>Be a slut
>Get murdered

How can one country be so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwmMbOgadTs&t=3202s
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cM5lJSUQo1c
google.com/search?q=whites with freckles&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjoypi11q7SAhXM4yYKHQ74B7wQ_AUICCgB&biw=1040&bih=455
youtube.com/watch?v=A4uv27nSaH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sadiq Khan?

>be muslim
opinion disregarded

>bangladesh
>based
only when it was under the British Empire

quite curious to see which way the country goes, whetehr it'll end up becoming India 2.0 or Pakistan 2.0 and how long it lasts before the entire country is submerged underwater.

Surprised there haven't been eco-terrorists from the country, probably not enough education yet.

Sadiq is from Pakistan

*tips fedora*

Hey Bro thanks for the complement, anything more I can do to further my 'Basedness' ?

Get yourselves nuked by India and/or China

I can agree with the atheist part especially publicly but not with the slut or gay thing. Prostitution is not illegal probably and on the gay part it is not as strict as murdering someone for being gay. Yes, there was a recent incident but it was more of a terror attack. There is public gay magazine and people publicly open about their homosexuality. Transgenders have probably the most rights I have seen them everywhere and they have their own community.

all your base are belong to us now.

Bangladesh is better than India and Pakistan. Pakistan is filled with betrayers who kill their own kind because some albinos filled their heads with dreams of grandeur. India, fucking disgrace. The original heart of the caste system, aka white supremacy, before it migrated to Saudia Arabia. India could compete with Bangladesh if they werent soo two faced. All those albino genetics, Seed of cain, and all.

We'v been getting Nuked by India for the last 1000 years bro, it's a freaking 'Nuclear Poolocaust' in here

Slut shaming will probably become a punishable offence in near future

> mudslime country
You need to go back.

white ppl dont know where they came from. When you show them, they will cower, run, and deny. Anything to escape the fact. They are not superior. They came from deficient albinos. Thats why the middle east is under europe. Thats why the news channels never shows you countries like Azerbaijan or Uzebekistan that are full of white skinned muslims. Because then you would know. Your race is a lie, and now just a means of dividing and controlling you.

Cain was black, which is why black people are destructive. Seed of Cain.

The best fighter in the world right now is a russian Muslim. Kek. Whats under Russia. Howd your ancestors get there. Like this lmao.

I hear Moscow has declared Independence and joined into the Kazakh/Uzbek union territory, is it true ?

You do realize that white people can still tan, right? That's a fact that kinda throws your whole theory out the window.

>Nurmagomedov the best

Please. UFC is only pumping him up because he's a good goy unlike the actual best fighter in the world, who is a Catholic Potato Nigger.

Cain was the first albino. Life is created by heat. Humans originated from Africa. Pyramids and all. Black ppl have the capability to be more evil and destructive just as they have the capability to do more good. Because they are original human beings. The alpha and omega.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwmMbOgadTs&t=3202s

>Not black
>Still knows the truth, its albinism that separates us.
Race doesnt exist.

feels bad desu. but us atheists will rise and kill all islamist and their children and feed them to dogs. ^_^

The only reason you tan is because the melanin was bred into you like this. The child will pass for white. Your birth marks and freckles come from your black and brown ancestors the same way, the white in the childs hair comes from her mother.

>Race doesnt exist.

Good, no more race-based gibsmedats then.

le fedora ardument xDDD

Domesticating niggers was a mistake.

>Wash your armpits on a daily basis?
>Get murdered .. insult to the curry gods.

And then you wake up from deep Yaaba induced sleep, splash some cold water on your morning woody and head for the Agargaon Passport Office so you could GTFO to Sweden/Canada ASAP

Whites will fight tooth and nail to say they are not albinos. But they came from albinos. Thats their most prominent features, albino ones. Melanin deficient skin, eyes and hair, and missing hair proteins.

Whites sadly are kept stuck in the matrix by their masters. They dont like hearing the truth. They like being the "white man" like an angel. Not albino descedents that they actually are. Because a deficient albino, is obviously not supreme.

