>yfw you realized god exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off, leaf

>>>/reddit/

I haven't seen this thread in like a year

I used to think this was shit posting but now mfw

Which God? Zeus? Thor? Krishna? the flying spaghetti monster? Allah? Catholic Jesus? Protestant Jesus?

This thread is a test to see if any old Sup Forums users are still here or if it's only nu/pol/ degenerates

>tfw you realize religion is just there to keep bluepilled people under a placebo redpill not making them total degenerates.

Wut? No proof exists for any deity. Only misled people stick to religion.

No proof a deity doesnt exist. Also your county sucks right now because of atheism so I dont really care about your opinion.

God doesn't because the universe doesn't exist. We are all just illusions to a 10 year old autistic kid who larps as a nazi and shitposts on Sup Forums.

Feels good man

No proof he exists or he doesn't exist

I choose to believe in God, for there was never a successful atheist nation

This is false, it completely depends on your concept of God. For instance, I am a deist, and I believe that "God" is essentially the sum-total of all the creative force of the natural universe. It is an objective fact that this force exists, because the universe exists. Therefore I am 100% confident that my deity exists, because it is a fundamental requirement of our universe's existence.

I would not say that "God" is a conscious human, of course, any more than I would say "gravity" or "electromagnetics" are conscious beings either.

>yfw One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church

what axiom is this? can you help explain?

>your digitz when you realize kek exists

idol worshipers will burn in hell

enjoy worshiping angels and dead popes in hell you demon spawn

>tfw you realized he doesn't and even if he did he would be nothing like the thousands of man made religions that describe him very differently
>Tfw you realized Christians have zero capability of critical thought or perspective when it comes to religion
>Tfw you figured out you are literally smarter than the majority of people on the planet who still literally believe in fairytales

Tradition works because it creates behavior and value systems that are based in natural law without the necessity of practitioners to understand why these behaviors and values are good.

Religion is literally the most redpilled shit in the world. Most of the values the Sup Forums hivemind holds are symbolically pushed by the Bible.

Read a bunch of Evola's metaphysics until you understand how to parse the symbolism and what it relates to, then read the Bible and you will realized it is incredibly redpilled.It's literally so smart, I have trouble believing men wrote it.

praise be to those digits

PRAISE!!

us oldfags eh? XD

:P

Oh boy here we go.

reatard

S
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

i miss being a teenager, being so simultaneously retarded and sure of myself

>being so simultaneously retarded and sure of myself

But you're on Sup Forums, you can still be like that don't worry.

impressive

I grab my chin at u faggots

I'm over 20 years old champ.

>Actually growing to be dumber

Only time I felt like there was a god was after taking LSD for the 2nd time. So pic kind of related.

Thisx1000
I sometime can't believe it was written by poor, malnourished, torn by war and probably disease ridden People.
After centuries of progress technology medecine and now (almost) peace we still haven't matched the wisdom of old religious texts.
Some recent authors wrote great books that helped me deal with myself and the world, but the bible is literally a 'how to in 5 easy steps' to life.

What happened?

I too Praise Kek

OK, now God exists, who is his representative?

Are you putting your faith in that old South American Communist? hmmm.
Humans make mistakes and are fallible.

What about the religious sects?
Don't join a group and you are alone with your belief which will die out and be replaced by groups who are bigger influencers via numbers.
Do join a group and you might be supporting something that veers, or may veer after your death, away from the will of God.

Tough one.

How do you think humans should live and what lifestyle would you perscribe to do justice to God? What activities should they persue?

Catholic Jesus and Protestant Jesus are the same. Just different interpretations of him

There are hidden forces acting on this world. Some of Them want you to call them God. They are all deceptions.

Ever noticed how athiests are like a hivemind?

they vehemently deny without even attempting to understand what there could be

praise kek

PRAISE

Honestly different books in the Bible such as the Book of Job blow my mind with their literary style. That blend of poetry and prose is very impressive, especially considering it's the Old Testament.

for all you atheists out there, watch this and prepare to convert.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw

>go to church with grandparents.
>everyone there is nice and I feel good every time I go.
>follow teachings, life starts getting better the way I want it to.
>Tell friends about my experiences. They make fun of me.
>I am now going to live inawoods feels good.

PRAISE YOU.

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE

SHADILAY!

>tfw not spooked by G-d

I miss this meme

>being so simultaneously retarded and sure of myself
So just like religious people.