Can anyone give me the basic gestalt on this guy?

Can anyone give me the basic gestalt on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM&
youtube.com/watch?v=4JHqB7w9WSI
youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c
youtube.com/watch?v=zF5BvF4uIbA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmJDQJO_HLo
youtube.com/watch?v=cGZXfxAHxNo&
youtube.com/watch?v=hcMUSXnraRY
youtube.com/watch?v=jg8JlTyffd0
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
research.google.com/teams/brain/about.html
fhi.ox.ac.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

controlled opposition used to make right wing ideas look retarded

he literally works for time warner. he IS mainstream media.

did you see his gun debate with piers morgan? that is what he is there for, to discredit ideas

He knows that a devious cabal is trying to solidify its grip on the earth and the only way to fight them is with clean water and high vitality.

Doesnt name the jew, but is way better than anything the MSM is doing

>Muh controlled opposition

nowadays everyone seems to be controlled opposition, really makes me think

thats not how you use gestalt

He covers up the Council for National Policy:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM&

He claims to have predicted 9/11 (only time he wasn't wrong), but Bill Cooper did it first, Alex copied it, then Alex made up lies about Cooper:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JHqB7w9WSI

Alex divides rather than unites anyone trying organize against the establishment:

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

Alex has a history of selling people out:

youtube.com/watch?v=zF5BvF4uIbA

Now, we don't want to be all negative. I'd like to offer you some starting points to start delving into real history, what is actually going on. I invite you to listen, compare and contrast, and realize what an abject fraud Jones is.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmJDQJO_HLo

youtube.com/watch?v=cGZXfxAHxNo&

youtube.com/watch?v=hcMUSXnraRY

ironically thats also their greatest strength.

The basics is he combined current events with all the trappings of pro wrestling shenanigans in order to entertain and drop red pills the size of a bus.

*breaths in*

Soros faked Newtown then fluoridated the water while everyone was distracted. The only way to protect yourself from this globalist plot is to BUY MY WATER FILTERS RIGHT NOW. As well as my vitality crap.

Jones was on Piers Morgan in order to make a name for himself which worked. Immediately afterwards he increased subscribers and magic water sales.

The best interview with Jones is with Howard Stern after that Piers Morgan fiasco, where you see he's just a regular media guy and doesn't drink his own koolaid or believe in aliens or other shit.

he means deus vult

tough to actually prove all of them, but basically on track

>humanity are the reproductive organs for machine consciousness
This one is easy to prove though. Internet is basically a tool to train and give birth to the hard AI.

This whole theory he dropped on Rogan's podcast youtube.com/watch?v=jg8JlTyffd0 can basically be summarized as The Unabomber's Manifesto where the future of humanity will be a global ruling elite with centralized power, cemented firmly in place by control over technology that decides to exterminate free will in humanity and make us passive slaves.

Everybody should read this, then relisten to Jones he doesn't sound so crazy afterall
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

This also exists:
research.google.com/teams/brain/about.html

This also exists as the countermeasure he talks about:
fhi.ox.ac.uk/

Not that I 100% swallow this theory but you can easily imagine such a scenario, and the Unabomber points out step by step how it all can come into reality and so far most of those steps have happened already like gene editing to cure illness, putting systems in charge of decision making processes (IBM Watson procurement AI) ect.

he's a humble water filter salesman
who's been caught up in an amalgamation of pederasty and corrupt encouragements..

and now our dear water filter salesman
has to burn the whole thing down...
and let it out to air.. and expose it for how truly vile the whole thing has been.

Jesus. I'm glad i didn't ask for the whole enchilada.

Also, his claims that the elite believe they are receiving inter-dimensional messages in order to accomplish all this is also somewhat conceivable, mainly when you look at things such as Type Theory or Linear Algebra.

In Type Theory 'echoes' of paths in one dimension are projected into higher dimensions, and you can construct equations out of them in order to solve them to increase efficiency. It's not impossible to believe that some rich billionaires somewhere come across information like this and build themselves a cult based on Linear Algebra groupoids.

"LISHUN ME FOLKS, DUUH... GLUH-BA-LEESTS, DEY WANNA TAYK OURRH FAYAHOORMS... SERIOUSHLE FOLKS, DEY PLAY DEE DEMOH-KRAUTS AGAINST DUUH HARRD-WORKIN AMERICAN CITIZENS... BECOOSE DEY WANNA TAYK AWAY OOOURH FREEH-DUMS... WHICH IS UN-PATRIOO-TEK INFRINGEMENT OF DUUH SECOND AMUNDMENT... DUH FRONTSMEN OF NEW WORLD ORDER WILL GOOSE-STUHP US INTO UHN-PATRI-OOOH-TEC, ONE WORRLD GUVARMUNT, FOLKS!! LEMME TELL YOU DHES AGAIN, FOLKS, DUH GLUHHHHH-BAAH-LEEHSTS ARRRE COMMITIN AN ACT THAT DUUUH COHN-STI-TUUH-SHIUN WORNED US AGAINST, FOLKS, DUH FOOUNDING FOTHERS CREATED DUUH CONSTITUTION TO PREVENT INFRINGEMENT OF OOOUR FRRREEE-DUHMS AGAINST COMMUNEEEST, UHN-PATREOOTEC ACTS OF FASHESM AND FEDERAL GUVERMINT TYRANNNEY. STAY TUNED FOLKS, NOW TIME FOR A COMMERSHIAL BREEEAK"
>"Want to support the fight against the fake news conglomerate? Time to buy a PREMIUM PACKAGE of Super Male Vitality™ and if you buy it BEFORE TOMORROW, you will get a FREE PRODUCT of Premium-Quality Water Filters™ to REALLY bring the fight to the globalists!