Cigars General /cg/

Why don't more young men smoke cigars? There are numerous benefits to this productive and time-honored pastime.

>Tastes good and helps one to relax
>raises testosterone levels
>signals to everyone that you are NOT on board with the sodomite agenda
>is an exercise of freedom that the Deep State is trying to take away from you
>continues the tradition that LITERALLY saved Jamestown and set the stage for the economic prosperity of America
>provides an opportunity to remove one's self from the wretched pace of life and calm down and reflect for an hour or so

So why you don't you smoke a cigar, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
youtube.com/watch?v=xDY3UKjjCoI&t=821s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mouth cancer. i chew instead

if i wanted to put phallic objects i'd suck dick. At least i wouldnt look like a fedora faggot doing it.

>>>/LGBT/

Go be a fag somewhere else.
Acting like a fag is how you show you're not okay with fags? Weird.
>Tastes good and helps one to relax
That's almost funny.

Leaves OUT. Cigars are pretty good.

>leafs

Seeing as you live in a country where it is illegal to criticize homosexuality and Islam, I am not surprised that you are feel an aversion to manly activities.

Chew I suppose can be an acceptable substitute, but in reality it is FAR riskier than cigars and is WAY more addictive. If you smoke less than 1 cigar per day you won't get addicted, but even taking a sniff of dip may get you hooked for life

>all these fags projecting their dicksucking fantasy on OP

Post great men who smoke cigars

Cigars are fucking disguting. Only fedora fags. Enjoy mouth cancer. You really looked cool smelling like shit.

that image!

Real Ameri-MAN

I-I smoke cigs

good idea!

tobacco shill plz go

FUCKING FAGGOT, We smoke real sized phallic objects here not some kiddie sized. in fact you pedophiles make me sick

anybody here a fan of Liga-Privada series or Undercrowns?

nothin' like full body Liga.

I smoke Swisher Sweets Grape Little Cigars

I smoke cubans just not everyday. My sinuses hate me when i smoke em

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

>tfw smoking a cigar at the craps table with a glass of scotch

It's like I'm a cowboy.

Depends on the context. I smoke cigars in more social settings, but when I'm reading in my garden or alone innamountains I prefer a good pipe.

>raises testosterone levels
Acksully lowers.

Great post! I love cigars
Here is my youtube if anyone wants to see my reviews

Yesterday i smoked for the very first time with some of my mates, we had some cigars and even a chocolate-taste one.
It was pretty good but i do have a question:

How do i get the fucking tobacco taste out of my mouth in the hours after smoking? I really fucking hate the after taste

Take too long to burn and make you smell like a sewer rat if you smoke them enough.
I have about one a year however, they're awesome on occasion.

Whats wrong with Dutch masters, nigger?

>pipe smoknig > cigars

>smoking
>around books
I hate you.

Trump needs to annex Canada already. Canada was a mistake.

Yeah, ligas are pretty good. They are not the best for the price, but they are solid smokes.

I like Oliva, especially the Saison. Excellent price-to-quality ratio there.

Those are cheap machine-made stogies, bro. Real cigars are known as "handmade, long-filler." When you get older you will understand the difference.

I tried to like pipes. They don't have the same flavors, are fussy to keep lit, and give you tongue bite.

drink whiskey

Because if I wanted to spend an hour with long dark things in my mouth I'd go to a bath house

pipes are better.

Is that even tobacco? Used to roll blunts with those, tried puffing one once and it was the most vile shit I've ever had the displeasure of smoking

I only smoke menthol, i think dat means mint in british or somethin XOXO

Cigars feel really good. I'm an animator, so a project takes a while.
After each project is done, I sit back with a nice cigar.

Whenever a tobacco thread is made, the sodomite promoters come out of the woodwork to accuse you of being like them. I never understood this logic.

>Don't like/agree with homosexuality? What are you, a faggot?

>not knowing the joy of smoking and reading on a quiet summer evening
I feel for you my man.

>fussy to keep lit
>tongue bite
Burn consistency depends on packing and tobacco humidity, and tongue bite is controlled by smoking pace, humidity, and pipe style. I will grant you that there are more variables to control with pipes, which results in a steeper learning curve. Whereas cigars are pretty idiot-proof.

I think you'll find most pipe smokers agree that all the fiddling is part of the appeal. Once you get a handle on it, it becomes pretty straightforward.

I did, while we smoked.

I go to a cigar bar and chill sometimes. Very based males go there.

>mouth cancer
>i chew instead
>mouth cancer
you never should have left the commonwealth

But you're the fag here, mate. Only fags smoke.
That's how you ruin books, you piece of shit.

Fuck off shitskin

The one thing that does annoy me about the cigar community is the moronic elitism. It's a fucking tube of cured tobacco leaves that you burn and suck on. It's as bad as beer or steak afficionados.

tfw
>Cuban
>Never smoked a cigar

Am I betraying my heritage? Should I give the goodies to my American friends?

Assuming I could get past those issues by getting solid gear and learning the right technique, what about taste?

Cigar SMELL bad but TASTE nice. The opposite has been true for me with pipes. They SMELL great but TASTE like elephant dung.

Where can you get delicious pipe tobaccos?

>Anti-Sodomy Campaign
kek

Anyone want to check out my channel?

>being this salty
I smoke outside, my books have no trace of odor. Stay mad tho.