>Kermit's burning anus from a hot curry

>Black ppl have the capability to be more evil and destructive just as they have the capability to do more good.

But black people are stupid and technologically stagnant. Explain this.

>Race doesnt exist.
Nevermind. Don't explain anything. You're delusional.

Implying that Bangladesh is no longer (East) Pakistan

exactly, there are pros and cons. Weve never looked at the pros because white ppl are still too scared and or ashamed to admit they are part of the same human race. Because they are ashamed of albinism. Because albinism is a disease.

Watch last min of this video. The matrix has you Neos.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

>Whites will fight tooth and nail to say they are not albinos.
But they are not. Because they can tan.

>Because a deficient albino, is obviously not supreme.
Except they are when it comes to shitty cloudy weather with no sun. The only reason they survive without sun is because their skin allows more sunlight in and makes more Vit D.

>Yaaba induced sleep
imblying all atheist do drugs

>Passport Office
imblying I'll leave this country

Nigga you need to be more original

this

>not pepe's asshole

You are generalizing huge portions of the singular human race.

Were all black ppl now.

Whites were born out the caste system, for the caste system. Why? Why need caste system? Because albinos cannot stand on equal footing with recessive genetics. They cannot work the fields. Without borders and artificial systems in place to protect them. They cannot surive. They will be bred out. An albino is born once every 20,000. Humanity will move toward that direction with the advent of the internet, the great equalizer. With whiteness being revealed for what it is, the disease albinism. White birth rates are going to continue to decline. It is inevitable. Nature is against you.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q

Look man, I will say there are some benefits to having albinism in high climates. But to collective pretend you are not the same species, to villify your human brothers and sisters, and subject them under the heel of a disease.

White ppl are scared of reality.

Bhatti tribe of pakistan. 100% identical to original Caucasians.

>Nigga you need to be more original

Take your own advise and get rid of any delusion that 'Atheist Bloggers' are anything more then just the 'house negros' of BAL, as long as you're beneficial you'll be around, when you become burden you'll....(fill in the blank plz)

>literal WE WUZ tier pseudoscience
Really activated my almonds.

>You are generalizing huge portions of the singular human race.
>Were all black ppl now.

Do you even hear yourself?

I don't think you know how genetics work. Also, explain how all white countries are well off, and all dark skinned countries are shit.

>Because albinos cannot stand on equal footing with recessive genetics. They cannot work the fields.

If this were true, all white countries would be even more backwards than Africa.

So explain to me why black people make such shit farmers and have to import whites to get the job done properly?

albino shame aka psuedo science guiz. Tooth and nail. White ppl cannot explain how they got here reasonably. They will give some bs how they moved upward and climate changed their skin as they adapted. But its BS. Whites came from albinism. Race doesnt exist.

Brown ppl are just lost tribes of africa that had black albinos. Asians are albinos of the african khoisan tribe.

>using ancient scare tactics in current year
Nigga as I said, you need to be more original

Sorry, nigger.
What the fuck are you even typing?

>White ppl are scared of reality.
Except you are the one coming up with these fanciful theories of alternate realities. Not me,
So who is afraid of reality?

>But to collective pretend you are not the same species
We are a different species. Different than Asians and different than black. It's in the bone structure. We separated ourselves from the others long enough and became different. That's how evolution works.

if whites are so perfect, how come your skin couldnt stop your parents divorce. Why didnt it count where it mattered. 50% divorce rate in western countries. Yea you guys got it all figured out.

>not exterminating non-white people
Sorry, not based

Its not evlution, its mutation. White ppl didnt evolve from brown ppl, they mutated. Brown ppl are still alive and flourishing. We evolved from an extinct common ancestor of the great apes. Nice try tho. Tooth and nail. You wont convince me tho, I know what white ppl really are.

Muh supremacy and what it looks like.

I dunno, maybe you should ask some black farmers.

