What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Racism exists in society?? they assume African Americans would steal

Riiiight. They're "assuming".

what's ur evidence they're not you racist fuck

The black man is not locked up to keep him in, he is locked up to keep others out.

No way this is real.

nobodies racist here, get fucked

Well they only have the one for black people in a security case, so obviously they have issues with people stealing it, and I doubt white people are stealing it.

Blacks should be flattered to see the store thinks they can pay the same price as a white man

all that proves is they have preconceived notions of who is stealing and who will not steal. The person stacking the shelves is clearly a fucking racist.

Do you realize where the fuck you're at?

It's not preconcived notions you tumblr fag. Look at facts. Black men make up 6% of the american population, yet they commit more than 50% of the crimes. Make your conclusions

it is. nigs steal black hair products on a regular basis. i work at walmart. they only do this in high theft locations. so not all wal-marts.

It looks like they don't. They don't really know how pol works. The sad thing is that there are lots of these fags in pol today

Actually not true. There was an article in our local paper about people chimping out cause of this shit at one of our wal-marts. What's actually going on is when a certain item is stolen to a preconceived limit, they are required to put a security device on it. It's not racist, it's just literally already been stolen so many times that it warrants protection. Really makes you think....

THAT VARIES BY COUNTY!

For all you know this is a low black neighborhood stop projecting your whitesupremecist views onto systemic racism you fuck

Also that stat has been debunked a thousands of times. It's like you people want to be stupid.

Lol it will really trigger the liberals when they realize the ham black guy is labeled jet black and the white guy is labeled "real black"

I can guarantee you leftist cucks would not be able to get their tiny brains around this idea and would still call it racism

Similar to how they refuse to accept any explanation for the "pink tax". It just has to be sexism.

Clearly racist

>yall niggas be ignant. i aint locked up wit yall, yall be locked up wit me, nigga

Debunked by who? What are asians and whites commiting the majority lf the crimes in the us? Show some information , stats and facts and then I will believe you, dickhead

to answer the image THEY'RE BEING ARRESTED BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY COMMITTED THE CRIME.

What the hell do you think BLM is all about.

Okay.. that's just a graph anyone could of made. especially a white supremeist

So I was at Walmart purchasing whiskey and I noticed this. Was it intentional? A happy coincidence? Has my constant shitposting on an internet message board geared towards the socially maladroit rejects of society caused me to attach value to iconic slogans and catchphrases used by the simple-minded racists I may or may not erroneously consider myself intellectually superior to?

Yeah, they are caught possesing cocaine and guns in their hands by the copa but they " I dindu nuffin, da racist white man put those things in my hands, I don't know what that white powder is, is it flour?" They are clearly innocent, its just the cops being racists right?

Argentina?? You're not even white. Uncle tom motherfucker

Oh really? Well apparently every single crime statistics are made by white supremacists now, even the oficial ones by the government.

what is this fucking dumblr
pol has changed

dude i see tons of stuff marked 14.88 at walmart.

YOU'RE NOT CITING ANYTHIING GRAPHS DON'T MEAN SHIT

West has changed too, get used to it, white supremacy is over

>dindin du nuthing
Niggers commit the most crime faggot.

Mmm again lack of facts. Argentina is 90% white. In my particular case, all my grand parents either came from Galicia (spain), Ancona (italy) and the french side of the basque country, you brainwashed libtard.

what if you accidentally use one that is just for niggers?
like what happens to your hair

"west has changed" that was then now there is another change, brexit, trump, le pen leading

look at the statistics gen z is highly conservative

If they don't mean anything then try prooving me wrong. Go ahead, quote someone, show me some stats or graphs, show me official reports. I'll wait.

lmao italy was conquered and settled by blacks i.e Hannibal you're black stop dodging around it.
you don't know that you cunt

>114444444

crime is proportional to the people in the city. A mostly african american city will have more african american crime because there are more african americans stupid mother fucker
Trumps getting impeached soon idgaf

shit wrong reply im new

>implying blacks had never set foot on Italy on groups larger than 10 people at a time until the last 50 years of "cultural enrichment"
And even if that was true, with that kind of thinking you are a native american just because native americans ruled the us for more than 5000 years. Completely rational isn't it?

