Which single person has contributed most to the human race?

Which single person has contributed most to the human race?

>I would say Nikola Tesla

You'd be wrong.

>unironically worshipping a man who thought that electrons weren't real and that atoms couldn't be split

>>>/leddit/

>falling for the tesla meme

idk gauss, socrates, newton one of those

>Falling for the anti-Tesla meme.
Why do you think they ignore him entirely in American public schools?

Newton

whatever jungle monkey figured out how to make fire

Because he was a competent engineer and tinkerer but didn't know any of the science behind was he was doing.

Whoever invented the microchip

Ima go with meh boy JC

He invented the time machine that got Trump elected so I'd say it's fair.

The first who stepped out of Africa so his genes wouldn't get mixed with chimps anymore.

probably because he was a crackpot

carl jung and plato.

Christ

Jesus Christ

Jesus the Christ

Curtis Lemay

Alexander Fleming

Isaac Newton
William Shakespeare
Steve Jobs

Very rarely did anyone ever invent things alone.

Usually things are invented by groups of people, like the cell phone or computer. There's not one inventor of those things.

I like Galileo. He proved Christfags wrong way back in the past and pissed them off.

There's no such thing as "human race" fucktard.

David and Jonathan. Alexander and Hephastion. Lincoln. Turing. Hadrian and Antinus. Gannymede. Gilgamesh. Pink swastika minus the Haavara. The Spartans. You know. Any based homosexuals and their armies and their conquerors and generals

Shia LeBoeuf

Steve Jobs? You cannot be serious

Tesla is a meme. He was just a very skilled engineer and practical physician but he was shit in theorical physics and died broke and virgin. Still better than the anglo kike Edison though. But overrated, hugely.

I'd say the man who contributed the most to the human race would be Marcus Aurelus or Descartes. The man who understood the best humankind is Machiavel, the only blackpilled human who ever lived. I'm really sad most of his writings were burnt by christkikes. Imagine all the wokeness and truthbombs we would have had.

They're dead tho

Isaac Newton

James Maxwell, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein. Physics are difficult and the discoveries that come as a result of their findings are very important.

This century, aside from sciencentists Deng Xiaopeng and Larry Page had probably the most influence.

Mao, he wiped 80 million out for us...Praise KEK!

iphones
and jobs in iphone factories for china

Justin Trudeau

Tesla, Franklin or Leo come to my mind.

>Thinks you learn anything of value in the American Public School System.
>Muh Thomas Edison.

They barely talk about any historical eningeers or scientists in gradeschool

he was a christfag who pissed of the church, pls be bait

Marcus Aurelius did literally nothing, he is just a meme """"""""philosopher"""""""" that reddit loves to dick suck

Jesus Christ

Steve Jobs?!
13 year-old detected.

Plebs. If someone of the IT sector deserbes being considered the most influent human it would be Bill Gates. Jobs was just a faggot sandnigger who sold overpriced shit that fueled hipster and sjw culture and died like the cocksucker he was. Any Monty Python member contributed more to humanity than that sand kike meme.

Well shit. That's true and all.
But you gotta start somewhere.
If anything he shows that input of any kind can be beneficial further down the road.

ac power alone should get him at least mentioned don't you think at least a line side note in the margin of the text when talking about edison?

Marcus Aurelius had probably one of the worst influence on human kind. He placed his worthless son Commodus as emperor and everything turned to shit afterwards. Perhaps the worst thing to happen to the human race was the collapse of the Roman empire.

I'd like to nominate Jesus and Constantine the great as the worst influencers. Hitler and Lenin are pretty bad too. Lenin for communism and Hitler for turning Europe gay as a result of his idiotic war. Germany was a great country before he came along. Most science was done in Germany.

Yakub

this

Barack Obama

Pray pardon, plebians. I, a true Patrician, am making my way.

This man is the only right answer

UNIX was a much better system than Windows so he actually set back computing and profited from a disgusting monopoly of an inferior product. Much like Facebook. He then wasted the money he sucked out of society by giving it to niggers in Africa so they breed unhindered now. Bill Gates is the worst.

1.Tesla
2.Newton
3.Einstein
4.Ford
5.Bill Gates

Smart leaf

I'm not praising him as a philosopher though. He was really good but really not that influent. I'm praising him as the founder of the Empire that gave us all the discoveries, science, law system and aven calendar etc either during his time or during the millenial that followed his creation. Marcus Aurelus made Europe great for the first time and is the very key to our later success and world dominance. He pushed the first domino, all started with him and his legacy lived through other europeans, even barbarians who later destroyed Rome were influenced by the Empire he created.

My point was even edison doesn't get much attention. "This dude helped promote establishment of US electrical power, the end"

m8 you are confusing Aurelius with Augustus?

Jesus Christ you inbred mongrel

nikola tesla is a reddit tier celebrity

jesus christ is unarguably the right answer.

if you want someone besides a prophet it's aristotle or plato.

>he was a christfag

Nigga, that was because people couldn't be atheists back then. People are still discriminated against in modern times for being atheists, imagine how hard it would be back then to be one.

Dude knew that the Earth rotated around the sun. He probably thought the rest of the Bible was bullshit too.

Lol read some Wikipedia moron. Caesar and Augustus set up the Roman empire. You're confusing Augustus with Aurelius. Two different people. Also the republic was a much better system as it didn't allow worthless emperors and the discovery mechanism for good leaders was in place. The Consul was selected from proven senators. During the empire people who didn't even want to be emperors were selected. Or children or gay dumb weak offsprings.

