I do agree however that the M16 was a big pile of shit. I work with a Vietnam vet who said he stole AK47's off dead chinks daily. They were more reliable, and, every time he popped another chingchong he had more ammo no matter where he was. If you became detatched, and when you run out of
M16 ammo, you just throw it away.

>won the battles
>lost the war

investopedia.com/terms/t/third-world.asp

Why don't you goahead and do some reading before you continue to make yourself look stupid.

nypost.com/2017/02/24/trump-supporters-unwittingly-wave-russian-flags-at-cpac/

Of course he knows it means. He lives in the #1 3rd world shithole.

The average white girl in the US...raped and bloodied by a pack of niggers.

youtu.be/Nb_HcZDuRBk

too late

All of the above, you're welcome here hans.

>winning the war
>hippies throw a temper tantrum
>have to pull out because of muh democracy

>HAHA YOU LOST MERICA BTFO

Did better than any other nation would have in those situations