Theguardian.com/education/2016/apr/04/white-children-falling-behind-other-groups-at-gcse

theguardian.com/education/2016/apr/04/white-children-falling-behind-other-groups-at-gcse

"Whites do not perform as well at as those with Chinese, Indian, Asian or black African heritage"

What can we do to fix this?

By not believing Jewish lies

White students doing poorly in school is a Jewish lie?

they manipulate the stats

>black Africans doing better than whites.

Pol btfo.

Maybe they could try studying harder instead of playing video games all day?
>t. played video games all through school

>Chinese, Indian, Asian or black African

The fuck does that even mean? Asian is such a broad term that includes both Indian and Chinese and then they went out of there way to specify black Africans. Sounds like a jew story.

>black Africans doing better than whites.

you meant to say:
>nogs are smarter than britbongs
more news at 11

How? Please explain.

It doesnt mean anything user. Its complete bullshit.

There was a news item on this a few years back, but schools focus on ethnic minorities because the lack of support by schools as they're less likely to be disadvantage earlier in life.

His source does not show anything.

Honestly this, the social breakdown of white societies (churches, neighborhoods, etc.) led to a growing detachment from society. This is starting to be felt in education and is acutely noticed in lack of ambition in education and careers; especially among men. Immigrants families just force their children through and into lucrative professions, white people will be economically and politically fucked if we don't

>what can we do to fix this
Ending yourself and hoping for better respawn

>White people falling behind in birth rate
>White people falling behind in population
>White people falling behind in likeability
>White people falling behind in education
>White people being humiliating in movies and culture
>White people losing their own countries

Is it over for white people? Has a species fallen so far and so quickly in history?

Get better genetics so you can grow bigger brains.

Can confirm as a teacher that minorities are given special accommodations. (Technically because of some "disability" but most of SPED is shitskinned sooo yeah. Not even being racist. It's a statistical fact that minorities are more likely to be ID/ED/ASD and therefore given extra time, additional tools or a different test altogether.)

Anyone has a link to this study or whatever?

>Whites do not perform as well at as those with Chinese, Indian, Asian or black African heritage
The cunts need to learn how to deal with statistical outliers, Yakub (pic related) probably wrote the tests with an 11th dimensional hyper-stylus while creating a new pocket universe where dey wuz kangs, frankly I don't think it's fair to mix krang's score in with the general population.

Poo here and I'll give you the secret. Memorisation. Not high IQ or Genes. Fucking Memorisation.

Thats why Asians are great at math and science but shit the bed when it comes to critical thought.

Take one god damned look at the way the world is progressing and explain to me why you'd want to subject your children to it.

Fuck it, check out now. It's not going to get any better.

Ever.

>check it out and give over the world to the Muslim

Wow, good thinking, white man!

>white '''''BRITISH''''' children

Can you read you fucking nigger? Or are you just selectively choosing words like the faggot you are?

Because for 2 generations only the absolute stupidest and most degenerate white people have been breeding.

I know from experience because every mother and father I know of are cunts that should have never had children and over half of them seperated before the kid could even form sentences.

uplift the tribe, declare the enemy, discipline

>Irish whites do better than British whites
top kek

>disenfranchise whites
>cause poverty and crime to shoot up among them
>they start fucking like animals because sex is the theatre of the poor
>they also stop caring about being PC
>now have violent white army to reconquer England

Might not be bad after all.

"remove" the competition.

Growing up, I saw millions of pounds being spent on incredible new schools in their communities, whilst the majority white schools I attended were dilapidated and still forced to use broken microscopes manufactured in the soviet union.

grade inflation for niggers. It's rayciss to give them appropriate grades.

What's the difference between white (Irish) and white (travelling Irish)?

Don't make shit up.

>White (Gypsy/Roma)
>implying

How can they even compete!?

>tfw to intelligent for hair

what on earth are you trying to say? Did a Jew write the sentence for you?

Let me tell you how Asian and Indian students do so well in school.

They cheat.

You see those "Tutor Centers" in the Asian part of town? All those places have the Teachers Edition for all the books that the students use.

Thus parents pay for "tutor center" places to give tests to the kids that the teachers will be giving. They study the exam questions. So they already know the questions and the answers before the test is handed out.

"But how does that help them when they get to college?"

Simple. Do you think the cheating stops when they arrive in college? Nope. Most TA (Teachers Assistants) are Asian. They sell the exams but only to other Asian students.

How do I know this? I had two Asian roomates. Both of them had all the exam questions for all their classes. One night when they were drunk I was asking them about it and they were laughing about buying all the exams from the TA and the "Asian Connection".

Both of my former roomates (I still keep in touch with them as I did like them) are doctors.

I am not saying these people are stupid. They are not. But this myth that Asian students are a huge step above everyone else comes down to the fact that they are very clever and have the exam questions.

Do you know what other group does the same thing and looks out for each other? (((You guessed it))).

Having said all that let me be clear about a few things. Asian students DO study hard. Technically they probably wouldn't need the exam questions to ace the classes. But they still memorize the questions.

