Objectively speaking, was Nazi Germany the apex of human civilization?

Objectively speaking, was Nazi Germany the apex of human civilization?

>scientific
>pragmatic
>rational
>ambitious

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/nazi-scientists-space-program-2014-2
youtube.com/watch?v=CCxHs3ywruU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no anime

no, it was just reactionary shit based on false notions and unsientific theories, copying romans and giving nervous speeches doesnt equals 'apex of human civilization'. art and architecture were also shit

>scentific
>le ebil JEWISH PHYSICS

>pragmatic
>lol, time to go to war with half the world!

>rational
>everything is the jews' fault, time to kill them all! xD

>ambitious
i'll give them that

They saw a chance and went for it. If they had waited too long then nukes would've just came along and further expansion in Europe would've become impossible.

t. Slavstein.

One thing that is often overlooked...They had a lot of style !
Nazi fashion >>> any of today's degenerate fashion.

Slav Stronk!

How does it feel that even though Russia would win the war the ass anihiliation the Nazi's dealt has permanently scarred Russia

It's no wonder you all like ass fucking so much since the Germany fucked you so hard she turned you lot into Sodomites

Forgot the pic

Those big fucking railway cannons, and especially the undeveloped Ratte, were technological marvels -- but questionable as to whether they are practical.

>barely lasted 10 years

>Scientific
>Einstein is wrong because he is a Jew XD

>Pragmatic
>Lets build a GIANT tank that is totally absurd in modern warfare because my dick is so small

>Rational
>Lol lets invade commies :DDDD

>Ambitious
>Delusional faggots

Here is your (You), Chaim

Lol just 10 years of struggling for the fate of the world and the white race against Jews and Communists

They also help humanity go to space

businessinsider.com/nazi-scientists-space-program-2014-2

>Implying "longevity" proves superiority..

No and that picture proved it

This

>and all the world powers

>scientific
Ideological thought

>pragmatic
Idealistic and self-deluded

>rational
Batshit crazy, actually

>ambitious
see above

>One thing that is often overlooked...They had a lot of style !
Now, that they did. A lot of good that did them.

>>le ebil JEWISH PHYSICS
quick reminder....

Olinto De Pretto (26 April 1857 – 16 March 1921) was an Italian industrialist and geologist from Schio, Vicenza. There are claims[1] that De Pretto may have been the first person to derive the energy–mass-equivalence {\displaystyle E=mc^{2}} E=mc^{2}, generally attributed to Albert Einstein. He suggested that radioactive decay of uranium and thorium was an example of mass transforming into energy.

All of which they attacked

No. Survival does.

Pretty much. Suits by Hugo Boss. Tanks by Porsche. Nazi's had their shit together.

Untermensch

youtube.com/watch?v=CCxHs3ywruU

I love it when naziboos praise Germany and how awesome it was

Then Ivan steps in and tells them they're fucking idiots

And now beta Sup Forumstards are conflicted, do they continue worshipping the nazis, or do they listen to based white Russians who they also respect

yep

and then reddit steps in

And they survive and breed like rats because of our money and science...Without us , they would've been gone like the dinosaurs...

Whites and their hyper-sensibility...fucking altruism , ethno-masochism...Are creating a demographic boom in 2 digit IQ third world shitholes..Because of muh compassion andf muh "human rights"...

Yep

>knew who the true enemy was

Funny how getting rid of the Jew scientists didn't set them back at all

can someone find a damn video of this thing being tested like seriously i see pics everywhere but not firing. don't lie i know you all want to see that thing being shot as well

Exploiting white bois while you fuck their daugthers seems like a smart tactic though.

yes

Yes

>time to go to war with half the world
Did you get your history from an Uncle Sam poster?

that canon is how autism expresses itself during wartime

Good riddance...That's the way i see it. I must be the only racist who's indifferent to interracial couples.
Why would anyone care for race traitors in the first place ? Why would anyone be angry for lost causes ? It's natural selection...2 digit IQ whites who should be weeded out...(that's one way to do it...Ruining your genetic lineage forever)...

Quality >>>> mediocre quantity.

Says the Bolshevik degenerate

lolno

Untermensch

Sounds like the USSR to me

>le joos meme
>le half the world meme
>holocaust conspiracy meme

You have much to learn, grasshopper.

They weren't effective.

10 years fighting multiple great powers

Hi CTR

Absolutely

>tfw overlook the civility of German soldiers just because their countries were once at war with them

Feels bad man

>fire 55 times
>6,000,000 ton barrel worn out

Making me cry

I heard that massive fuck off gun was pretty faulty. Apparently, it nearly fell to pieces every time it was fired and needed constant maintenance.

>le ebil JEWISH PHYSICS
Jews were literally inventing pseudo science. Did you see the stuff Einstein pushed before some of his stuff actually turned out to be sort of correct?

>lol, time to go to war with half the world!
Half the world (England, Russia, France and USA) went to war with Germany, not the other way around. They did so because they were undermined by Jews. Period. There's not even disagreement on this. Churchill wrote in the 20's that the West had been undermined by Jews and that communism was a Jewish invention.

>everything is the jews' fault, time to kill them all! xD
Literally a meme. Hitler barely ever talked about Jews in his speeches after he won. Jews gradually lost power in Germany after his electoral victory, but before that Jews had been working to undermine and destroy Germany from within for decades.

>i'll give them that
Thanks senpai.

No, Western Europe in the Belle Epoque was slowly but surely getting there, but it all started going downhill with the first world war. The second world war made sure the damage was irreversible.

Nazi Germany would be a paradise if they didn't start the war and just keep doing science

Who would have cared if they invaded USRR and destroyed communism after that? How would that be a bad thing?

What would be a far more disturbing situation is a cold war between America x Germany.

Nat soc uniforms is probably the biggest reason why nazis are so popular among the youth today, a bit like the anthem of the USSR for the communism.
Hitler can thank Hugo Boss.

People saying that style is for fags absolutely BTFO