Fugg the italian is right. I meant Caius Octavius / Augustus .
I'm somehow half sleeping.
Yeah Marcus Aurelus is shit then. Even if commodus wasn't that bad and was mostly vilified afterwards much like Néron.

Charles Martel

Underage b&

Christopher Clavius

He spread mathematics through European Universities

>man that made it possible to transfer energy thousands of kilometers away from generators with small loses
>reddit tier celeb

Kill you are self.

Charles Martinet

Miles Mathis

>People didn't know the earth was round until Galileo.

Nice meme, fedora.

>Which single person has contributed most to the human race?
The only correct response is Zhao Kuangyin, the advent of the Song dynasty caused gunpowder to come into warfare and their ideas of meritocracy carried on over to Europe.
Also Props on him for unifing the Chinese Empire.
Too bad mongolians faggots ruined everything leter down the line, carrying gunpowder into Europe and royaly KEKING China as a civilisation in such a way that as of today they're still suffering from this turn of history.

>serbian flag
>thinks the only important serbian ever is the greatest man that ever lived

The senate was full of degenerate rich fucks who only were interested in keeping their privileges much like modern day politicians. It's a shit system with elites pandering to the plebs so they can keep having orgies and fucking young slaves. Bloodright transmission of the Empire is degenerate as well, right. The good way to go was might is right, where every simple soldier could climb the ladder to emperor. When this system was implemented it created the wave of illyrian emperors who were forged in wars and absolutely based that resurrected the Empire for quite some centuries.

based.

>>thinks the only important serbian ever is the greatest man that ever lived
Guess again, retard.

I'd say Isabella I of Castile
>Expeled all Jews and Muslims from Spain.
>Muslims were expeled from Europe.
>All southamerica is christian thanks her
>Thanks her we had our great Spanish Empire (All christian)
Prove me wrong

Of course there are others who contributed more in the realm of discoveries

Galileo, Newton, Kepler, Descartes, Regiomontanus, Copernicus, Huygens

Yeah sure. Burger can't comprehend the fact Europe is 5 to 9 timezones away from burgerland and that night bed shitposting after sex while smoking a cig is a thing.

The first human xD

Ognjeslav Kostovich Stepanovich.
In 1880~ years Ogneslav Stepanovich Kostovich in the Russian Empire constructed a first benzine carburetor engine.

>Which single person has contributed most to the human race?

islamaphobic bigot, fuck her.

Tesla was a swarthy faggot and probably a lost god of chaos call Nyarlethotep

Dying a broke virgin means you contributed nothing?!?!

He devoted his life to scientific discoveries, some of which have still not been acknowledged!

I guess you think millionaires and playboys contribute the most.

Do some research you fool. Tesla ushered in the internet, cheap electricity, wireless electrical power transmission, cell phones, and new theories on Aether and the Earth itself. His discoveries will push us to singularity.

>Pro-tip: humanity isn't exclusively composed of spaniards hermano
Napoléon would be more influent since he reallowed slavery, propagated french-roman law and codification aka civilisation through Europe, from us to filthy south slavs.

I'm European. Suck a cock unemployed bankrupt spanish commie.

Smith Adams, he started up the free world market. Jewish Italian I think.

whoever made this

13 year old trans probably

>after more than 700 years of ISLAMED the visigoth get that stick out their ass
>want to get praised as the best contribution to mankind
Lmao all the people who voted Charles Martel in this thread know what's up while you don't

I have to go with Charles Martel if we are talking about expelling muslimes from Europe. Pontiers was a turning point.

Tesla made great contributions but Faraday and Maxwell played a much larger role in contemporary electromagnetic understanding than Tesla.

He was way ahead of the species, but he wasn't the foundation.

So, Newton?
Maybe Christopher Columbus.
Moses contributed a lot, but not in the way i think you mean.

>inb4 jew
You can't prove that, goys.

I knew somebody would do that pic eventually

What's your point? he was a chaos God, look it up

>Germany was a great country before he came along.
No it wasn't, the economy was fucked due to versailles and jews were at the top along with the anglos and frog to ruin the life of the aryan.

Fuck off, Hitler did nothing wrong. He alone with Mussolini could have saved Europe.

Faraday didn't even know calculus. Talk about tinkerers who didn't understand the science.

Tesla did build on the knowledge of others. In a rush to credit him, they robbed Hans Christian Orsted of his contribution to understanding of magnetism by naming the unit of magnetic force Tesla.

The Greeks

No, it was just a cheap bantz showing how big of a pussy he was. Still the rest of my post stands. He is a glorified engineer who tried lot of shit and some of them worked.
And no, playboy chad culture is degenerate , but a based man is a family man. De Gaulle, one of the politicians I respect most, dedicated his life to France but still he had a family which brought him balance, insight and perspective. Tesla was just an autistic marginal, he might have had great ideas but him being socially handicapped prevented him from pushing them and be really influent. Literally nobody gave a shit about him. If you discover the origin of the universe tomorrow but are to shy to share it or unable to grasp the need to do it you're on the spectrum and I'll consider you a faggot loser, genius or not.

Alexander the Great did an awful lot in an awfully short period of time

Tesla and Trump are the travelers

genghis khan
he did what everyone should have in the first place