Should Fat people be taxed?

In my ideal world, I would be fine with other people destroying themselves as long as they didn't harm others.

However, even in America, if you make a decision to be unhealthy (which is what being overweight is), you will pass on the resultant costs to taxpayers.

To compensate for this externality, should fat people be taxed?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fatpeoplehate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T H I C C

they already are on consumption.

is a healthcare providers allowed to market a product to just healthy people so that the fit folks could pay lower premiums? assuming that fitness and health are correlated that would be the result anyway.

>they already are on consumption?

Are you sure about this? The crap they eat generally is cheap, so they might not be spending much more than someone who does choose to eat healthy

so she got married?

now that i think about it i'm not sure. i'd like an answer to my other question if anyone can provide one.

also nice quads in op have a check

Goddamn her hips got fucking delicious. She looks way better thiccccc
>ywn have a skinny girl with amazing fat distribution genetics that you can feed and watch her tits, ass, and hips get big

she got way hotter desu

lel

If they all died at 35, they wouldn't be nearly the burden to the system they are now. Unfortunately, that isn't the case.

that'd be shot down right away by governments though. I'd like to see less obvious forms of fat taxing. For example, why does a small shirt cost the same as a 2XL? It shouldn't. Size proportionate clothing pricing.

> she fell for the thicc meme

Stupid bitch went too far with it. She would be perfect if she was right pic less 25 - 35 pounds, instead she fucked up and got too fat.

Pure fucking degeneracy.

fat photo has purple hair.

This does raise an interesting question, did the purple hair or the fatness come first?

Targeted exercise followed by a nonrestricting diet is the way to go. Keeps the fat where you want it and away from where you don't. Also keeps the ass nice and round instead of sagging

>should fat people be taxed?

No, they should be given 1 year to fix the problem, or be gassed.

wtf

Yes they are contributing to global warming, and should be taxed to offset the damage they are doing to the planet.

>for example, why does a small shirt cost the same as a 2XL
Usually 2x and up does cost more

Fast food, junk food, prepared food, and soft drinks aren't cheap.

It easily costs $25 a day per person to eat like that.

Making food from scratch (i.e. roasting a chicken versus a bucket of KFC) is much cheaper and healthier.

Is this a shill thread or something? The surge of affirmative responses without the typical comments about her gross fatness is really unnatural.

Also that woman wasn't even fit before. She was skinny fat. She didn't work for it and she didn't make a choice. She just got fat and is now fishing for validation because she feels guilty, as she should.

>bright colored dyed hair
into the trash it goes

Wrong as fuck fire. Spot reduction is a pleb tier myth. Literally the first thing you learn

What was that?

Way better thicc, she makes my dick diamonds.

we shouldn't tell women to go to the gym
they turn into sluts

The crap they eat really isn't all that cheap. It's full of corn filler so while they might get calories they're getting shit nutrients while wasting money by overconsuming.

And the only reason why stuff like fresh veggies and meat seem expensive is, because obviously it hasn't been blended with filler, but especially because Americans eat way too much and think a healthy portion of veggies and meat is too little, and hence expensive.

It's time to stop this ridiculous expensive meme. People don't need a ton of food to thrive much less survive, yet we have one of the fattest nations on the planet saying healthy food is too expensive. Our standard for serving size is way too high.

Yes. We should be taxed. I am fat myself and I feel like I am ripping of my fellow taxpayers by not paying enough for health insurance. I am currently 20kg overweight. I feel like every kg should cost and additional 10 euro per month. So 200 per month more for my healthinsurance.

>tfw fat
Can't do a thing about it, skinny beta cunts.

Tbqh she shouldn't count.

She isn't nearly as obese as some of the women who use fat acceptance to justify their obserd weight.

And she died from a blood clot from her knee during surgery. Completely unrelated to her weight.

Pork is Haram in Islam, so if Le Pen doesn't win, refugees might outlaw you.

MAI BODY MAI CHOICE
also nice number combination

rude

You know how much energy is stored in one of these blubber-corpses?

I've lost track on the number of times I've heard of fatties getting cremated and burning the whole building down. Use them as fuel, so they have at least done ONE useful thing in their lives.

All getting fat did was show off the fact that she has shitty tiny tits even more. At least when she was thin it was proportional.

> tfw skinny
Can't consume enough to gain weight. Would trade place with a fat person in a heartbeat.

>implying knee surgery at 35 isn't anything to do with being a fucking hamplanet

You can tax fat people inversely by denying free obesity treatment at the doctor.

If you are fat and happy, and don't need to see a doctor over it (somehow) good for you

If you are fat and constantly getting checkups for obesity/diet related problems your medical bills should see an increase and if you need surgery for diet related issues you should be paying those back for 5 years.

Sometimes I miss reddit.com/r/fatpeoplehate

She looks much better thicc in my opinion

;__; gained some weight, got told off by partner.

Been trying for a baby for years, finally gained a bit of weight and now I finally conceive. Not sure if I want to go back to being skinny.

>Can't
Don't. Won't. You're no different from those sad fat cunts who claim that they can't lose weight.

no, just hike their insurance rates. no need to fuck things over for the rest of us.

post tits for scale

She's border line, nigger. She's borderline cottage cheese. Don't forget that.

She looked so good before :(

You don't even have a single payer system in the US, how do fatties affect taxpayers there?

Th-this man.

In a way they are.

They pay a mass amount of money more for food and they pay more for health insurance due to being fat.

