Trump to be replaced by Alec Baldwin after boycotting White House press dinner

HAHAHAHAH I can't wait for this , DRUMPF is gonna be destroyed seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
businessinsider.com/r-trump-decides-to-skip-white-house-press-dinner-2017-2

Surely this will be the end of Trump's presidency

Fake News

There was a time when Alec Baldwin was an actual movie star and his brothers were the embarrassing ones

>Trump bails on dinner knowing libshits will keep this in the news for weeks
>Meanwhile Mexicans are being deported under the radar by the millions

They're falling for the bait - Trump's whole argument is that the media is biased and that when they're not making up bald-faced lies about him, they're openly mocking him.

Now like a bunch of idiot the MSM is hiring an actor to spend an entire night on television mocking the sitting president.

>Meanwhile Mexicans are being deported under the radar by the millions
gonna need that source

If this is real then its a fake Trump hosting for Fake News and thats just hilarious.

I honestly can't wait. This will be a fantastic moment for America to celebrate the ADD, narcissism, and retardation of its president.

Stop posting fake news, op. You edited that screenshot

>underrated

So if this was King Nigger, who would they replace him with? A holo of Harambe?

We should plan on getting that trending the night of the dinner
>#FakeTrumpFakeNews

The Americans who voted for Trump don't care about the truth. They want to feel safe and respected, and Trump's lies are warm and comforting, like a bowl of mac and cheese eaten while watching re-runs of "Full House".
The truth is scary. We're on the brink of major ecological collapse, the global labor market is rapidly changing and many workers don't have the skills needed to keep up, and rural America is dying a slow, painful death so anyone with talent gets the fuck out or gets trapped.
Trump makes people feel better because believing his lies are easier than dealing with the truth.

You're allowed to openly mock the president.

Fake title:
>Trump to be replaced by Alec Baldwin after boycotting White House press dinner
Real Title:
Calls for Trump to be replaced by Alec Baldwin after boycotting White House press dinner

OP is Fake News

No you fucking leaf, people that voted for Trump understand they have a free press but it's hardly independent/sucks the cock of your globalist overlords.

Now free trade is fine, however citizens of the United States have been shafted by the Federal government for over a century (Minus Coolidge years) and a complicated media has been the Feds propaganda arm during that time you fucking clueless leaf.

complicated = complicit

The point of the dinner is to pretty much mock the president, it's tradition.

What a fucking joke the media has become. I mean really?

Actually the president is only meant to get a few gags at their expense, the majority of it is meant to be aimed at the people that the president dislikes. Which actually will be the press themselves so it might be worth watching, except it won't be because they won't dare do that.

>Trump doesn't show up to our tea party wine & dine event
>Your feelings get so hurt you pay money to have an actor pretend to be him so it's like he's really there

Talk about pathetic. "Drumpfy sempai pls notice us! ;(("

Well, that will certainly help to improve relations. It's almost like the press actually does everything that Trump accuses them of.

what did Trump accuse them of?

What you just said fits the leftists more.

Being scum

K. And he's allowed to skip the dinner.

Maybe he should stop being a little crybaby bitch instead?
>M-m-mommy! Ted Turner is bullying me again!
He's a giant fucking joke.

Reported for shitposting

This just spotlights the fact that the press is biased

Unless Alec Baldman manually impeaches him, no one is destroying Trump.
All those comedians, news anchors journalists, and whoever the fuck can say whatever they want, but at the end of the day Trump is president and they are not.
Case closed. We won.
Get over it.

Tpbp

lol

you weren't allowed to mock king nigger

Fake news got itself a fake Trump. You can't make this shit up....

>M-m-mommy! user is bullying Trump-sama on the internet!

Is this even going to take place at the White House at this point?

Seriously, Trump should just tell all these commies to take it somewhere else and kick them the fuck out.

