So what will happen on A Day Without Women Sup Forums?

So what will happen on A Day Without Women Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
snopes.com/americas-pediatricians-gender-kids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums traps will think they're the women now

I'll have an excuse to fire all my annoying liberal female employees

It would make my job a lot easier

I'd love to see a day without the white man.

Peace and I can actually focus for a fucking change.

>less accidents
>more work being done
>less men looking over co workers and doin work
>more money being paid to men, raising confidence and happiness

cure for cancer is discovered.

Business as usual?

>women
>avoid spending money

>wear red in solidarity

I knew it fucking commies

REV UP THOSE FUCKING HELICOPTER ENGINES

>a day without a women
that's everyday for a lot of us user

Maybe if I'm lucky my one professor will cancel class.

do it

checked

the organizer is a terrorist, no joke, look it up

>wear red in solidarity
Sooooros

Literally nothing

>think
it's reality sweetie, and we're here to stay

>This shit again, since it blew up in their faces last time
Wow, go get em, wimminz! Show em how powerful you are by shirking your duties!

Good idea. Also add "slap your employer day" for all women and immigrants to show that they also have dignity! That will teach them!

Hard mode for true believers in equality in tolerance - "threaten loudly policemen at a police station day" to show those oppressors you're not afraid!

I'll feel a lot safer during my morning commute.

is there some kind of a threat to all women out there?

I get that immigrants all stayed home for a day because they could possibly get deported.

So is trump looking to deport women as well?

another masturbatory exercise for instagram likes and another mess the men have to clean up

Isn't this like the 3rd time someones proposed this exact thing this year?

Nothing.

A bunch of do-nothing cat women will continue to do nothing.

>we're here to stay
more boipucci for me

>sweetie
>reject from Sup Forums coming here
>girl(male)
>posting worst girl
Truly dreg of society.

shit thats my birthday

>So what will happen on A Day Without Women?

Somebody should organize all the unemployed men to submit resumes and fill out applications, so the women """protesting""" are sitting at home butthurt all day knowing that dozens of guys are showing up to her workplace looking for a job.

I haven't had any meaningful interaction with a woman in 7 years. That day will be no different to me.

>here to stay
Thats why the median life expectancy for a trap is 30, right?

Same as the day without immigrants. Lot of people gonna lose their jobs for not turning up for no good reason
I'm almost beginning to wonder if this is a Sup Forums psy-op

Society would literally be destroyed

>So what will happen on A Day Without Women Sup Forums?

A bunch of useless twats get fired for not showing up to work?

Workplace productivity will increase dramatically for that one day

>a woman

do they mean women?

Is there an actual sociological term for the kind of shit like this that's becoming so prevalent in society? Like for real, not just "stupidity."

This.

Workplaces all over the world will realise how much better everything runs when the women stay home.

The bitch that guards the cantina buffet won't be there to yell at me for taking a second portion.

I dunno, but on March 9th, expect a lot of low skill job openings.

My life will be the same as every other day.

Starbucks goes bankrupt

>Hmm, where's Miss Lunatic and Miss Unsatisfied?
>Who?
>Nevermind

> wear red
Commies invisible

> dont work
easy

> avoid spending money
HAHAHAHA FUCKEN GOOD LUCK

> wear read, comrade
appropriate

i can't wait for this day to demonstrate how women cannot organize to accomplish social change, don't represent meaningful market value or labor, and primarily spend other people's money

10/10, m'ladies

can't deny it :3 here's best girl

>women won't earn payment that day.
>muh wage gap

They did that shit here in Argentinigeria
Nobody noticed, kek

Full stack faggot ass programmer here.

Want department laughed our asses at this because we know just the front desk girl and PR team would be gone. That's it. And even then, those women aren't dumb enough to do it.

Stupid bitches hahahahahaha

Same shit that happened when the "daywithoutillegals" took place. A few will be fired the day after, nothing else.

aside from my sisster and her daughter, women are basically dickless dudes to me that are mildly-completly retarded.

More than a few women will find out that they are no longer employed

Why stop at white men? The women are focusing purely on sex rather than race.

It's nonsensical, you only have to weigh up the differences between a day without women and a day without men to realise that fucking obviously the day without men would be an absolute disaster, while a day without women would be rough but salvageable.

Just think of all the plumbing and electrical emergencies that happen within a day. The percentage of public transportation that's driven by men. The banks and stock markets would be chaos. Most businesses would be without their bosses...