On a side note did you know that India has the most Technical Certifications of any country. How? They know the questions and answers of the various exams (A+, Network+, MCSE, CCNP, etc).

You can buy the exams online. Not only that you can buy college degrees online. You can buy a fake resume online (saying you worked for XYZ company as (enter your job title).)

The world has changed. Being honest will get you left behind.

This was in the UK

>implying this doesn't happen everywhere.

You think that the same thing isn't taking place in UK?

It probably does but I shouldn't think on a very large scale

>Implying this isn't a great way to study

I've just had a quick glance at the report which confirms what I read between the lines of this very article - and it suggests strongly to me that what the Guardian has done here is entirely typical of pretty much all newspapers ie they have failed to understand basic statistics and have manufactured a headline that is unsupported by the facts.

The report (page 57) splits children into twenty ethnic groups. Besides White British there are white gypsy/Roma, white traveller, white Irish, other white, black Caribbean, mixed white and black Caribbean, black African heritage, mixed white and black African, other black, Asian Bangladeshi, Asian Indian, other Asian, mixed white and Asian, Chinese, other ethnic group, other mixed, parent didn't say, and information not obtained.

Of these groups, White British is OVERWHELMINGLY the largest group. Basic statistics would suggest what the report confirms, which is that whatever is being measured, an overwhelmingly largest group will over time end up at or very close to the average, which is where the White British group ends up, and that the small groups will have a large variation around that average, which the other ethnic groups do. It is ENTIRELY EXPECTED AND THEREFORE QUITE MEANINGLESS that the overwhelmingly largest group White British is at the average.

Sorry about the capitals, but this article is making a great deal out of really very little.

However there are other far more interesting findings in the report.

Dem programz

Chinese / indian kids work hard in the uk. Never trouble in school, just work. It's cultural, pakistanis are down there with blacks and poor whites.

Transition:
>whites are minortiesin their own schools now, and are told and taught from a VERY young age it doesn't matter how hard you work, Jamal will get just as much or more help then you in every grade. Asians cheat and get away with it. I tested into gifted classes with 99 1/2 precttile IQ, but I was still getting shoved around (keep in mind these thugs were a foot taller than me and in groups, I had no chance to fight back) by the dregs and the black deans don't care 'they need education too'. What do you think happens? I stop trying and become depressed because I am in a hopeless situation I can't change or control.

You get it. I've been telling people this shit for the last 6 or so years I've been out of college. (Computer Science(BS)/ Computer Engineering(MS)) My teachers comprised of a few old white guys and chinks/indians. The TAs were always chink/indian. I did really well in school so I didn't give a shit but they go way out of their way to help their own. The professors are in on it as well. I was an amazing student and was barely spoken to haha. When it came time to get recommendation letters at various times it was a complete shitfest. I had one professor for 3 different classes and A's throughout and I was denied a letter. He simply said he couldn't remember me at all. Fuck them. Don't worry, payback is a bitch. I do my part nowadays.

stop pumping main strwam culture with propaganda telling them theyre the problem and cause of all the shitskins failings around the world now and for all of recorded history and that if they want to help they should stop existing. maybe

Here's an analogy.

If instead of grouping children in the 2005/06 cohort by ethnic group, the report had grouped them by surname. The equivalent of 'White British' would be all those with surnames F-Z. The other ethnic groups would be surnames AA-AG, AH-AM, AN-AS, AT-AZ, BA-BG, etc.

You would naturally not expect any pattern except by chance. Yet even by chance, some groups would do better at first, some worse. Some would improve, some would deteriorate. Some would stay high, some would stay low. And the relative position of the largest group would change. What stories would you then tell yourself?

Relative positions and how they change might have meaning, but might not. One cohort doesn't tell you enough. In the case of this report, all it does, unfortunately, is give people an excuse to trot out their preconceptions about ethnic groups. This report is an opportunity missed.

I don't even want to start on the kikes. Thats super well known.

It goes deeper than that. Video games come from a need to de-identify with the self. This is usually handled by religion, which gives the self a purpose and provides self-escape through religious experiences and sometimes chemicals like alcohol or psychedelics. With whites being told they have no place in society and being given only a destructive means of self-escape, they will perish.

This is good.

Fertility rate directly correlated with education achievement.

If we create a majority underclass of whites our fertility rates will skyrocket and we will have justification and the force to take our nations back.

This is exactly what we need, we need to encourage white people to drop out of high school and have 9 kids and become welfare leeches. Because this is the only way to spread whiteness in the age of globalisation

White population growth must trumps all. People are capital. And we're losing that precious capital very quickly.

But thats dysgenics mang

Nice copypasta there, Tubby

It's correlated with a lot of things.

Stop degrading and discriminating against white people and white men in particular.

>theguardian.com/education/2016/apr/04/white-children-falling-behind-other-groups-at-gcse
>Chinese, Indian, Asian

What uneducated fuck writes this?