Your experience is confusing. Most (but not all) pipe tobaccos are milder in flavor and intensity than cigars. Generally people tend to say that pipes are far easier on their palate than cigars. What kind of bizarro tobacco were you smoking?

With pipe tobaccos, the general division is between English/Orientals, and aromatics. The former is composed of pure, unflavored tobaccos blended together. The latter are usually mild, carry specific flavors (ie. honey, hints of fruit, etc.), and get far fewer complaints from non-smokers. If you're used to cigars, English blends are probably the way to go (they also burn drier, which helps with tongue bite). For example, a very popular one is Dunhill's My Mixture 965. Look around on forums for tons of recommendations.

Oh man I'm going to revv up those cigars.

Thanks for the inspiration OP.

Interesting. I have mainly been smoking burleys out of a corncob pipe. At one point I also had a meerschaum.

If I could get a cool, flavorful smoke without the bite I might do it more since it is so much cheaper than cigars.

I've smoked cigars before but desu I'd rather spend that money on weed rather than tobacco

>Thirsty for life

hide the slide

Me too senpai but you need to work hard and save up. Then get a deal on 2x boxes of 25 for 200 bucks online.

I'm getting there, no one wants to give me a job so I am getting out there with my chainsaw and cutting shit up. Asking everyone I see if they have trees they want cut down.

Do anything it takes my brother, if you can't afford a box of cigars you can't afford to a wife to reproduce with.

>biting cigars
fucking plebs

Guys just look gay when they smoke cigars. I think it's because it's absolutely huge in the gay fetish/leather community.

I smoke cigarettes instead, a few per week. Basically the same buzz as a cigar and they don't take an hour to smoke.

I left my cutter out in the rain and it rusted. I have a punch cutter but since that is a torpedo I couldn't use it on that.

Being able to properly bite a cigar in a pinch is a critical skill of the smoker.

What's all this then?

>hey mr goldstein just fuck my lungs right up

A few cigarettes per week has a negligible effect on lung health. I also exercise 3-4 times per week as well.

Cheap cigars are fucking nasty and good ones are too expensive for any reglar use unless money isnt an issue for you.

Good pipe tobacco is relatively inexpensive. I have no love for aromatics. Va Periques are my favorite. Finally tried some ky dark fired recently and it was nice.

But truth be told, a good cigar is much superior to any pipe tobacco.

It's a play on the NZ flag, do you get it?

So you use a sharp knife or scissors. The picture in OP is a fucking train wreck. Or maybe it's a new business idea? Cigar and chewing tobacco, 2-in-1?

My father died from mouth cancer.

I will not touch them.

>by sucking a big black stick
k

love cigars.... but, god dang I lovvvvvvveee
whisky

Because I sing tenner in church choir and in my spare time. Can't afford to let God down just because I want a smoke

Not really, it looks like a reference to smoking marijuana but I don't fully understand.

>implying the way the butt of the cigar looks matters if you are able to smoke it satisfactorily.

>France.
> A nation that has literally been promoting
sodomy since the 1790s.

OK, Francois.

>tenner
I think you mean tenor, m8. But good on you for putting God first.

>turn element on
>heat up knives
>roll up a dot
>press between hot knives
>???
>profit!

Avoid the cured Jew goyim

my sincere advice is to stop using drugs.

Get your mind right and start reading the Bible.

Anyone know where to get decent cigars that aren't super expensive in the UK?

The T52 is my favorite smoke, though I haven't had one in awhile, No. 9 are great too.

You don't really, after awhile of smoking you get used to it.

Oh really?

Haha, holy shit! I forgot about hot knives. Haven't done that in years. Might have to do it just to show some friends that probably never heard of it.

Because I don't want cancer. Cigars transmit 90x the amount of nitrosamines as do cigarettes. Esophageal cancer rate nearly the same. Don't fall for the "I don't inhale" bullshit.

>>signals to everyone that you are NOT on board with the sodomite agenda
You're literally smoking brown dick, dude.

These might be Cuban but they're prettt much cheap shit.
Quintero

Brie or camembert. Works wonders, and is delicious.

Sounds like your smoking aromatics. Go with a non-aro pipe tobacco and you'll enjoy it. A good cheap starter is Carter Hall. Can't go wrong.
Also, Padrons are where it's at cigar wise. Great smokes.

Master race here.

I smoke these quite a bit. But I'm not young.

chew is the worst form of tobacco...

Poorfag here, factory rejects are the shot for an everyday

Fuck you it tastes good

>Liga Privada
My nigga.

I got a box of dirty rats for Christmas and those are a damn good smoke.

NOT POLITICS EVERYONE REPORT

>Being an intellectual and not smoking a pipe

where do you guys go to find good cigars?
>online?
>location specific businesses?
>smoke shops?
Surely there is a trend where you find good shit and learn your way around other than convenience stores

A few cigar shops have popped up in recent years around my neck of the woods. They are still open. They only sell and even make their own cigars. Now the trend is vape shops opening up all over the place.

how do i into smoking a pipe with real tobacco and not jewed tobacco with added cancer causing chemicals?

For us Canucks, Holt's. They have a good selection and ship to Canada, and most of the time customs doesn't catch it.

do you need to provide id to order tobacco products?

I'll have an occasional cigar but more or a pipe smoker