>TV media loses control of the narrative and turns into a miserable farce and a parody of its former self
>gets treated like a punching bag by both extremes of the political spectrum
>gets turned into the presidents whipping boy after being humiliated by the election results
>desperately tries to pack the "fake news" buzzterm back into Pandora's Box now that "CNN is fake news" is a top ranking google search result
>they are made even more upset that people believe Trump more than they believe the media because 'controlling exactly what people think is our job' ~ Mika
>widely available internet means political candidates can bypass the MSM spin filter and small competitors can generate huge traffic very cheaply since it's so easy to make a website now

"b-b-but muh Drumpfy is thin skinned..."

You're on your way out the back door. The only reason why you and your fellow big media shills survived the internet age longer than Blockbuster is because you live off of corporate handouts.

THIS. CAN. NOT. BE. ACTUALLY. HAPPENING! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. Making fun of Obama was more like "lol Obama is cool I bet he smokes weed just like the kids also he loves Beyoncé what a big dork!"

Also I like how my iPhone automatically through the accent mark on e in Beyoncé. Thats useful for spreading the Beyoncé brand

Yeah, and the cure for all of that is to import millions of illiterate Mexicans and muslim terrorists. Trump said just what you said. America is going down the tubes, and he wants to stop the slide. Or were you lying, too, when you said America is declining?

>iPhone

Do you have a stutter or something?

You're allowed to openly mock the president, and the president is allowed to skip a dinner where he's going to be openly mocked.

... and refuse interviews and briefings with the press.
... and call them 'fake news' when they publish libelous stories.
... and deny visas and immigration for national security reasons.
etc etc etc

Yeah I know if it makes you feel any better it's a half decade old phone at this point

You know that nobody trusted the media in the first place, right? The only people changing outlets are the rednecks who watched Fox in the first place?

lol

so nice that trump decided to bail, this is going to be much more entertaining

>boycott

He's not boycotting anything. He just said he's not going.

FAKE NEWS

cringe desu honest.

i.e. boycotting

>you know that nobody trusted the media in the first place

Trust is between 40-50% for boomers CURRENTLY, was more in the past. The trust steadily declines as you look at younger and younger groups. This is a modern change. Old people believe the TV and paper media more, but young people who use internet media don't, and young people are becoming a larger and larger portion of the voter base, thus why this election is the first time everything went so completely awry for the media, and it will continue to do so until their credibility is 100% run into the dirt. When you say "nobody trusted the media in the first place" you are being painfully dishonest, it's only within the last 8 years that its become true that the majority of people think media outlets fabricate stories or suppress stories counter to their political agenda, thus why boomers are much more trusting, since they grew up on paper media and had no alternative source of information.

The codes? From a Whitehouse affiliated press dinner? Nigger really? Fuck sage this faggot shit, dont even reply.

>> S A G E

> falling for this obvious reddit pasta

Lock the doors and gas the room

this
He doesn't have to go to any fucking event at all.
His office is about working on shit, not prancing around on a fucking stage every night.
>complain he won't drop everything to cater to a bunch of sneering shills
there isn't anything in the constitution that says he has to attend any event whatsoever
>butthurt press wishing this was an impeachable offense
gtfo all you fucking shills and go fucking die on parade somewhere else

So Trump is cancelling the White House press dinner then? Good
Let them spend money on their own fake one off of government property and use the money for something actually useful

>his office is about working and shit
And playing more golf than Obama ; ^)

The white house throws the dinner right? Just cancel it.

If my party has lost 1000 elected seats. House, Senate, presidency and supreme Court, then I would need a laugh too. I don't blame Democrats for latching on to cheap insults and comedy to cope.

>Media still wonders why no one takes them seriously

baldwin

heimlich

choke

>boycotting
>deciding not to go

ok

>deprived of their target of ridicule, liberals instead decide to shit into each others' mouths on television
ok

It's pasta you nigger

Oh, man! Two hours of jokes I've been hearing every day for the past year. I can hardly wait.

>tfw F.A.G becomes Trump's nemesis

Best timeline. Send in the World Police.

triggered drumpfbabby detected