5 years ago, this young black boy was killed. Hunted, gunned down in the streets like an animal...

5 years ago, this young black boy was killed. Hunted, gunned down in the streets like an animal. His killer remains free to this day, let go by a justice system that fails to treat African-Americans like equals. If Trayvon Martin was here right now, what would you say to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUIW9BFYnvE
youtube.com/watch?v=u2w00G_woXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOOD.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUIW9BFYnvE

press S to spit on this criminal niggers grave

S

Fuck off, nigger.

"Stop right there criminal scum, show me your hands"

I would try and convince him to make some public statement that would expose / invalidate the hubhub the media generated around his death to solicit support for globalist social and political policies

wow, five years

now I feel old

S

>what would you say to him?

Ay, hol up nigga, I'mma letchu finish, but jumping that guy was a stupid thing to do.

That kind of thing gets you shot, nigga.

>His killer remains free to this day, let go by a justice system that fails to treat African-Americans like equals.

Florida's stand your ground law doesn't have anyting to do with race.

ever since Travon Turned white

he stopped being a criminal

we need more of this

S

I only see bullshit threads today.

Holocaust here, dindu nuffin there …

no, pressing s is for walking backwards onto the grave, learn your binds.

>hunted

fucking A

I got an autographed picture of the hero of ferguson

>like an animal.

What do you mean 'like'?

5 years free of crime. Congrats, you did it!

HE DINDU NUFFIN
He wuz a good boy

"Gimme sum dem skittles trayvon

Die again bitchnigga

I'd say "don't bring skittles to a gun fight".

Crime free for five years

have a drink

>trying to bait Sup Forums when we followed this case like a hawk

Go try Yahoo comment sections. Everyone here knows Trayboon was a little thug nigger that was breaking into houses, selling weed and was looking to buy a gun. It was only a matter of time until he killed someone (likely an innocent white person) or was killed by someone else.

Zimzam LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

FPBP

Stop stealing and get a job nigger

>like an animal
>like

Has it really been five years?

duck!!!

Whats the problem? No crime was committed and you obvious weren't killed, what happened?

Is that your wallpaper? You still live with grandma?

jesus fucking christ that dude's knees are diamonds

S

Why'd you beat that poor mexican man to death Trayvon?

watching that court case was hilarious.
also didn't he end up selling his pistol after the police gave it back to him for a ridiculous amount of money?

S

S

Don't worry he's probably doing PCP and sharking apartment windows in nigger heaven.

fuck you nigger

Pray For Trayvon

That innocent savage criminal nigger that was on his was to college as a good boy that dindu nuffin. Cut down in his prime while in the middle of his savage nigger moment.

The worst insult is that some other savage nigger is in what was his future jail cell. Such potential, never realized and just lived right over. He never had a chance to commit armed robbery. Sad!

I would kill him a nigger. And explain to him I don't engage with niggers.

does what hold up for michael jackson?

And thanks to that niglet being killed, 3 years ago we had one of the /comfiest/ moments on Sup Forums to date. I still remember following each day of that trial with you bastards. The memes were good.

Watching the lawyers interact with this retarded nigger with millions of people watching to see the common niggers ignorance was some of the best TV ever. Period.

good times

youtube.com/watch?v=u2w00G_woXQ

>kill him a nigger

lol @ OP

Dindu nuffin we wuz kangz Jaffa calling

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE!

Racist much

remember watching the skype testimony live.
>skype name not blurred
>oh_shit_dis_gonna_be_good.jpg
>incoming call
>incoming call
>incoming call

@OP: fuck you

that's kind of the point... idiot. don;'t come to europe.

S

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ A GOOD BOY GOIN TO CHURCH TURNIN HIS LIFE AROUND N SHEIT

no jaffa calling image
so sad

My car got broken into today. They stole all the tools I need to make a living. I'm a functioning member of society I work I contribute to society via paying taxes. If you are a criminal you are no longer a member of society. So as far as I'm concerned when you commit crimes you give up your human rights, as you showed no consider to others rights. This means sometimes niggers get killed.

>like an animal
exactly

that he's ugly and smells like shit

>gunned down in the streets like an animal.
You mean like what he was.

Holy shit, my sides. This.

Why the fuck would I care about any nigger.

S

1. Housing neighborhood was next to 'projects'.
2. Crime and break-ins affecting neighborhood.
3. Crime so bad that a 'Neighborhood Watch' was organized.
4. Neighborhood picked Zimmerman to be watch guard. They trusted him.
5. Zimmerman patrolled area and spotted Martin scoping for targets; acting suspicious.
6. Martin had behavioral issues. At the time of the shooting, he was serving a ten-day suspension for having a marijuana pipe and an empty bag containing marijuana residue. He had been suspended twice before, for tardiness and truancy and graffiti. His backpack was searched by a Miami-Dade School Police officer, found a dozen pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that was described by the school police officer as a burglary tool. The jewelry found in his backpack included silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.
7. Martin, 17 years old, was 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m) tall and weighed 158 pounds
8. Zimmerman called the Sanford Police to report him for suspicious behavior; Martin phones girlfriend Rachel Jeantel, 18, telling her that he's being followed by a 'creepy white ass cracker'.
9. Jeantel says she heard Martin talking to Zimmerman in the background of the call. "He said, 'Why are you following me for?' And I heard a hard-breathing man say, 'What you doing around here?'"
10. Jeantel also said she heard a bump from Martin's headset hitting something and "wet grass sounds." "I start hearing a little bit of Trayvon saying, 'Get off, get off!'" said Jeantel. But earlier Jeantel's deposition, she stated she wasn't sure if it was Martin's voice or not.
11. Zimmerman claims he acted in self-defense while Martin pummeled him with punches, slammed his head against the pavement, and reached for Zimmerman’s gun. Photographs from the night of the shooting showing cuts and gashes on the back of Zimmerman’s head seem to corroborate Zimmerman’s version of events.

How's it feel getting your black ass raped by every demon in hell for the entertainment of every white man in heaven?

My advice? Scream louder. The demons cum faster that way.

I'D SIT DOWN WITH HIM AND HAVE A DRINK

>Bobo the chimpanzee manages to flee the reservation by masquerading as a wheelbarrow pusher

>Everyone here knows Trayboon was a little thug
no shit.

The point is to gaslight and force a narrative -- not tell the truth.

is that casey neistat?

Was the arizona ever confirmed watermelon?

S, may KEK grant me the power to turn my spit into SHIT

I'd tell him that you shouldn't be a thuggish parasite, it will get you killed.

S

>@OP
kys

They showed it in court.

It's this, but shooped.

>Yo nigga pass the weed
>Cop arrests him
>Take it to supreme court
>Garrland is justice
>Free the nigger this is racist because niggers smoke weed
>Makes weed legal and frees him
GG

>5 years ago

S

sorry your dads a mason and sacrificed you to a desert god for advancement in the cabal that promotes the destabilized black community..

mfw youre a smarter black man active in society and your son starts behaving like a nigger, so you reach the conclusion it's better to become a grandmaster mason and sacrifice your son rather than allow your son to jeopardize your elevation.

Smooth.

"You're next, nigger."

criminal?

>If Trayvon Martin was here right now, what would you say to him?

I'd shoot him for breaking and entering into my house. Castle doctrine for the win.

Nah, Annie's okay.

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.