Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGjjWoM2lgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing wrong with that. Laws are made by man. They are enforced by man

eat dick nigger

Defined Border =/= Imaginary Line

OP BTFO

>(((space)))

Part of that rock belongs to me and fuck if I'm gonna let some vagrant walk around on my property

>deporting people is "un-American"
>borders are imaginary lines
picki uno

>lol, space is crazy man, sometimes I like to think about how infinite it is when im high
>lol, it makes you really think how insignificant we really are.
>Like can we all just get along, none of this really matters
>Lol but do you expect fucking rural retards to understand this type of extrapolation
>lol, probably not

Yeah man fuck borders and laws and shit

You are all under arrest
For procreating with another organism of your species against its will

On a giant rock floating in infinite space

>a national border is an imaginary line

Garrote yourself upon a gibbet.

>implying the earth is round and not on the back of a turtle

shill

i don't think we should arrest enemy combatants, just shoot them desu

territory is not an invention, it's a mechanism to protect resources and all life exploits and protects it's own

its just a matter of convenience, I'm sure you don't care because you don't have to see them but if I kick down your door and shit on your couch I bet you'll be talking about those "imaginary lines"

i really hope you're posting that ironically

I'm sure you wouldn't complain if I was arrested for stealing things from your ho- I mean picking things up from where they were left behind an imaginary line on a giant rock floating through infinite space.

its offensive to besmirch ones religion.

Nations and borders BTFO forever in one image

Bc the rest of the universe rotates too you idiot

Consent is imaginary.

Rape is gud.

BECAUSE JEWS

>You're under arrest for committing murder
>someone who is composed of cells, and 80% water

The do change the universe is so big they speed in which the solar system travels is barely anything

Holy shit whoever wrote this is retarded

wtf, I now love accommodating 50 Somalian refugees into my sizable rural home

I'd draw a line in space too if I could. God Emperor decrees it.

let them live in your home then.
oh, no?

NO NIGGERS

You are under arrest for killing a person.
When there's 7BILLION on earth.

Stupid liberals

"Now you're dead you big stupid idiot because you got in the way of a piece of metal moving at high velocity via combustion! Don't you know physics?"

>1 post by this ID

Damn. Kek really hates illegals.

If the whole 'le we're just a bunch of apes clinging to a spec of dust hurtling through space' meme is true then what does it matter if I do deport you? Why should I follow any laws at all?

Monopoly of violence determines who gets to enforce law. Until we unite the world under a common culture that isn't barbaric in any way like islam or communism then we won't get off this rock to explore infinite space.

>If I zoom out to the planet as seen from space all things can seem trivial
>therefore get rid of all laws, rules, regulations, etc.

I don't follow.

the rio grande is not an imaginary line...

Yo, if Mexico wants us to annex them, I'm down with that. But if you are going to make the "giant rock floating in space" argument than your house may as well not have doors and you may as well just let all the strangers in.

If the line was so meaningless and unimportant why did they cross it then?

This conversation actually took place
This is, word for word what my buddy used to say all the time.
Steve
Get off 4 Chan

OK

youtube.com/watch?v=NGjjWoM2lgs

our border isnt very imaginary, its literally a physical border

What the fuck does this even mean?
>You are all under arrest
>For killing a man
>in a world where there are billions of humans

>we live on a tiny particle in the middle of this vast nothingness without meaning so we might as well just kys now
Haha drumpftards btfo

>we're all one race, the human race, right?
>anyway dude pass the visine, my mom will smack my balls with a wooden spoon if she finds out i've been smoking weed again

give us your address and your parents address.

Then we can send some of those same people to your house.

After all with your logic su casa es mi casa. right?

wtf i love mass illegal immigration from third world shitholes now

Why does the US have to be the country of the world with open doors? I was interested in becoming sort of nomadic like running a business online and stuff but when I started looking into this I found out that no other country in the world will just open their door and say come on in and issue a permit to live there just because whatever. No. They will only issue you a permit to live there if you bring something to their table, if you provide something valuable to them that they lack.

It's not imaginary.
Btw I'm walking into your house because your property line is imaginary.

Did your ancestors build the nation? No? Then you have to go to a process to build trust you and your family will also help the nation.

Arrest would also be imaginary. The point is moot.

Oh wow, I never thought of that. How long until constellation's names stop making stuns?

but if whole universe rotate, do anything rotate?

spbp

Won't be imaginary for much longer.

Space Race and NASA would like a word with you.

We're trying to make it a physical line soon.

Illegal invaders should hold no quarter.

(((NASA)))

It's shit posting like this that made space elevator leave us.

Fuck off satan

but god forbid someone saying your imaginary god isn't real...

i rotate
spin me right round

>i don't understand how an orbit works
can we crowdfund an effort to kill people like you and send the proceeds to SpaceX?

You're under arrest for stealing a child's imaginary virginity on a giant rock floating in infinite space.

Why do you have imaginary lines in your house? :^)

>being so butthurt you vomit about how God is imaginary in a thread having nothing to do with God
wew lad The very ability to imagine is direct evidence of God's existence.

Is that how high you have to go to get out of the main part of the earth's gravitational field and go into orbit, cuz I seen planes go that high.

2soon for you sick fuckaroo, how about we get off this rock before you start fucking the kids. We won't get anywhere if you guys start fucking the kids before getting shit done.

>planes go 250+ km above the surface

Safe spaces aren't real then?

I'll explore your mom's infinite space

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET SPACE IS BIG YO
>"academics" an urban retards

I'm pretty fucking real senpai. Come check me.

Burger....

Normies can't be this retarded right?

Theres a phsyical border around melbourne?

This proves flat earth

Your eyes are far too close together to tell distances like that apart leaf.

> I can cross imaginary lines
> Waves Mexican flag

your vaginal entrance is an imaginary line

You can't learn anything by reading a book guy, or seeing it from far away. You'd literally have to be doing it yourself. I mean as far as anyone knows even psychos like flat earthers could be right as far as the common man would know.

Also none of (((US))) will live long enough to know if anything (((THEY))) told us is true.

Unquestioning belief without physical proof is equivalent to being zealously religious.

And so the line at your front door is imaginary also.

Kek, but the pic wasn't made by spics most likely but rather libtards.

Resort to nihilism when we can't make an argument

>we wuz just cells on a giant rock n shieett

this is truly the first time i can unironically say that it really makes you think

It won't be imaginary when there's a wall right on it

Tell that too people that walk into wolf territories, just "imaginary" lines right.

>You can't learn anything by reading a book

What you think isn't legitimate, doesn't matter in the eyes of the state. The state proclaims there is a boundary and anyone crossing it illegaly will be deported.

What is it with liberals being unable to understand intangible concepts.

Yes, borders are imaginary lines. You know what else is imaginary? Justice, peace, and equality. But I don't see the Alt-Right making snazzy .jpgs that say "equality is just a social construct!" or "peace is just an imaginary concept."

Wow is she throwing up the new white power sign?

>You are under arrest for disobeying an imaginry law on stopping someone's bodily functions responsible for life on a giant rock floating in infnite space