And also, if they're considering childcare to be "unpaid work", how many single mothers would even consider taking part in this? Fucking hell.

...what? Why wouldn't you work?

You know, I would actually love to see this.

Because a day 'without immigrants' or a day 'without women' are social movements. The women and immigrants orchestrating them KNOW that a day without them would have an effect, but a very small one. Seeing as how women don't do as much of the practical day to day labor men MUST do to keep society functioning, women deep down know that this is just a 'statement'.

Men know their worth in society because if you ask any single person what a day 'without white men' would be like, they know it would be catastrophic. Police gone for the day? Firefighters? Laborers? Soldiers? Skilled tradesmen? All out the fucking window for that day.

And if it wasn't for the fact that men know society would collapse, I would love to see this shit happen. I would absolutely love to see everything they've done crumble just for a moment, so these 'victimized groups' can realize they don't do shit and what people around them do day in and day out their entire lives.

Maybe then they'll realize that their petty bullshit it meaningless and they'll just do their fucking job.

That's not Ritsu you fucking degenerate.

So they finally chose a date then huh

Day without immigrants failed because only edgy wannabe nigger faggot Mexican teens and central Americunts participates
Actual working class mexican, you know, the people who would've had an impact had they left didn't because it's stupid, pointless, doesn't do anything, and actually puts them at risk if they're illegal

>women
>avoid spending money for a whole day

A lot of people in hospital are going to die.

I don't think they did it yet. I think they'll do another niunamenos the same day everyone else does this thing.

What kinda work?

>I'd love to see a day without the white man.
Just do "a day without whites" and see how many businesses simply aren't open. We aren't talking about a few taco stands either.....Wrap your brain around the scope of that sort of thing. Imagine the butt-hurt liberals who would show up to work, only to find it closed for the day.

They did? Lmao. Argentina truly is *gibs me" land full of progressive people. I've been there. Holy crap. And I thought my goverment was bad.

They couldn't have made it March 7th so I could make jokes like
>For you it was a day without women
>For me it was Tuesday

we have our next movement Sup Forums. let's spread it to the whole site of Sup Forums, and raid tumblr.

Don't worry friend. A few more elections of massive youth unemployment and you'll get there.
Enjoy!

kek

>don't work
>don't spend money
>i.e., stay at home where you belong
wtf I love liberals now

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

It has the callsigns of one. It would be nice to do a nigger related one but they dont have jobs to get fired from so there isnt really a point

Ants

That is so appalling. You'd think a "women's march" could at least be somewhat neat and respectful of their surroundings.

Lesbians and blue haired fat ass feminazis will still refuse to work or make sandwiches

Well the real issue is the total collapse of the electric grid, having all the nuclear reactors go into an automatic shutdown after being left unattended, all the coal and gas plants shutting down and start cooling preventing a quick start up. Massive shortages as the shipping industry shuts down for a day...

>protesting for feminism by staying at home like women are supposed to do

>Wear red in solidarity

Go mix with them while wearing red, then pull out MAGA hat when there's lot of attention.

>avoid spending money
women will fail 100% guaranteed.

Snacks go briefly uneaten in HR departments around the world

Why can't we just make this permanent?

>Do not engage in paid or unpaid work
Now women will stop wasting spaces in workspaces doing fucking nothing and many obsolete unnecessary jobs are removed. Unemployment disappears, and men will get skilled, well paying jobs.

>Avoid spending money
The massive money sink of mindlessly spending as much money you can disappears. Economy stabilizes. Debt for everyone goes down all around. Quality of life increases.

>Women stay home like they should
>Society goes back to functioning healthily

I don't see the problem boys

>women
>neat
>respectful

Oh sweetie, women are naturally disgusting and rude. It was only when society (read: men) held them to a higher standard that they cleaned themselves and their surroundings up.

What would a day without men look like?

Go ahead. I'm self sufficient as a man.

mysides.gif

snopes.com/americas-pediatricians-gender-kids/

nice try shitlord.

BREAKING NEWS: 3-for-1 Chicken sandwich special at Chic-fil-A on March 8th only.

Shit will actually get done for once.

yeah idk what this is about. Western women are possibly the most privileged/spoiled group in World history yet there's probably some "boogie man" discrimination out there that somebody said triggering their pea brains into a boycott.

(((snopes)))

>responding to a clear shill

You must work in the modeling business

>being that fat