Learning How To Shill Online For Dummies

Want to know how Shareblue and UniteBlue are organizing well enough to shitpost on here, twitter, facebook and Reddit? Lets take a dive in shall we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm0-46JBLHU&t=65s
thedigitalplan.com/
mega.nz/#!dMVEhZBR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any place you would like me to start at?

Fuck it lets start at social media.

staff. lets google these shits.

Bump for loony self saging op

keep this bumped

Bumping for interest

And that ends social media. Lets see where can we go next?

Lets take a look into Data and Analytics

A quick section on Digital Organizing is next

Well I think I got most of the important stuff accross. I plan on uploading the entire book so you all can see it. Its pretty interesting overall, detailing exactly how Shareblue probably organizes and how they shill effectively

Bump

Link a pdf for us. Please.

I'm on it

bump

Here's a video about the people who shill Trump's twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm0-46JBLHU&t=65s

Its being a pain in the ass. Must be some DRM protection on it

Should be ready soon

How did you acquire this?

Holy shit i've been waiting for someone to finally talk about those faggots, specially that Tony cuck

long story short, the guy who runs an organized shill group on twitter called UniteBlue wrote a book about this. And yadda yadda yadda I downloaded the book

thedigitalplan.com/

Why not come up with a right wing version of Uniteblue to counter signal. Their strategy is in the open, use it against them to organize the Right.

We need Jew money though. Also there's more in this book that's useful to know. Its just being a bitch right now getting it to convert to PDF

Is Jew money really needed to post on social media for the purpose of advertising support for different right wing demonstrations. A couple of NEETs could easily do it.

Bump

What's taking you so long ,OP?

mega.nz/#!dMVEhZBR

Best I can do is upload the actual Kindle file. DRM has been removed though

Apologies. Best I could do was remove the DRM. Its still a Kindle file but anyone can read it now. Converting to PDF was being a bitch for some reason.

so can I even read it on a computer, or do I need the amazon jew?

You can read it on a PC.

>paid (((Soros))) monkeys to spread the brainwashing infection

user, their style and intensity of bullshit is just recycled and refunded CTR garbage. Garbage which serves only to further alienate the voting populace away from their delusional fantasy globalist world. It's their message which poisons the fields they seek to harvest, regardless of their tactics. As for their presence here, it's merely disruption as they think we are the secret order expertly manipulating their downfall. They don't get it. They don't get the truth until one fine day one of the monkeys takes their first redpill while shillposting. By then, it is inevitable and another joins our ranks.

They will never examine their lunacy and try to return to reality. As snowflakes with shelves full of participation trophies and ribbons they don't know what it's like to be wrong and lose and reexamine things. Thus they stay the course and continue down the path of utter failure and weakness. Their playbook doesn't matter, their agenda is pure ignorant and destructive bullshit.

What is needed is more redpill bombs to sow the seeds of truth within their masses. The truth and facts win, every time eventually.

What's the key?

>mega.nz/#!dMVEhZBR
!iN5A08PO-pTyKTXDzD_GFfuegILmdDsZXQjhAXRju2o

Yes but with the Kikes money they can easily hire idiotic college kids to do their dirty work for them.

Alright, now how do I open it?

Download the amazon kindle app on your PC.