Have you ever donated to charity?

The last time I can remember donating was after the 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM
tampabay.com/topics/specials/worst-charities1.page
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sponser a kid in India with a monthly donation to one of those save the children charities. I hope to marry her someday.

Yes, regularly. Why?

i give to girl scouts and boy scouts when they post up at the grocery store, but only if it's white kids and only if they try.
and ProjectPrevention.org

Last time I've donated was about 2 months ago. Used to do it whenever I could.

No

Start being selfish

Stop encouraging parasitism

I do volunteer work with a charity which raises money for homeless people in the UK, and regularly buy second-hand books from charity shops.

Gave like 5 eupos to veterans last year.

I used to lead people money on Kiva, but then I found out Kiva charged huge interest on the people I was leading to. Now I donate money to build wells.

Of course not. The most I've done is give some water bottles to the homeless dude outside the subway. I had a crate of water on my shoulder anyway and it was the hottest day of the year.

No one is going to swoop along and take 70% of the water before it stops him from passing out. Charities can't say the same.

Charity is necessary sometimes to prevent disaster. That is why I donated to the Japanese relief effort. Can you imagine what could have happened if Japan into a deep, deep depression? It would have very foreboding consequences for the world economy, and perhaps its peace.

I volunteer at soup kitchens and at the ASPCA and contribute money when I can but I'm not a huge bread winner so it's not much.

>Have you ever donated to charity?
Yes better never on a large scale.Most i have ever given is probley 20 buck's.

Donate to charity? Fuck it! Charity should donate to OP.

I donated a few days ago to an user from venezuela in bitcoins

donate through my ebay sales and every once in a while i get a letter from some kids in india or some shit thanking me for buying them books and pencils and shit
its awesome

>donating to nips

naa

I used to do it all the time but now I'm the one usually receiving the charity.

>never

went once with some friends with food in cans and clothes to serbia & bosnia i. h.
there were some flooded areas.

but would never give money to Unicef & co. i mean from where is the money for all the add's..

I used to scout out specific people in african villages and donate money directly to them. With like, 30 dollars, one of those people can basically get a well built, as well as get a bunch of chickens for their town.
Finding people to donate to that aren't scammers is really fucking difficult though.
Also, best part, you just get the money back on your tax return. Fug yes.

Charities are horseshit. If you want to give, FIND someone yourself and make sure they get help. Fuck paying for Mr. Scumbag CEO's yacht.
Marsha J. Evans, President and CEO of the American Red Cross, was paid $468,599 in salary and benefits in fiscal 2003. (Source: BBB Wise Giving Alliance)
Brian Gallagher, President and CEO of United Way, was paid $432,709 in salary and benefits in fiscal 2003. (Source: Charity Navigator)

>charity
Hell no. Donated an old harmonica to a bum with a broken harmonica, thats enough for a life time

I buy water filters from Infowars, that pretty much counts

charities are pointless, les then 10% of anything donated will actually end up helping someone or something so why bother, just a bunch of dindus looking for handouts anyway, i dont recall white people ever needing charity to create a functioning society, id donate to an organization dedicated to genociding shitskins tho, seeing as that would actually have some real world benefits

I donate my unneeded things to a community thrift store. I don't donate time or money or anything like that because I need those.

Well they give social benefits to every shitskins with the money of white taxpayers here. So yes I guess I gave a lot of money to charity.

I have donated to the Machine Intelligence Research Institute

There should be no welfare
If the poor cannot exist off of charity, then society has deemed them unneeded

I do a couple of times to various organizations or churches in my area where I know the what the money will be used for. Don't mean to virtue signal but my family also does so and my father especially likes to give big, especially my dad who I'm a bit scared for because he's gives like $10k to some groups outside the US.

A few months ago. Some charity for homeless Swedes.

homeless muslim swedes

I donate $400 each year to an organization that helps sea turtles. Sometimes I make one off donations for specific local causes. I used to fund loans on Kiva but stopped when it turned out they were so flush with cash that they were pre funding loans, making my funds irrelevant.

>Roko's Basilisk
My nigga

Only charity's that support native white Europeans.

I set up an online donation service for my church and I give 10% through it. It's really helped to increase cash flow.

Rand was wildly inconsistent when it came to optional charity. Obviously she was against forced charity but sometimes said giving freely was ok since it was the donor's choice what to do with their money. Other times she said giving out any charity was immortal because it weakened humanity. Same with her and gays... sometimes it was ok due to freedom, other times she said they were defectives who should be destroyed.

Almost all charities are scams. The only donation I make is to the single black person living in my town every year. He coaches basketball at the high school and focuses on keeping kids off drugs because he's an ex prison guard who hates seeing people throw their lives away. He kept at least 4-5 people from my grade from dropping out. One of which he convinced to go to rehab (cocaine and alcohol I believe) and now 8 years later he's still clean.

No, it is not true charity to give to charities, unless you own/operate the charity yourself and know exactly how that money is being used.

Most money that is donated to charities does not go to the "charitable cause," for the majority it goes from 70%-90% to administrative/other costs.

If you want to see some work of charity done, do it yourself and feed/clothe/etc. somebody by your own hands.

Not money but I donate my time building homes for habitat for humanity.

god giveth, god taketh

All the big charities and NGO's are SCAMS.

Learn about how tax exempt foundations have long been subverted: youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM

Once the Bible was uploaded to the internet then some of them who use the internet primarily may take their cross from it also. But if those on the net did that which you know but we don't speak of, then we know from what is written about those who add or remove words.

The best Bible to read is the physical kind on the paper and know spirit.

That's legit. Agreed on the "charities are scams".
tampabay.com/topics/specials/worst-charities1.page
If anyone gives, make sure you do your research. Also, no straight cash to beggars unless it's chump change. Chances are it'll just go to enabling whatever vice got them there in the first place.

I put change from purchases into whatever charity box they have next to the register even if it's like 99 cents because I hate dealing with coins. I've also done some volunteer work before.

Yes, in fact earlier this month I did. I donated about $1500 to Make-a-Wish to try and get Pokken Tournament into Evo.

>Chances are it'll just go to enabling whatever vice got them there in the first place
So what I'm hearing is, make sure to give black beggars $$$ so they'll drink themselves to death?

Yes, mostly to cure efforts though. Never give money to those faggots on the corners of roads. Chances are they will end up spending it on booze or drugs. If they're starving, buy them a burger or two. At least then you know it's not being used to feed an addiction.

Money comes off my cheque each week for government taxes which lead to welfare so I guess I do