This comic has a point, you know

this comic has a point, you know

>Bill Maher: Its okay to fuck a 15 year old
>Also Bill Maher: Thank me for taking down Milo for saying it's okay to fuck a 15 year old

Really gets your noodle cookin'.

Damn, you really made me think, zipperhead.

>the altright is one person

>12 year old

ftfy

No the comic didn't have a point because Milo didn't say or imply that. This is a perfect example of how shitty Leftist memes are.

Silly cuck. Milo is not alt right by any stretch of the imagination.

Add Bill Maher in the third square, ny times in the fourth too

>BakedAlaska

Real talk:
If there really is a secret organization of blood-drinkers who've discovered the secrets of eternal youth and have sex with children and then slaughter the kids not into it and raise the ones who are into their group managers to harvest more kids for the whole game...

that sounds really fucking hot and I want in.

go huff more napalm

Sure is easy to beat people in arguments when you make up their positions and ignore what they say!

>milo was important and not a force meme
i bet you fags think "alt-right" is a real boogeyman too

You may leave now.

Yeah thats literally what he was advocating for

>A liberal explains things without researching or listening

If having underaged sex is pedophilia, why isn't George Takei in jail?

The only people who say milo is alt-right are confused liberals.

You cannot speak for conservatives and be a pedo faggot. Bil lMaher can speak for libshits and be a pedo faggot. Conservatives are the ones who uphold standards

The ((((Alt-Right)))) failed because of accepting kikes, homos, trannies and other degenerates early on. Boy buggery and the wages of sin are the logical conclusions of sodomy.

You're confusing alt-right with alt-lite.

Anyone that accepted the "Alt Right" label instantly included themselves. No self respecting Sup Forumsock had anything to do with that garbage.

As a former "Alt-Left" member, burn all "Alt-Right" fags.

NO FUCK YOU
WHERE'S THE SECRET SOCIETIES
I WANT DEMONIC SEX LOLIS
I'M AN ASPIRING POLITICIAN WITH DEEP NEEDS
CTR!
CTR YOU'RE ALL OVER Sup Forums!
YOU KNOW THAT DAVID BROCK GUY
HOOK A NIGGA UP
I WANT TO FUCK SATANIC KIDS AAAAAAAAAAA

Libtards memes are so dumb ffs

CTR pls go

>demonic sex lolis

Sup Forums BTFO

HOW WILL YOU FAGGOTS EVER RECOVER???

The comic is BS, Milo never claimed to be Alt-Right and we do NOT want him fucking homo kike

>Comic that depicts 2 people, neither of whom are alt-right
>Comic that strawmans what Milo said
Wow, I'd honestly be surprised if it wasn't written by a Jew.

>Milo
>conservative

He's a faggot kike who fucks niggers.

Milo can rot in hell.

I just pointed out the stupidity of that comic and apparently with this post I just pointed out the stupidity of you.

ah so it's cool to make sweeping generalizations about groups of people now, they shouldn't have a problem when I talk about Muslims being terrorists

they're not into it you low IQ pedophile they get brainwashed

He's a faggot who worked at breitbart who claimed to be a conservative faggot with millions of braindead fanboy shitheads who also considered themselves conservative

Fucked up as it is, those two people he's talking about are still married and had even more kids. If only she had waited...

>Person A: Opinion X
>Person B: Opinion Y
m a k e s y a t h i n k

the alt right isn't one ideology, its just a coalition of a bunch of anti globalists.

holy shit i love legalizing torturing kids now?

>milo
>Alt-right
Aside from the fact he's openly disavowed everything the alt-right stands for, he's never called himself alt-right (only tried to miss-define it).

This comic doesn't really attack anything, since alt-right is a broad group of people opposed to lefists, neocons progressive culture and globalism. Alt-right isn't an ideology by itself and therefore it shouldn't be surprising that people "within the alt-right" believe different things.

This.

>it wasn't at the forefront of media attention so it didn't exist meme

>millions of braindead fanboy shitheads
Oh yeah, okay.

I'm sure MUH 6 MILLIONS fanboys outside of the strawman of the alt-right thatbthe media built really exist.

Go fuck yourself stupid. The only idiots who genuinely liked Milo were few and far between. That doesn't mean you can't point out the media hypocrisy of their decrying him while conveniently forgetting about Maher's similar comments.

All of the r/Donald and twitter faggots like you sucked his cock

Wrong, at its core it's always been white nationalist.
The alt-lite tried to hijack it during the election because faggots thought it'd make them edgy. Stop using words you don't know the meaning of.

One difference is that there isn't a single pro pedophilia article put out by "the alt right"

On the left, on salon.com, there are pro pedophilia articles.