Oh God, you're that fucking nutter.
I knew I remembered this style of nigger shitposting from somewhere.

>hurrdurr excessive, needlessly brutal punishments are redpilled
Oh look, it's another episode of "muh based shitskins"

My parents have been married for 50 years. You don't have a leg to stand on in this debate.

>50% divorce rate in western countries.
as opposed to what? being forced to stay married to someone that you hate under threat of death and hellfire?
Yes we have this thing called divorce because we are more advanced.

What black farmers?

beta white boys be like
poo in the loo street shitters

>Unironically arguing that Bangladesh isn't actually the shittier version of both India and Pakistan.

Yah man , I'm sorry for trying 'scare tactics' on you, BAL actually loves you like her child, there's no fooling you.

50% bro. yeah 50% traumatized and broken home youth so advanced. like GameBoy.

um sorry sweetie try again :^)
Are you a booty-blasted indian shitskin or a nigger?
I legitimately cannot tell with your nonsensical rambling.

>should ask some black farmers.
like the ones in Zimbabwe that can't grow food for the life of them? They had to bring in whites to grow things for them, because they are too stupid.

>Its not evlution, its mutation.
>It's not applesauce it's mashed up apples!
Yea, which is the same thing.

Guess who created the first gameboy? It wasn't blacks.

We have better people and all the countries know it. Pakis act like wahabi Saudis even tho they are pakis and Indians are just white mans boot lickers. muh bollywood.

You said it yourself pol. Hard times build strong ppl. Prob why both my parents are doctors living high above the majority of whites in Burgerland.

That is fucking Atrocious Memetics GerTurk bro

Guess who created the first commerical computer, it wasnt whites lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=cM5lJSUQo1c

If your parents are really doctors, why do you type like you have a mental handicap?

same, white as fuck, both parents doctors. Why the fuck are white people so good at things?

We're in much better shape than the porkis atm.

We're not a political group. We just don't believe in any religion. That's all. I was a BNP supporter and BAL hater all my life.. until BNP started sucking Jamats dick for what I don't even know. BNP could've ruled the whole country without jamaat but I guess, they though jamaat would join BAL.

Anyway, BAL, BNP who cares. I'm a private citizen with my own private beliefs. Not affiliated with any political group.

Autism spectrum. We are literally too smart for words. It happens a lot with the spawn of doctors.

You neo nazis are so stuck on zimbabw and your farmers.

How can it be evoltion.. if black and brown ppl are still alive lmao. Did the Dog evolve from the wolf? What about pigs and cows. Did they evolve from boars and bison? No lol, pigs are mutated albinos boars that have been domesticated.

Why do you drink milk from the teet of another animal? Why do you drink nasty tasting orange juice with fortified with calcium label on the packaging. Why do your scientists test albino lab rats. Its all for you albino.

thats pretty mean user. its not like he chose to look a certain way. what if hes actually a very nice person and you'd just never know it because of how he looks and who his dad is

ever think about that? huh? no? did you? huh? thats. what.
I
thoth.

Yeah so great at everything except accepting who they are and being truly proud of themselves.

google.com/search?q=whites with freckles&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjoypi11q7SAhXM4yYKHQ74B7wQ_AUICCgB&biw=1040&bih=455

"But muh race"

Well congrats man, you're now free from BNP and will be able to suck on Ulema League/Torikat Foundation Deeks till 2030...Uninterrupted

>he's booty blasted because white people can have milk and cookies and he can't because his genes are shit
Go back to black twitter.

Nah Cain was white

Niggers were made black by god so they can prosper in shitty conditions, but they started doing shit so God cursed them with insanity

Same with Abbos

HAhahah we are literally nazi's now. Good one.

I don't drink milk, and orange juice is amazing. You're not even human if you don't like citrus.

>not albino

He came from them. I just call white ppl albinos because they are ashamed to come from them. Ashamed to be connected to the human race. It really sticks it to them. Its honestly more effective than nigger.

Triggered!
"Were not albinos"
Ok got it buddy. Youre albino descendants.

