Sea niggers or actual niggers?

Who cares about spam gobbling pineapple farmers whose names sound like someone trying to read Paradise Lost with their balls in a light socket.

Islanders actually aren't too bad. Unless we're talking Jamaicans. Jamaicans are the Mexicans of Islanders.

fpbp

t. someone who doesn't know any islanders.

I went to a high school with at least 20% islanders. They're worse than Filipinos and Mexicans, and they're all fucking huge and they were always high.

they will also steal your bike and rob your car - plus their face tattoos are horrible

>names sound like someone trying to read Paradise Lost with their balls in a light socket

Haitians man. Haitians are the Mexicans of the islands.

At least Jamaicans have contributed something to the wold.

I went to high school with the son of Umaga. EJ was his name. Dude was fucking huge but rather short. He was one of the coolest kids you could know. Didn't know of any other islanders here.

DUDE

Samoans are pretty cool

I lives on Oahu for 6 years. Mokes are fucking terrible.

>lives
Fucking autocorrect. Lived.

>be native se asian
>chink zerg drives you into ocean
>no big
>colonize every island in the pacific with little more than canoes
>white man comes along centuries later and takes your land
>only rarely complain about this
>become greatest wrestlers of all time
>Sup Forums calls you a nigger
When did you realize that Sup Forums is wrong about everything except chinks?

t. Samoan chink nigger

Currently in Oahu. Pretty much they're either cool people or total nogs. Depends on where you are I guess.

Varies wildy by island.

I believe that picture is bora bora. Probably taken from the intercontinental or the St. Regis. Great places. Go if you can.

Your ancestors probably went for a leisurely paddle and got lost due to coin slot eyes.

Iaorana

Hawaiians are retarted. They only vote Democrat for no reason other than that's what they've been told will help them. You could literally march Donald Trump out there to run for governor, someone who is obviously right wing, slap a big blue "D" on his chest and tell everyone he's a Democrat and they'd vote for him. In fact, this strategy is so effected their current representative Tulsi Gabbard did this exact thing and fucking won

Not even Samoan but it's impressive what they were able to do with basically NO resources. There's some solid evidence they even made it to South America. Give them even a quarter of Africas material wealth and you'd be discussing whether they're better than nips instead of disrespecting them brah.

The Rock is half black

They try to be gangsta, they should stick to being the fat, funny party animal in a Hawaiian shirt

10/10

Watch out for the Hawaiian no go zones.

small islands big military recruitments %

Being able to travel across the pacific in what are essentially large canoes and settling every island, as well as reaching The west coast of South america and california. Probably the best sea navigators ever considering what they had.

You're the only nigger here. Move along now.

Thanks user!

t. Half Tongan

Are japs actually human.

Haitians are niggers. Ricans are the Mexicans of the islanders.

Japs are. Chinks are a amalgamation of shit, dirt and rat pubes that were given sentience by Moloch.

They're like milder niggers.
>t. World's largest poly city population.

those are just africans

First best

Depending on where they are from, sea niggers are actually better than Ameri niggers. Especially when they are immigrants. Take Jamaicans for example. They are more civilized than your average American black as immigrants, but they also have problems too such as

>being bossy
>being "uppity"
>Playing loud music (Younger ones)

Other than that, the ones that I know are usually calm and collected, have houses, have an actual family, usually not ghetto, have nice jobs, and do well in school.