Jew Thread

I drew a Jew. How did I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not vile enough. add some disgusting detail.

OP is a good artist, can you draw a typical white male?

Draw a spider on s web coming down from his nostrils

Nice ID Jew.

you have talent

I find the art style itself to be suspiciously Jewish. Meaning you are either a Jew OP or you were taught by a Jew.

not for a fucking leaf

too Disney

needs more forehead and less hair
>t. jew

Needs more slime.

Looks familiar.

Looks like poo.

close

draw a somalian

This pic is supposed to prove people that kikes are okay but its still a dweeby stereotypical dork heeb

Agreed. He looks too friendly to be effective. Jew caricatures need to a touch of sinister intent.

How exactly do you draw I want to get into it

drawing pad

all you got right was the nose

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

how long have you been drawing? Can you offer a pleb artist some tips?

Add hands rubbing together

Can you draw a crosseyed angry giga nig lifting a jew by his neck

just draw what you see

U gunna deliver

I sorta rushed. Im in the middle of something else

Thx m8

You have a lot of kindness in your heart. It prevents you from drawing the malice in the jewish soul.

better than me but here ya go

draw kek vs a kike (replace the cow)

Needs to be more subtle, OP

dindus are evolving into dinosaurs? this is good stuff op. I am also starting to draw anti sjw triggering art as well. Jews and dindus are very fun to draw.

You make him too adorable. I want to be friend with this jew tbqh

dindusaurus rex

or "bix" rather.

pretty good

I hate the fact that I could have told you what this is even without the context of the thread

hey op I also like drawing joowz

It's adorable! I want to put it in a maze and run experiments.

nice

keep it up make some funny comics and sheet Sup Forums needs more oc

looking like literally hitler

The BFG was a jew?

fuckin lmao

so what cartoon do ya pen?

Jew did good

Mean, but Keks will indeed.

>dindusaurus bix

oy goyim

Is OP, dare I say it, /ourartist/?

You drew a smuggy earlier too I'm pretty sure. You do good

kek

Ren & Stimpy

1/2

2/2

oh shit the jews have jetpacks now

There is a jew for everything

Im out. Maybe some other time

Will you do it for a fellow burger?

peace out bro good stuff

Thanks

I drew one a while back in his natural form while bored at work. If you see one like this he'll kill and devour you. Be careful.

Very jewcy

You should seriously consider making a wbcomic or something, or art channel or something. You're good.

Sometimes I fell like I'm the only right wing artist

Kek this. Do it man, for Sup Forums. If you have the time, could be a redpill for some people.

>Sometimes I fell
What did he mean by this?

I hope you're not hurt, btw, German bro. (I hope you're not a shitskin also).

The only right wing artist I ever knew of was John K and a few political cartoonists. There was someone else too but you are hopelessly outnumbered yeah.

see? you did this to yourself

Ayyy, i'm an artfag too. It's never a good idea to get political unless you make political cartoons for a living imo. I'd rather stay as neutral as possible to avoid backlash from peers/co-workers and any possible clients.

Of course I spelled that wrong, as always.
I'm so fucking dumb.

Not a shitskin

All the people I know of who I can name are Ben Garison and Redcomics. That's all the right wing political comic artists. Hell, Ben Garrison might not count, I think he's more of a Libertarian, maybe leaning right, idk.

Is your stuff public Ahmed?

I used to drop some redpills in my work here and there
but now I only get political in my sketchbook ,that I keep to myself

That's good to hear. Peace to thee German, being a right wing artist must be hard there. I love Germany and your people, so great when I've visited, genuinely nice and a stupid sense of humour like my own. Plus your chilled AF, and make awesome food. Well, the not city bits are nice at least.

Someone help me meme.

eh John K is still a faggot but I like him so much better than all the tumblr sjw artists these days.

Not yet
but I really gotta hurry to make a name for myself in the art industry, as soon as I leave college

Start uploading G, make a name online now!

>stay as neutral as possible to avoid backlash
Fuck them. They dont deserve a safe space. Art is supposed to be freedom of expression even its "hateful". Right-wing ideas and entertainment has HUGE potential right now just look at Milo and Pewds. I majored in art and Im sick of liberals controlling the arts. Fuck them.

Post some of it user.

How is that going? I once dreamt of drawing as a profession too but I feel it wont get me anywhere. I even took professional art classes in college. I switched it up early, now I'm studying my second favorite thing. Zoology.

I finished college and it was almost worthless since I taught myself most of the skills I have. Remember that college wont make you successful as an artist only your art will.

joomis

You win the 2017 Sup Forums autism award.

looks like a grown up version of Billy from Family Circus

stop coloring like you're Michael J Fox and you'd be doing well

I have BIG doubts in my art future.
I have been thinking about switching to game design but market that is probably full too (in terms of finding jobs)

You've got some skills, OP
Nice job

Damn, that';s some talent. OP confirmed for cartoonist from the 1910s.

>old white guy
>wants to turn peaceful worker smurfs into gold

I see you have fallen for the blue jew.