When they attacked Milo, they deleted the pro pedophilia articles on various left wing websites. Because they are honest.

The point of it is no one here described themselves as anything

Then they pick spencer as """"/our guy/"""" and shove a bunch of ideas and names in our mouth

the kike media astroturfed the term. noting about their coverage of it has been accurate or organic. it's "vast right wing conspiracy" 2.0. same thing with the stories priming for a war with russia.

the kike left pushed trump through the primaries and thought it would help, and it totally backfired.

>The point of it is no one here described themselves as anything
What does that have to do with anything? Sup Forums isn't alt-right, Sup Forums isn't any single ideology.

>Then they pick spencer as """"/our guy/""""
Stop being a fucking retard and open your eyes, do you seriously think spencerfags would half fill the catalogue? Because surely if you spam a contrarian board it'll be accepted.
It was clearly a false flag to make you hate spencer.

>a gay jew sucking black dick is member of an antisemitic, white ethnonationalist movement
Really stimulates my synapses

OY VEY DON'T FORGET THE 6 GORILLION POPULAR VOTES GOYIM VOTE FOR BASED (((SCHULZ))) SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF ISRAEL TRUE PATRIOT OF AMERICA WOULD NEVER FORGET OUR GREATEST ALLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST REMEMBER DRUMPF IS NOT YOUR PRESIDENT UNDEMOCRATIC BAN OF FREE MOVEMENT OF HIGHLY SKILLED MIGRANT WORKERS FROM COUNTRIES OF RICH HISTORY IS FASCISM REMEMBER THE MELANIN-RICHED FELLOW AMERICANS WITH AWE-INSPIRING HISTORY OF ROYAL MAGNIFICENCE ARE SUPERIOR TO THE WHITE CIS MALE REMEMBER TO WATCH MORE ELECTRIC JEW TO STAY TUNED ON THE LATEST SHOWS ABOUT 10 ALTERNATIVE FACTS SPOUTED FROM THE PUTRID MOUTH OF YOUR SOON-TO-BE-IMPEACHED PUTIN PUPPET

>implying I browse Plebbit

My IQ is 131, and brainwashing is just another word for 'making people see things your way'. Also I don't really care, cause like, cannibalism lolicon ddlg and bdsm are all my fetishes minus furry and I really want a cushy state job especially if it means none of this shit fucking over the masses affects me.

I mean, yeah, if I'm stuck with you assholes, then MAGA all the way, build the wall, yadda yadda yadda, BUUUUT if there was a genuine opening I'd ditch all this shit faster than you can say 'this thing got dumb when you all started implying SilvaGunner was in on it'. My morals are entirely relative, and every day after a hard day's work fighting the good fight for ethnic nationalism I go home and fap like mad to gurochan and pixiv art. But I never touched real CP, because like that's deep shit. But I've always been curious.

And hell, real live shit? With secret societies and cushy government jobs? I can always larp on Sup Forums anyway, none of you guys know who I am IRL, so shit why not play all sides together? Worst case scenario is I just kill myself as the Trump fans bust down the doors of our sex dungeon, which was my plan anyway three years ago before I found this place, so I came with nothing and left with nothing! (the killing myself, not the sex part)

I'm convinced. Pizzagate is real, and I want to join the inner circles. Hail Moloch!

All Leafs must die.

>imblying i'm altright just because some dyke says so

You do realize it existed years beforehand, right?
Again, just because it isn't at the forefront of media attention doesn't mean it never existed before that point.
Just because you'd never heard of it doesn't mean it didn't exist.

milo was the one molested

> double reply

Twink for Trump got buttblasted

He advocated that molesting children (especially gay boys) wasn't damaging.

>What does that have to do with anything? Sup Forums isn't alt-right, Sup Forums isn't any single ideology.

Agreed

>It was clearly a false flag to make you hate spencer.
Fuck Spencer or anyone else glomming on to shitposting to try to make some dosh

Why did the term 'alt' appear in 2016, and before that it was "alternative"?
I know they mean the same, but I wonder...

Because it was easier to say than 'alternative-right'.

Like how alt-rock isn't a government plot to corrupt 'alternative rock'.

No.
This.

The alt-right is a shit label, let it go already. N o need for any alt-right low quality memes to state that you are a nationalist.

>buttblasted

Nigger, I have a president who is actively deporting beaners as we speak.

You've got a leader drooling over immigrant dick more than my previous nigger in chief did.

Your entire nation is buttblast incarnate.

Or maybe, just maybe, it didn't and it's always been shortened to alt.
>4plebs started its archive of Sup Forums in november 29 2013
>first OP that mentions "alt-right" was on december 1 2013
Sure it wasn't particularly popular but that really fires my neurons.