You have 10 seconds to explain why all drugs should not be legalized

You have 10 seconds to explain why all drugs should not be legalized

/thread

There's no moral justification for making drugs illegal.

Is that a glass of piss?

If you legalize drugs this will increase the flow of drugs into the country.
We need fewer addicts, not more.

BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!

Because nobody should need more than weed, booze, and psychedelics

Hello newfag!

Drugs are degenerate.

because my benis has no glaucoma

Unproductive, endangers society as a whole, high medical costs, it's generally hard to help an addict, health goes to shit in no time.

>nobody should need

Well it's a good thing my rights aren't determined by what you think I "need."

Who are you to judge and decide what I can do or not? Let natural selection do its fucking job man!

Addiction, overdoses, associated crime, increase in use, morality, etc.

THE SKY WAS GOLD IT WAS ROSE I WAS TAKING SIPS OF IT THROUGH MY NOSE

Because some drugs when taken make you dependent on them forever unless you go to an expensive rehab center which people can't afford.

Look at it this way. We all need to eat or else we're going to die. Can you imagine what you would do after you haven't eaten in 1 week. I would certainly start killing people for food.

A heroin junkie is the same. He needs to have his shot and his basic survival instinct tells him he has to do everything in his power to get it including murder as a hungry person would do after a week of starving.

Now you'll have heroine banks where poor people who can't afford heroine go to (much like we have food banks) straining even more society resources.

Where's the problem? Let the weak OD and die

Let me smoke me weed alone for fuck's sake. Libtards make us look bad

Weed > Alcohol

It's cheaper to just give addicts drugs and injection sites than pay for the police and medical costs of them living on the streets

Some town in the US pays for apartments for homeless people, it's cheaper than paying the police and paramedics to keep dealing with them

Because it makes more money and controls the masses better while illegal

How else can I lock up Tyrone 90% of the time I randomly frisk him?

>Canadian tries to use gun rights as a parallel to drug rights
>I have both, he has neither

Many proles are stupid.

Want proof? Go to your closest McDonald's. Why does the "Happy Meal" exist? Why are there so many parents shoving diet coke, deep fried fries and """"chicken"""" nuggets down their kids?

Because it's convenient and because they are too lazy to care for the consequences. It will be similar for drugs.

>Can't be too bad, if it's legal.

So, to protect children from incompetent parents; this is to protect other citizens from children what would undoubtedly turn into criminals in order to get the next fix.

wait you still can't legally blaze it?

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you elected that moron for nothing

Because we don't know all drugs we cannot legalize them all.

Because modern schools are worthless.

>not realising that stims are the god-tier genre of drugs
>he's never done a 6 day mephedrone session
>he's never jerked off after hitting a bowl of ice
>he's never got through work with no sleep/hangover by snorting some charlie in the toilets

i pity you

Well, actually I can get a medical card and I am currently looking for a clinic for a prescription

Drugs should become legal, but not right now when everyone in the United States depends on government aid to pay for their health care. Do you want to pay for some lazy kid to get high for a couple hours?

Good luck senpai

It is actually easy, there's even networks of doctors to do so by SKYPE even

>Make heroin, coke and meth legal
>Number of overdoses surge
>Urban cities become infested with dope fiends
>number of robberies and homeless spike

you're basically just expanding ghettos

That would not be the problem in the slightest.

What would is - anglo would poison people in army, buerocracy and police to weaken the nation. They would support addicts to take high posts and expand the trade. All under muh capitalism motto.

let's see

-harmful
-addictive
-government has a right to intervene where market solutions are inefficient
-drug culture is cancerous

kill yourself, op! Wait, you already are