Discrediting the media is good

>discrediting the media is good

When will this meme end? The media plays an important role in keeping leaders of nations in check. As someone who came here from a third world country without the no freedom of media (the president killed all media people who disagreed with him like Trump probably would), I thank god everyday for the existence of news sources like CNN, Huffington post, New York Times, etc. that keep Trump in check.

The media is GOOD, it prevents fascism, when will you people see this? CNN isn't the bad guys they are the good guys trying to prevent Trump from becoming a dictator.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU
youtu.be/TftLaHb1FvA
youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
youtube.com/watch?v=gd8SdV80AL8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPyh7gGsUrA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGADrt5hhwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry for the spelling errors english is not my first language

Hitler was right to discredit the lying jew media. The media should learn that when they start to lie, people get sick of their fucking shit and do something about it.

nigger detected:DD

so Castro is a bad guy now?

MEDIA LIE THREAD GO!

Thank God. Open the camps!

I've had it with you people.

get the fuck out

Except the left idolozes Castro, Lenin, Pol Pot, Hussein, and Boko Haram?

Are they actually frothing at the mouth rabid at this point?

I'm not black I'm asian.

I'm here legally, don't be racist please.

No they don't, I don't know any liberal person's that support dictators.

You left out obummer, occupy democrats.
Obama discredited Fox news.
So did Bush. Remember when the media showed Bush lying about Katrina and he blamed the media?

Lefties were bawling their eyes out for Castro, and Lenin is loved by commies.

CNN promotes its own type of (((fascism)))

>asian
even worse than black

No races are worse or better than the other races, we are all human beings, we all bled the same color and look the same on the inside.

Yeah, but they disarmed people Trump definitely isn't going to do that

Wait so commies like that Trump is anti media like the commie leaders they idle right?

Tale your cultural marxist bullcrap somewjhere else we know it

Nothing Obama ever did to media was even close to what Trump is doing.

Far left people maybe, all liberal is not communist like all conservative is not nazi. There is extremist in every group.

how?

fuck off chang. go back to hong kong

I'm not marxist, I judge people based on character not skin tone.

>Everyone who dislikes Trump is a Commie

i don't care about your feeling what you have to say to that leaf your country is literally in the U.S sphere of influence and you can't do shit well explain yourself cuck :)

This is true, but different species like negroids and gooks are lesser than humans.

Communist dictators and "other then communist" (I hate the word fascist) dictators didn't need to discredit the media when they had direct control over what they said.

>tabloid lies in the media are good

When will this meme end? When we can't criticize the media, we give liars control over our reality. Why would anyone want that, unless they were a liar themselves.

Pol Pot was pretty legit guy. It takes skill to make people wipe out 2/3 of the country.

I don't have to do anything, he will probably be impeached because he is unreasonable and cannot control himself and emotions.

discrediting media that is being purposely deceitful is very good. it's past time that we should be so quick to lap up whatever shit "media" throws at us. the mindset from here on out should be "they better watch out or we will shut their lying mouths" instead of "OMG, the media should never be criticized.

Absence of anglo in white society prevents white genocide and slavery.

i didn't even say anything about trump and i don't care about you opinions but k you made no sense come back next time dumb fuck :)

You support genocide?

I love how Communist dictators are only bad guys when it suits them

Fuck leftists

>Do you know who else discredited the media?
The media.

So ok are you Indian? Im just curious where ShareBlue is hiring their paid posters these days.

This is wrong, we are the same species. There is good and bad people in all the races.

oh now before i leaf you like little cuck cuck boy you are here have this faggot :)

Here's your PM on how great Castro was

>notable properties:
>smithsonian channel

I never said that retard. I'm talking about the ones that are commies. Nice public education by the way

The media plays the role of making the gullible public elect the "right" leaders.
Just look at some of the old pre WWI and WWII newspaper articles. The propaganda is so obvious.
News media has always been used as a propaganda tool, you can't trust "professional media", only information sharing between people with actual knowledge in their field.

>called them liars
>called them biased
>refused to do anything involving them

am i talking about trump or obama?

Why would Trump let people that call him an insane liar hitler wannbe around him? All he did was enforce immigration laws.

The media discredited itself.

Nothing wrong with calling it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU

> I'll ignore facts that don't fit my narrative

It was the bias in the media and emerging media markets that have allowed the position we are in. Nobody questions the value of a free press, but the press with an agenda lining up with one side of the political spectrum is easily perceived as a problem. They have kind of done this to themselves, but we are all going to pay

How exactly has ISIS discredited the media?

You're also leaving out Bernie Sanders and anyone else who has ever challenged the status quo.

Trump didn't discredit the media, they did that to themselves. You can't make people trust you, all you can do is be trustworthy. "The media" such as it is has completely failed to do that. You have to grow up someday, and in the adult world your actions actually have consequence. I expect you will have a rough time in learning this based on what I know about you so far.

I'll bite your bait. I am concerned at the level of aggression towards media in general, but the organizations Trump is in conflict with are not news. They have been confirmed with working for the government and are sponsored by greater corporate entities. They are obviously working with an agenda against the president in a way they did not for 8 years.