I grew up next to a bunch of niggers you fucking fag. San Francisco Hunter's point neighborhood. All of them were criminals. Every night playing their shitty rap music, car alarms go off every night, 3 attempted break in to my house a year. 1 successful and my dad took his gun out and told them to gtfo. I grew up like this you piece of shit. You want to know what else? None of this crime shit goes reported, it's a "survival of the fittest" neighborhood, cops never get there in time even if you call them so no one ever bothers to call them. Niggers commit way more crime than what the statistics show, and the statistics already show they commit tons of crime. You probably don't know that because you're from a fucking middle class faggot. Kill yourself.

I laughed.

If I see things like that I start laughing as well.

This is why I love Sup Forums

The funny thing is, this isn't even racist. There's probably just some computer algorithm that requires stores to lock down certain products that are reported stolen too frequently. I mean, unless computer programs with zero knowledge of black or white or indeed humanity at all can be considered racist.

no way

Could you blame them if they were unprivileged and poor and stuck in poverty? Look at white crime and poverty you all were just like black folk until you had someone to oppress and step on. Maybe some community service and showing them you had a understanding of your privilege maybe the community would respect you. Also did you ever think asking them to stop playing their music so loud? No you didnt because you assumed they would say no. But you would be shocked how nice people could be when you're understanding.

Pol creates super humans with special habilities with which they can communicate with other Sup Forumsacks and understan things and laugh about them without normal people around them understanding why tge fuck are they laughing at a fucking pricetag.
Topkek

Holy fuck how much can you fucking virtue signal? I'm a fucking Filipino immigrant, the most nigger Asian. Don't even fucking try to play the privileged card on me. And second, yes they would fucking say no and beat you the fuck up for "kindly asking them to stop playing cultural music." I went to fucking highschool full of niggers, I know how they act, they are fucking savage. The only one who isn't understanding is you because you're a privileged little shit trying to virtue signal me.

Stop playing the victim and compassion card on pol. It doesn't work. You just make yourself look ridiculous. You have already tried arguing with "facts" and failed and got debunked miserably. Now you try to appeal to peoples humanity and emotions for them to feel sorry for a race that is more prone to commiting crimes than any other. Get over it, blacks are criminals because thats how they are as a race, they are more stupid (look stats if you don't believe me) and so more prone to crimes. Don't try to defend what cannot be defended.

obviously
everybody is responsible for themselves.

Proof everyone has prejudices to get over, I would think we could identify with each other, just because you went to a bad highschool is no proof that africans are savage, They're's plenty of schoolfull of "white" savage. That's no fucking reason to judge a entire group of people.

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT RACISM IS WHAT'S COMMITING THESE "CRIMES". Change your prejudice white supremecist views and end systemic racism and crime will vanish. It has already happend in hundreds of cities.

No. Sometimes you need a choice

>black product made for black people is in a box because it just so happens people who buy said product steal it
>not putting 2 and 2 together that black people steal things

Sure, hundreds of cites like Mälmo, with more than 40% immigrant population. Now known as the rape capital of Europe. If you really support the multi kulti tale and you are not a troll (which doesn't look like) then you have a really narrow vision of the world around you.

>my life experience, national statistics, and factual evidence are no way to judge a group of people
Can you just kill yourself already if you're so willing to live in denial?

Look at those poor blacks.

>Sometimes you need a choice
what? a choice whether or not you are responsible for yourself?

Don't even bother yourself trying, I have already shown him 10 graphs and official stats but he just seems not to comprehend it, or tries to deny by giving quotes of himself. Its a lost case, he is totally brainwashed and in denial.

> tfw Pol is not becoming left

just easier to troll

I like to think they're just trolling. But I suppose it's possible it's a true dumblrite trying to convert us evil bigots.

pretty basic evaluation of products
>one specific box gets stolen on average more than others
>that box is apparently advertises specifically towards black people
>lock up that box
I don't see the problem

Well you don't even have creativity. Immediately after I said you might be a troll, you claim to be a troll. Such a coincidence. You cannot disguise as a troll, you prooved to be an actual idiot several times. And I can say that because trolls just bother people for lols and actually make the other people hate him, but you have only accomplished to ridiculize yourself and make the rest of us to be sorry for you instead of being mad.

By the amount of denial he has he is actually a retard. Usually trolls upset you. But this guy actually makes you feel sorry for him for having such a low debate and arguing capacity.

>get BTFO while spouting typical liberal talking points
>I was just trolling guys, I got you lol

Yeah okay fag