EUROPE IN 2050

ITT: Predict what Europe will look like in 2050.

Here's mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLE9IUzgqgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Template

more like 2150

>OP is so lazy he goes for empires.

So that's what they mean by "Europe ends at the Pyrenees".

>Turkey still existing in 2050
Putin will reform Byzantium once NATO falls

UK and France won't fall that soon. If Ireland can free itself, then Denmark and Netherlands will probably be able to as well.

>Russian Empire

Let it happen.

Such level of ignorance I would expect only from some New Worlder. Even though it is likely that Turkey regains much of its former power, this wouldnt stretch further into Europe, but to Middle East they will split with Greater Israel and Russia. The EU will remain and it will end at Croatian border, Russia will claim Orthodox historical ally Serbia, possibly Bulgaria, but not Romania or Hungary. Islam will descend into obscurity and taboo as right-wing grows. Spain, Italy, and Portugal will join the EU. Your country will become part of strong US/UK relations and have some sort of TTIP in place, you'll become as one.

> Russian

> also
> Swisscucks left alone by Islamists

*remain in EU

>Empires

Sloppy, lazy work, OP

I think the only two countries who are far too gone to save are Sweden and France and its mostly because of their laziness/cuck mentality.
Germany will wake up one day question is how much will have to be done.
I believe the EU and the UK will both fall and we will see an united Ireland in our life.

(((Switzerland))) will always be (((left alone)))

The Khanate won't fall to Russia

The trend is towards splintering and Balkanization, not new empires. Russia, Ukraine, Italy and especially the U.K. are probably too large and too diverse to remain unified.

> imblying Islam gives a fuck about merchants

How is Denmark and Norway in it compared to Spain and Italy?

> liecht
> andorra
> not the part of chaliphate

Most of Angola and all of Albania live there.

It's horrific.

Switzerland are losing their mountain jew powers. Luxembourg and Ireland are already starting to take their place.

>Russia taking Finland

Worked great last time.

>implying Denmark and the Eternal Norgebros would ever be part of some German Caliphate

Its not going to happen bong.

all of europe will belong to canada
check these singles

I just hope that my little country is under Russian Empire and not muslims

but the future doesn't look optimistic either way lol

Tell me why it won't happen

Not heard that before, but I just don't think Iberia is as cucked as Western/Northern Europe. Maybe I'm wrong though

Turkey will probably exist with support from Russia, and/or Islamic countries

>Islam will descend into obscurity and taboo as right-wing grows
Maybe in your country, but over here it seems like pigs will fly before that happens. There are too many cucks in my fucking country.

Switzerland has already banned minarets. They're far more redpilled than you, Österreich

Trump will eradicate islam by then

> banned
What good will laws do when they're surrounded by a caliphate that reproduces like bacteria? They'll get zergrushed, they're nothing without the Nato countries surrounding them

>Bongs hating on Danes
Is this a thing now?

I think Finns would gladly be part of Russia than being fucked by niggers like Sweden.

i don't remember colouring denmark in red wtf

>Not heard that before, but I just don't think Iberia is as cucked as Western/Northern Europe. Maybe I'm wrong though
It's not. It's just something that the French say to insult Spanish/Portuguese, because we used to have moors here.

don't worry my dane, I meant to put "like"

>Luxemburg
Albos allready reached that place,it will turn to shit in 15-20 years max

who?

If Serbia and Croatia go to Russia, best beleive their taking Bosnia and Montenegro wit them.

Imo the entire Balkans would end as part of the Russian empire and Italy if not the same would be an ally/puppet to them.

Cheers cunt

wtf? I love denmark now

Says the nigger

> Finland part of russia

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahhahahahhaha

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT NIGGER

This is the only good map of Europe, you just hate it because you're unable to get along with each other to any extent.

fuck all of you.
the khanate will teach you your place.

I'm okay with this

moving to luxembourg

We are in NATO, Western-focused and under strong protection of America and major European countries. World war 3 will sooner break out than anyone will watch as Croatia goes to Russia. This might be case with Serbia because of religious and historical ties, but no Croat feels like kin to Russia or likes them. Besides giving them access to Mediterranean would be disasterous.

>Russian Empire
>Not Slavic Empire

what did he mean by this

>Ukraine
>kill it with fire
Any particular reason?

rightful russian clay

> The world changes completely
> Italy doesn't, not really

It is surprisingly realistic.
As Tomasi of Lampedusa wrote: 'we have to change everything, in order not to change anything'

You should know better...

Slavs and Finno Ugrics are the best euros.

>Denmark in a union with Germany

I hate when mutts of the new world tries to understand European issues. Denmark is more likely to be in a union with the fucking Swedes than the Germans you idiot. We threw the Germans refugees after WW2 in camps and about 25k civilians died in just 3 months. We used their underage children to clear mines. We fought them when they formed their disgusting union of German states into the German empire. We changed our laws so Germans cant never become Monarchs in Denmark not even through marriage.

I do not speak about new worlder issues so please refrain from interfering in northern European ones. Fuck off

The less white the better :^)

Well I don't mind being part of Russia, v4, EU, South Europe, but I know that for sure we won't be under ottoman rule anymore, so no Islam for us, that's for Sweden, Germany and Londonistan

youtube.com/watch?v=eLE9IUzgqgk

wtf? I love sweden now

Europe will continue to Balkanize even more, not form greater unions. Nobody wants some liberal fuck in a city far away to cuck them with immigrants and taxes

we got ur back croatbruh sleep tight.

>the Balkans
HOW WELL DID THAT GO LAST TIME?

some people said that it was greate until americans fucked it up

ignore the key, forgot to delete it.

>Ireland in NATO

why do you want to kill so many eastern states?

we can't help it, germany and russia will take them before we do.

Oh boy
It's invasion time

>self-hating German

why am I not surprised

What makes swiss and italy so special? Italy is just as cucked as France and Germany

fuck off mutt

okay can we give you to sweden then if you don't want to be under the 4th reich?

strawmening some far east provincial pic. thx but no thx

what happens in europe now is nothing but a ripple. we've withstood tsunamis unmoving. only underage and ignorant fail to understand the truth. Switzerland is the mountain. To change its landscape takes more than a shovel.

worked tho. Finns lost territory last time.

Malta confirmed for never conquered

Happened before, it'll happen again

You need to give Eastern France back to France, then I'm on board

I hate France, but I hate Krauts more.

Thanks doc

Get out, cucky

We have Gibraltar in that map bong? why? and Malta out of Europe? Couldn't they join Italy?

added a bit of variety

you give the czechs 2 countries, but the Netherlands is part of germany, and doesnt even own it's southern half?
>american education

The Mountain Jew prevails again

>Tfw you get reverse colonized by your former colonies before being assimilated by that one rebellious colony that shot at you and threw your tea in the sea

Feels bad man

793 NEVER FORGET

Best case scenario