BURGERS? How bad is rly the coalburning problem?

What are the statistics on breeding with niggers?

Is there still hope to stop that shit?

>problem

No one asked you, potato nigger.

You sound insecure.

You can subtly see the features are screaming,

"Get this turd out of me this is fucking gross ew ew ew"

kikes and cucks would have you believe it's really popular

but in reality

absolutely minimal, whites racemix the least of all races and white women racemix less than white men

kys, sage and report

Its mostly fat women with black guys.

>Save me. Save the future of the white race! Your my only hope...

Anyone else seeing that in her eyes?

>Is there still hope to stop that shit?

Not really. I see interracial couples constantly.

I can count on 1 hand the amount of hot white chicks ive seen with nigs.

I don't and i live in one of the most liberal states.

Moar?

the women of the future will be brown alien monsters, do not fight progress

Oh man I made a ton of OC from that stock photo of the redhead with the preg test like a decade ago. Prime material.

it's incredibly common in the major cities. White girls have been brainwashed by tv, films, magazines, and music to believe that fucking a nigger is equivalent to something desirable and increases their social status. They're not and it doesn't. You would not believe how many dumb white girls are hanging all over these niggers that all treat them like shit who talk about how they're just stupid white bitches behind their backs. They use and abuse them and laugh at them. But white girl likes to piss off daddy so she keeps going with it, and also tries to make her friends jealous. It's abhorrent.

Are you jerking it?

Aren't those statistics fundamentally flawed because marriage rates in general are falling?

I think the meme is overblown but you can't deny it is being pushed super hard, this far the results have been meager but still existent to a small degree.

We can turn it around though, mainly with pics like this.

Women don't actually racemix in any significant numbers or at least nowhere remotely near as much as you'd expect if people were colorblind in dating.

Ooh! Nice collection!