>That wobbly little proto-fupa creeping over her bikini
[shuddering]

You can kiss my fat ass.

It's reversed, and not factual, this is fake news

GAD DAYYYYYYUM THE THICCNESS

>taxed
that's a funny way of spelling gassed

The reason we see fit/ healthy weight people as smart is because people with high IQs generally have stronger will power and though this build healthy habits and lives

Natural selection is literally telling you not to find fatties attractive and respect them less because they will give you stupid weak willed offspring
Really makes ya think

She's actually hotter thick...

Obamacare prevents insurance companies from discriminating based on preexisting conditions. Before Obamacare, insurance companies would rightly charge fat people more money, since they are a higher risk. Now, since they cannot be discriminated against on that basis, everyone else's premiums have to rise to cover it.

We also pay for a number of individuals' healthcare through Medicaid, Medicare, and the VA. Our healthcare system isn't lord of the flies like some Europeans think it is.

$25 a day? It costs me and my SO 9 dollars on average to eat at Taco Bell daily. I also live in california where prices are inflated. Not sure where you got such a high number.

>retarded cunt think becoming a hamplanet is required for being a broodmare
Hope he leaves you.
>partner
He already didn't marry your dimwitted ass, so he probably already know your worth.

I'd fuck them both everyday, though I do not much approve of the purple hair

Taxation is theft

Taxation is theft. Checking digits is free

>muh diet
>muh weight disorder that almost killed meh
>muh body positivity
blablabla just more whining, only one thing doesn't change though : the topic remains themselves.

abhorrent creature
Don't promote obesity, you're sick

>pic
if you were torturing yourself to keep a normal weight you were eating like shit and probably are going to die soon no matter how fat you are

I bet this cunt starts her morning with a big bowl of frosted cereals

If you're alright with your partner eyefucking skinny girls wishing you were like them go for it. Women have to work to keep their men, don't let yourself go.

>Gets fat and lazy
>Adopts foolish ideologies that lead to societal degeneration

>Acquires warning coloration

God is a cool guy for making this shit all fall into place.

QUADS

more like lazy

Welfare should be abolished, but as long as cunts are alive, it'll never be.

>eating taco bell daily
You're part of the problem

Low test sissy from Alberta detected...

Yeah I'm basically there with you. On the left she looks decent but uninteresting. On the right she looks like a lot of fun, an at least somewhat unique girl I'd love to be pumping on top of.

If she lost like 10 pounds it wouldn't even be an argument that she's hotter now.

It should go without saying that obviously most "body positive" people are totally fat whales ugly as f. But this one isn't.

>he thinks eating healthier is cheaper
Eating out is incredibly cheap.
Mcdonalds .2 miles away.
4 double cheeseburgers
4.xx dollars.
Over 2k calories.
You can survive more then a quarter of your life on this diet daily before the negative effects begin to show from nutritional deprivation.
Mix it up occasionally with a fruit smoothie and such and you could live an entire human lifespan.

It's much cheaper then cooking food yourself.

A tax must be paid or you get a fie or jail time... fat people on the other hand have a choice to eat less, but they don't.

Be complacent with being a utterly powerless, weak willed pussy is NOT a tax.

Definitely, every time I fly back to the US there is always some fatass in a seat next to me oozing into my seat. Its disgusting, obesity is disgusting. it should be penalized financially to discourage that kind of behaviour

I was 90lbs when I concieved so it has nothing to do with weight unless you are actually anorexic. It takes the average couple 10 months to conceive unless you're in your early 20s.

I don't mind some fluff, but that's fucking abhorrent.

I'd rather have a nice, clean corpse

BMI

In my country, "thick" means "a fucking idiot"

It's the weekend. Reddit, tumblr, leftypol and normies flock here on weekends.

>digits
>thicc

great post

La perfection...

Underrated as fuck

Obese individuals shouldn't have access to healthcare if their illnesses are shown to be caused by obesity.

Then again, this whole "fat acceptance" movement is better for me in the long run because people are genuinely attracted to those who look good, not morbidly obese. As a /fit/tard, this is only better for me because it makes me stand out much more than the average overweight bloke who eats McDonald's everyday.

your doctor should give you an annual health score at your free checkup (you can pay to have as many more as you like out of pocket.) your health score will determine your insurance costs. Unhealthy people pay more.

Ah yes, sports related injuries are merely a cover up for gluttony related joint stress.

underrated post

I'd fuck left like crazy if she were mentally stable.

>all those dimples, wrinkles and creases rivaling the moon

>To compensate for this externality, should fat people be taxed?
Yes, and I'd go as far (really not very far) to say they should be taxed beyond the typical private tax of having higher health insurance rates

Sadly the government here in Canada is going exactly the other way. For instance, a few years ago they implemented a one person, one fare policy for air travel to stop that exact thing from happening.

that's not even fat though, that's just being blessed with an amazing ass

look at her wasteline, it's smaller than mine and I'm a fucking rail

why are cops allowed to be fat? there is literally no reason why a cop should be allowed to be fat especially since it impedes their ability to work at their fullest potential. if you serve the people earning a wage off tax money they you are not an ordinary citizen and if you are to have entrusted with certain powers and responsibilities then I think that should also include you having to stay within a certain parameter of physicality. Perhaps an annual fitness test is in order.

This is the most acceptable one
Any more and she'd be fat

You must the kind of beta that love their 95 lbs no ass/no tits chinks..

Go back to Sup Forums you stupid nigger

>not liking thicc af PAWGs

You = Low energy beta cuckold.