Obama was the media's darling. He did not have to fight the media...Until they started revealing the NSA data mining program. Then he quietly had administrations threaten the espionage act on journalists.

The media should be discredited if places like CNN are taking bribes from foreign dicators to not play bad footage of their countries.

Actually, he did some of the exact same things like holding private briefings with companies like CNN, MSNBC, and NYT, while blocking news orgs like Fox and others.

Controlling the media is nothing new and has been done in all presidencies, but now the media outlets are butthurt and trying to huff and puff as much as they can because they got caught spreading a skewed narrative or misleading headlines, and all of that is lessening the impact of real problems.

Strategically, they fucked up. Their owners need to fire off all their editors, make a big public thing about how they've noticed a bias in their media since like 2015 and finally they feel their entire news org has been discredited by those pushing an agenda and hire on new folk. They make a big cleanse news piece about it and then they can spout their shit again with made some more broad wording for like 6 months before changing back and everyone will believe them more.

Yes, it'd be costly, but how better to gain back the faith of their reads than pretending to change?

If this is accurate, Game of Thrones and CNN are owned by the same company.

FUCK

The thing that is most different than those leaders listed, they discredited the media on their own. Trump is only echoing that of the people. It's we the people who are discrediting the media and with good reason. Do your research. They've gotten out of control.

look like cuck cuck boy got scared off due to all this truth bombing i got one here dues youtu.be/TftLaHb1FvA watch that and try to debunk it to anyone actually pro tip you can't cause its true :)

Trumps not destroying the media he's bypassing it to go straight to his citizens cause he's a populist and doesn't want the media spinning what he says

When the media become cheerleaders, that's an issue.

They are deserving of condemnation.

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking nigger.

No.
Current media is not about informing, its about entertaining.. entertaining the biggest possible segment of society... the cucks.

But who will watch the watchmen?

What if the media decides it better serves their interests to systematically attack a group of people because someone paid them a lot of money?

Why are you not understanding this, corporate media has shown to be corrupt.

The media discredited themselves, Trump just pointed it out.

The Media is EVIL, is ENCOURAGES fascism (through globalism), when are you going to get it through your skull that YOU ARE BEING FED LIES AND EVIL EVERY DAY YOU BRAINWASHED LEAF?

>Only Trump discredits media

So did the media on itself.
So did Obama when it was convenient.
So did Hillary when it was convenient. (Hell went over a year without giving a press conference because fuck you.)

The meme will end when these TTT's (Temper Tantrum Triggered) faggots burst a vessel.

Lenin and Stalin were great men though.

Thomas Jefferson railed against newspapers as “polluted vehicles” of falsehood and error

>media is good!

Not the media he goes after dumbass. They do stuff like pic. You think making headlines opposite of the truth prevents Fascism? Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

So just judging by your posts, you're new here aren't you?

Look for the video of Wolfie Blitzer at the Democrat Convention when Hillary got the nomination. He's dancing and singing and toasting his wine glass. Objective ? Not so much.

y'know who discredits the media? the media.

mind = blown

democrats were on the verge of banning internet news media so that the fake news could reign supreme.

If the media wants credit, let them be credible. Lots of fake news and sloppy reporting out there.

you need to go back

>CNN isn't the bad guys
shut the fuck up don lemon. your the single reason the network went to shit.

Didn't Obama sign a NDAA thing making it legal to use propaganda on usa citizens in 2012?

Fuck the media

Obama tried to discredit fox news and a bunch of other alt media news sites multiple times. Nobody cared then.

>CNN isn't the bad guys

youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU

and this one

youtube.com/watch?v=gd8SdV80AL8

and this one

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPyh7gGsUrA

and then theres this one

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGADrt5hhwM

such credibility

>CNN
>good guys

CNN is biased as fuck, they are not "the good guys".

>cnn is not dogshit (it is)

>cnn is not kike propaganda

>cnn is not racist

Make it your first language or get the fuck out.

>Nit knowing that Obama tapped the AP's phones and had James Rosen followed
>Not knowing that Obama constantly singled out Fox News as propaganda

Don't get me wrong Fox is just as bad as the rest of the corporate media Trump is helping to destroy. But now I know you're a blind Obama syncophant

>cnn is honest

>Assad
>Putin
>On that level

How to spot a liberal terrorist lover.

Ching chong bing bong?

he is attacking fake news and corrupted media who shill for the establishment and the democrats

>Nothing Obama ever did to media was even close to what Trump is doing.

Except for the part where you're wrong, nigger.

>cnn is not racist (it is)

Literally every King in history did it. So like 9.99999% of our history we had censorship million times harder that trump's stupid attempts to tame the boiling shit against him. Why modern left-libs are so uneducated?

Christ discredited the establishment, just like Trump.

>most of us agree with you
>these are memes
>actual alt-right Hitler-worshipers do not leave their houses
>this site is not a good depiction of reality
You seemed new, so here's your first and most important redpill.

>The MSM
> The free press
You know what to do.

>Mao
>Pol Pot

Comparing Trump to disgusting dictators who have killed millions of their own people...is kinda over the top? Just a bit maybe? hmm?