Are AnCaps even real or are they just a meme

Are AnCaps even real or are they just a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Lwd-OG0_xGk
youtube.com/watch?v=y1dFAX3-OC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im one.

What do you think will happen to your property when you leave your house for whatever reason?

How would your AnCap society play out exactly?

fuck off shill

HOPPEWAVE — PHYSICAL REMOVAL

youtube.com/watch?v=Lwd-OG0_xGk

Any trespassers will be shot by his guards and/or family? That problem with AnCap is maintenance of public facilities declining in certain nonprofitabke areas, not things like defense.

wait sorry wrong linkyoutube.com/watch?v=y1dFAX3-OC4

And what's keeping his hired guards from just killing his family and taking what he owns for themselves?

all public managed areas would be bought up by the free market. and the first one is right

Okay then what about muh roads though?

If it were me, probably nothing. We have video cameras and gates at my place.

Public police don't do shit; I've had multiple crimes committed against me, including a vehicle theft right under their noses and a violent robbery, and they've never done shit. They would rather go and bother people about traffic violations and victimless crimes like drug use.

My favorite version os probably agorism.

The fact that their employer has an incentive to
A) not hire people who would do that and
B) ensure that this never happens or he too would lose his job.

Furthermore property ownership is determined by just acquisition and not just 'current defenders'. You would have the right to remove someone from your property.

Who needs roads with helicopters

Roads would be paved on mutually agreeable terms. pretty simple

People build McDonald's because they expect to profit from McDonald's. In an ancap society people would build roads if they expected to profit from them.

Ancap society can exist, the security companies will form a cartel and everyone pays their money to them to defend their property.

They will also swear that this is not a state.

So would people have to pay to use these roads?

Yeah no they would be quickly overthrown.

Example of a free market cartel please.
Yes. If roads were even built. They don't really seem all that profitable compared to dense cities with complex subway systems, like the start of the London underground.

>Dictatorship/oligarchy led by the most important shareholder(s) of the corportation/company
>Extort people through subscriptions fees so that they can settle on their private lands
>Regulate economical flow of said company through reactionary tactics
>"But it's not a State guys"

yup.

But we pay for them via taxes anyway

Breaks The nap. They would be Overthrown in a matter of months.

We know monopolies are created mostly by government coercion.

Cartels are different. Cartels are voluntary associations of businesses who agree to fix prices. Think about it, if a bunch of security companies agree to fuck the free market for their benefit they can together fix prices.

Any new security company that is formed would want to join the cartel for their benefit.

So it basically is government by corporations? Doesn' sound very anarchist

Except when they leave to a competitor. People don't respect shareholders like they obey governments. You can't tax anyone when everyone refuses to pay.

Futhermore, it is more profitable just to leave in this scenario wait for the system to collapse and move right back in.

>Are AnCaps even real
Yes
>are they just a meme
Yes

But it is voluntary, so its the most anarchist of all.

Overthrown? You have the people vs Security Company Conglomerate and after they are hypothetically overthrown the new rising companies decide "Hey lets make another cartel this time with more guns, money, and power that we can stop a rebellion."

Not to mention how many people in an Ancap society are autistic enough about their ideology that they immediately resort to force of arms to stop "ebil violate nap cartel" whenever it happens.

I'm an ancap except in the sense where sometimes it requires of a collective of individuals to protect our combined desired interests and even those of opposition who don't realize the horrors that lie ahead.

Basically I don't mind throwing commies and Imams out of choppers to prevent them from causing trouble(inevitably)

The only Ancaps I've ever seen are losers who post in the same FB groups as me.

More people In this country have the means to stomp out whatever These cartels can throw at them i.e millitias

That sounds great, if you have money

You don't need to tax people who refuse to pay. To Guarantee the constant protection of your property you need 24/7 security. If all the security companies decide to forget the free market for their economic benefit and join the cartel, you have to pay the cartel since its absorbing all the security companies by the consent of the security companies.

Yeah most likely they dont understand the philosophy because they use facebook.

>build road in densely populated area
>charge outrageous prices to go on it
>there's no physical room for anyone to build competing roads
how do you stop this from happening?

A militia movement was born under the Obama administration yet they caused less violence than autistic Antifa protest against trump. Humans have to be pushed to the brink to desire to overthrow something for the risk of death can be too much for most people. Revolutions occur when people are this desperate. You have to consider that the Security Company Cartel can have a balance of exploitation and stability (like states) in which people would be content with it as long as their security services are reliable.

Have you ever lived in a rural area?

Government by private parties

Could be corporations, could be individual sole proprietorships, or may be charity and religious organizations

anarchism, in its purest form, is impossible, but it is likely that ancap will still decentralize governing structures, so that instead of dealing with nation-state governments, you just deal with local businesses to provide basic essentials

Consent is a spook tho

Go underground. The road will go out of business and be sold off. No body likes driving in large urban areas with massive highways anyway. There are more ways to transport than just roads.

This is why guns and locks were invented.

how about electricity, water or gas? you can only cram so many pipe and wire infrastructures into a house, what am I supposed to do if the one or two gas companies who own the pipes want to extort me?

yes i live in a rural area now.

When you leave your home and no one is there you would want it to be protected from people who want to break in.

At least minarchist states provide the security to protect property and most importantly bring punishment to those who break the law. You would have to be at your home 24/7 to guarantee safety. If you leave for a moment and someone breaks in, what will happen if they escape and they are gone forever? Would you call a private detective working for the security company cartel to hunt him down? I'm sure you don't have the time to hunt him down yourself.

Physically remove the pipes and wires then find a cheaper company to install new ones

When people buy the house you would have agreed upon a price before buying the house. If it goes, or you live in a rural enough place, simply use a tank and have it shipped to your house. Or live in an apartment where this is handled by your landlord.

which meme are you?

it sounds like the only ways to avoid extortion could take months, just as the solution of "overthrow them". If some companies decide to fuck people over, you have to spend all that time without security, utilities, roads, or whatever and potentially risk your life trying to work around it or overthrow the people fucking you over.

Start your own security company, it sounds pretty lucrative

I'm good friends with one. He was a libertarian but after Ron Paul was obliterated the 2008 election, he lost all faith in government and turned. I'm attempting to bring him back to rationality. Unfortunate as it is, most people are too stupid to function without a government and he has yet to completely comprehend that.

Join the Upcoming Security Cartel to get even more profit

Ok, how much does it cost to build/maintain private roads? I looked at lands that need them and I'm afraid of touching them.

The state is comically bad at protecting anyone's property. There are other ways of producing security outside of armed guards. Everything from HOA's to in home security services to your neighbor etc.

Or you know, start your own security company.

See If you form your own security company, in the name of your interest you would want to join the Security Company Cartel to increase YOUR profits.

ancap reporing in

No, you could steal many many customers buy lowering the price just a little, forcing the cartels to do the same and breaking the cartel.

I plead you all for an example of a free market cartel.

You could increase your profits more by undercutting the cartels and taking all their business

It'd be like the movie "the road"

A meme for forum sliding.
libertarian is the silly mon here fahnny beegture