Why aren't you doing a liberal arts degree?

Why aren't you doing a liberal arts degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already did. I work online now.

ahahahahahaha
enrollment must be dropping finally

The colleges in Brazil... pure marxism.

got a B.A. in sociology. Currently doing catering. making ok money if you factor in tips

So it is.

"because instead of studying something practical like mathematics, chemistry, physics, or medicine, they want people to study useless things like your sexuality... in order to weaken the society and make it unable to support itself"

Yuri Bezmenov, c1984

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

one of my majors was also sociology, i moved away from society and work with nature now

value liberal arts degrees as what toilet paper?

and? great success or?

also creating many dropouts, or half-baked intellectuals who then come into positions of faculty in the universities, which then dissiminateTHEIR half-baked intellectualism (usually promoting marxist lenninism ideals like social justice, and equality) in order to demoralise, and destabilise society so a revolution can take place

it's just one viewpoint, sure. but it's the viewpoint of a counterintelligence expert

yes, very success, would recommend
i am also a writer/artist and sociology gives me the right words to use against its own dangerous ideologies, which is cool

That description keeps the New York Times going so sure, that would work.

Good liberal arts degree of a person that is hard-working and talented is superior than decent degree in STEM.

If you work in STEM and you are one of the interchangeable bees, you will lose the job, either to immigrant or AI.

>employers value liberal arts

HAHAHAHAHAHA

how is something as fundamental as sexuality a "useless" field of study?

Administrative assistant???

I see what you did there

a college degree in womens studies where you justify everything by writing the best opinion view point (which is defined by the consensus of a group, not by fact or logic), is not the same as a college degree in mathematics where you are defining truths with formal logic and facts which can not be subjective or the entire mathematical system would fall apart

Finished my MFA fourteen years ago, same place of employment since then. You?

Because it delves into the plight of the oft ignored and blighted interqueer-trans-attack-helicopter-horse, as well as the terrible misfortunes bequeathed on them by the angry old white man who seeks only to destroy the world.

It's not even remotely about reality.

What broad scope of knowledge? I didn't learn shit in my joke of a poly sci program, and my currently life reflects that.

wow, they really did a number on you in uni

>broader knowledge
>more skills learned
If you call bullshitting and projecting a skill

REEEEE FUCKOFF SJW NORMIES STAY AWAY FROM STEM!!!!

WE JUST GOT THE H1B's FIGURED OUT

Don't take bullshitting away from the aussies pls

i did and it was the biggest mistake of my life. luckily i didn't have to take out more than 7K for student loans but i'm still fucked. if they were to offer a refund program where you could get all your tuition back in exchange for all the "rights and privileges" that come with the degree i'd do that shit in a heart beat.

it's seriously the worst decision i've ever made and it haunts me constantly. i've even gotten to the point when people ask me if/where i went to college i just lie and say i went into the army instead, which i did but i'm too ashamed to admit i also went to college for a god damn liberal arts degree.

don't do it guys. if i could do it over again i swear i'd either go stem (if i could even get in) or i'd learn a trade like welding or be an electrician or something. i've never heard of an unemployed welder or electrician or plumber or mechanic or....

Goyim, I order you to shut this down!

There needs to be two lines at orientation.
One line for STEM that leads classrooms
The other line for liberal arts that leads to ovens.

Said no employer ever.

>Okay Billy, do you like penises, or vaginas?
>College is the time to explore you know :-)
>Your essay will be about your findings

sex is nothing but a release of dopamine from stimulating your body as a reward to encourage production of children.

there's nothing useful about sexuality. sexuality is the biggest hoax in human history. you get a dopamine rush from doing coke, meth, drugs, and lots of other things so why is sex so special? it's not at all. it's just pleasure and good way to control people since nobody has the balls to actually teach it for what it is simply a vice.

History major here. If I don't find a job I'll just join the military, easy. No debt either.