Islamophobes

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/statistics/race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you implying women have to have vaginas?

wow I can't even right now

>acid attacks, honor killing, gang rape, FGM, forced religious garb and legalized abuse
But golly gee they elected a skirt into office once! Haha take that bigots. Women here are oppressed because they're expected to pull their weight.

Pakistan's got assassinated lol

What about the other 50 muslim countries?

can we get op is a faggot spam pls

We should deport these people to those countries if they love them so fucking much.

Female leaders are a power move

They're basically saying "we're so strong we can let a woman lead us and still be stronger than you"

7 countries out of more than 50?

A phobia is an irrational fear.

There are many valid reasons to fear Islam. Especially as a westerner.

I worked at a hotel that had a bomb threat because pakistans exiled benisir buto was giving a speach.
I live near a city that a muslim travelled 202 miles to murder another muslim that wished the customers of his shop a happy easter. I've seen the taxi drivers and take away staff that 'treat' the girls at school but most of all I've witness England's second richest city fall to the gang crime drug ridden city that is bradford. You want to espuse muslim greatness? Come live and raise children here without fear and hatred.

Sure thing

Pic related

>had

They could have voted for McCain and got a female VP if they chose.

>Next time someone tells that America Opresses Blacks, tell them that America had a Black President and Senate and Congress all have black people in them too

>Next time someone tells you Muslim countries oppress women, let them know this list of secular countries have all had female Presidents or Prime Ministers.

GOD, I FUCKING HATE TUMBLR FAGGOTS!

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR GENDER If YOU'RE A GOOD CANDIDATE! FUCK SAKE, HAVING A VAGINA DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD EXPECT SPECIAL PREFERENCE!

Thats why there are alot of refugees from these countries

oh boy look at that he lied who would have thought?

It can't be...

>liberals
>facts

Ah ha! Nice going but checkmate!

ahem

>Next time someone tells you blacks are oppressed in America tell them they had a nigger president

Bump

Hivemind but true

I do not fear death when I thought I had colon cancer and had myself checked.

I do no fear man when I got into a fight with 3 dindu.

I fear possibility of having a homosexual son more than my own mortality.

>Kosovo

>token faces in high places make everything alright

England had a queen 500 years ago

So, he is saying that oppressed American and European women should move to those Islamic countries. How hard would uppity female reblog THAT?

Time to meme this into existence.

KEK what is thy will?

checkmate - you playing tard chess ?

gov.uk/government/statistics/race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2014

Bet you don't have a rational fear of white people tho.

>getting SRS before FFS and laser hair removal
jesus christ that thing is a wreck

They forgot Queen Anne and Queen Elizabeth I helped colonize America baka

I know that feel friend. I have actually crushed another man's throat and never feared death, but what the fuck do I do if my son turned out to be queer or a trans fucker?

I am not sure even my black fucking heart would be able to deal with that shit.