Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJCJpmUAy0s
youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. Cry, complain, post, all of it means nothing.

No one's listening anymore.

we will all suffer listening to king crimson again. FO

What the fuck is wrong with you? How can you dismiss the feelings of someone and the majority of Americans (if not the world) as little more than a "shitpost'? You are NO BETTER than the supposed SJWs you rail against (which are really just people that want others to be nice).

>liberals
>literally
>cannot
>stop
>thinking
>about
>dick

>(which are really just people that want others to be nice)
Which is pussified bullshit and greatly limits people's freedom of expression. Fuck out of here with that.

Brevity.

You dumb bitch

don't use that pic for your gay-ass threads, faggot, have some respect for the artist

you're witnessing the birth of a movement that is more likely to go mainstream than go away.

You're living in a delusional parallel reality that doesn't intersect real life in any way. There's no discussion to be had with members of your cult. Just stay mad while history moves on without you.

When the pedo arrests begin it will take all the wind out of their sales. Looking forward to it.
>tfw the Day of the Rope is just around the corner
It is a good feel.

>sales
sails*

Shut up shill... Take your shekels and leave
Sage

sage

Gays need to be hung

Why do you think about baby dicks so much OP?

PS i """""didn't""""" sage your thread:^)

Sage

Sorry bud but in 2018 the gop will gain a other 5 senate seats. 2018 is going to be another leftist ass kicking.

dont steal king crimson shit for your nigger-tier attempt at subversion of this board.

also kil yourself

Sage

Why are you here? No one is going to change their mind because of your shitpost. Leftists are alive ONLY because we have been patient. Our patience is wearing thin. When it is gone, we will NOT react by giving you what you want. We will exterminate you.

This must be satire. There's no way it isn't. I can't fathom that someone would actually go this far out of their way and use this vernacular unironically.

Electoral system is one of (if not THE) greatest democratic system ever devised by some of the most brilliant thinkers to ever exist. The fact that they were white does not make it any better or worse of a system.

Legal immigrants are in no danger of being deported, just like it was before under Obama.

Wanting to possibly reduce the amount of funding that planned parenthood receives is not "banning birth control."

Clinton's housing policies in the 90s are what laid the foundation for the cycles of gentrification that have been occuring. If banks had not been strongarmed in to approving risky loans based solely on the socioeconomical status and skin color of the applicants then Trump's housing policies and the state of African-American neighborhoods would be a lot different.

>The fact the Hillary was a woman makes her a more desirable option. Nevermind all that shady establishment shit she's been neck-deep in for decades.

>I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation
Don't worry, we'll deport the children too

Stay mad libtards. You're anger and tears only fuel me.

People like you are the reason why Trump won. We are sick and tired of you complaining about every little shit that's going on. Grow a fucking pair and harden up. You are the ultimate example of a typical crybaby who never learn how to fucking grow up. Get the fuck out of a victimhood mentality and stop being obsessed with blaming others for your own failure. When the fuck will people like you learn that there are other opinions and ideas out there. You wanna complain about the marginalisation of ethnic minorities for example Muslims, go fucking live in Saudi Arabia and see how they treat non Muslims there. African Americans, go to fucking south side Chicago and see why black men aren't earning high paying jobs - because some of them don't even fucking bother to finish school, instead they out there fucking them hoes without realising the consequences. Stop fucking living in your own little bubble and see the world for what it is.

Thanks OP. For a second there I almost forgot why I voted for Trump.

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

>all this body shaming
>its ok to body shame people i dont like
lmaoing at ur lif

Liberal goes on pol - shitposts. Many such cases! SAD!

>That OP pic.
Where is this from? I have i've seen it before I can't remember.

>democrats leaving party in record numbers after Tom Perez is elected to DNC chair
>democrats didn't even come out to vote to stop a man they call a literal Hitler
>generation z is the most conservative generation in decades

The only majority democrats will hold for a long, long time is majority of seats lost.

No one has posted about soros yet!!!

It's all soros

It has already been mentioned in the thread a couple times, user.

More liberal incoherent babble from the losers
>8 more Years of this
Sad!

>Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?
We give more than just a fuck, which is why we can master meme magic.

>You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency.
And he is totally fullfilling his campaign promisses too, guess you are starting to shake in fear?

>A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !
I am from Brazil, trust me when I tell you that ellecting a woman for president WILL wreck your country hard, just don't do it mate!

>What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.
Not gonna happen, just cry your eyes out for the next 8 YEARS.

>I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation
I hue every time i think about it.

>I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control.
It just keeps getting better, no wonder he won with people like you promoting him like this!

>I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.
Will do, gonna get comfy by my confederate flag and laugh at your pain.

>You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.
Think it is bad now? Just wait for the day of the rope, then you will know how hard we can laugh!

There are no breaks on this train.

Album Cover of:
In the court of the crimson king
It's a Sup Forumscore album

OY VEY DON'T FORGET THE 6 GORILLION POPULAR VOTES GOYIM VOTE FOR BASED (((SCHULZ))) SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF ISRAEL TRUE PATRIOT OF AMERICA WOULD NEVER FORGET OUR GREATEST ALLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST REMEMBER DRUMPF IS NOT YOUR PRESIDENT UNDEMOCRATIC BAN OF FREE MOVEMENT OF HIGHLY SKILLED MIGRANT WORKERS FROM COUNTRIES OF RICH HISTORY IS FASCISM REMEMBER THE MELANIN-RICHED FELLOW AMERICANS WITH AWE-INSPIRING HISTORY OF ROYAL MAGNIFICENCE ARE SUPERIOR TO THE WHITE CIS MALE REMEMBER TO WATCH MORE ELECTRIC JEW TO STAY TUNED ON THE LATEST SHOWS ABOUT 10 ALTERNATIVE FACTS SPOUTED FROM THE PUTRID MOUTH OF YOUR SOON-TO-BE-IMPEACHED PUTIN PUPPET

youtube.com/watch?v=NJCJpmUAy0s

What does King Crimson have to do with you being a leftist pussy OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4

Fuck off nigger that's a good album

God damnit there was a Hillary version of OPs pic out there but I don't have it, somebody post it if you've got it

back to plebbit with your low energy shitbait copypasta

OP is a 21st Century Schizoid Faggot

OP is swallowing gallons of semen

My name is John and .... words fail me.

Just jerked it to your tears.

Keep em flowing

MAGA!

Why do shills post here so much

You know when you buys make treads like this it only makes my dick hard right? I feel nothing but contempt for you liberals. Invited for Trump because I wanted to see you suffer for all you have done to my people and this great country. Trump isn't a nazi and he is more than capable of fixing this great land.

If Trump walked on stage tomorrow with a SS uniform on I would join him in a heart beat and I'm not even white.

Why? Fuck you that's why. I want your nightmares to come true. I want you to suffer.I want you living in fear. If I could I would drink your pain. The sounds of crying children calling out for their mothers as they are rounded up and deported lull me to sleep.

The butthurt media lashing out at everything and everyone desperate to remain relevant as you are replaced by youtubers and alt media breathes life into my bones.

Every shill frantically posting threads like this desperately trying to change the narrative only makes us stronger. Hurry up you swine and run to your masters. Ask them why it's not working. Why won't they listen?

When you lay your head down to sleep just remember. 8 years......of Trump that is. This is only the beginning.

This is what you get, when you mess with us!

For a minute there I lost myself.

Nigger stop complaining. The Oscars are tonight and I need to find some delicious tacos to munch on.