>yeah الجمد الله being a muzzie is so cool and """""""""""""""""""red-pilled"""""""""""""""""""""""

umm. look around. This is a bigger neo nazi safe space than stormfront.

Its the only reason I come here. To kick sand in the faces of white supremacists after stepping all over their swasitka sand castles. It is fun to gloat.

lol I actually can eat all that stuff fine. Im not black and wouldnt mind if I was. I am a proud human being. Youre ashamed albinos.

Sad!

Wait, you're that faggot who never answered my question of what colour your skin was last time, aren't you?

None of those are murder. They are justice.

So theres a really bright star in the sky. The brightest. Its called sirius A. I looked into it and legends say its where humanity originated from. And get this, the sirians are dark skinned.

How does a Serb come across that knowledge and accept it. Most of your posters are just like the ruskies. Sleepin sheep.

whats the color of your skin, is it melanin deficient? Pink? beige? Cuz I know white. And that shit aint white albino.

WE WUZ CAIN AND SHEEIT

>"Were not albinos"
Cool so apes became blacks, black became indian's, Indian's became albinos, and albinos became whites?

That still leaves you on the bottom rung of the evolutionary ladder.

White sounds better than those you fucking literal-minded faggot.

Its more like the first homnid ape, the monkey king, sun wukong. Ate the magic mushroom, and became self aware of his own existence, and thus, the first hueman being.

You need to prop yourself that you are above ppl, because truth be told, you are innately inferior with recessive genetics that cannot compete in a competively open world. You lash out and try to hold other men under the weight of your failure. You failed in a world that over the last 500 years was catered for you while you watch those you hate thriving.

poor guy.

I want whatever the fuck you're smoking, man.

At the end of the day, the internet was teh great equalizer. And whites(albino descendents supported by the caste system), they cannot handle the balance. They cannot compete. White birth rates in decline. White women race mixing more than any other race at a higher rate than ever before. Same for white men. You are doomed to head toward a 1:20,000 ratio. I know it. You know it. Nature and karma knows it.

This is not a good thing.
Do you want to be part of a brown slave race for (((them)))?
You're probably some mixed race mudblood who is immensely insecure, so eh.

>tfw black gay atheist jew powerbottom slut

Go back to Ethiopia, they'll Adore you to pieces

>6

i'm too sensitive to handle aids fampai

Its because of the weed and LSD that I am not fully spiritually woke but getting there. There will be nights where ill say some rough mean things on here but after smoking a bowl I will feel regret and want to say sorry. But you cant say sorry on here. The damage is done.

A dangerous game is being played. They allow this site to run and exist because it destroys our souls and racks up our sin count. When you get mad or excited. you blurt out holy shit, or jesus christs, or God damn. That is taking the lords name in vain(Not a christian). That is blasphemy. That is not a coindence. In ancient cultures script is read from right to left. The opposite of God is Dog.

You know who created teh english language we all use? Do you think it was WASP? Nope. It was the phony phonecians. Aka the jews of Carthage who were at war with Rome. Aka molech and baal worshippers. They gave us the spiritually damning english language because they work for the synagoge of satan. We cannot get along with each other because we speak the english language. Thing about recieiving at text with period. Wow much serious. Much mixed messages.

I know I have to be better to my white brothers. I know I should forgive you. I know you are lashing out. Because despite having a skin color pushed by the media as the greatest thing ever. Its not all perfect in the white boys world. You are told by your movies and magazines that youre a king, you deserve a castle and queen. But real life isnt the movies and it can be a cruel existence.

I guess its my way of getting back at the white man. But its not the right way. Yeah im owning you guys and making you feel bad. But in the end youll just take that pain out on some defenseless minority or classroom, or movie theatre.

I dont want to hate you. I dont want to hurt you. I wanna explore the far reaches of space and push the human race past the pinnacle. I want us to work together and be respectful

youtube.com/watch?v=A4uv27nSaH4

I made dis

a fine meme