Guide For Femanons

Modern women are way more exigent than men in terms of dating. They shouldn't be, men still rule the world and rightly so, women don't have the legitimacy to be so picky. To balance that, let's have a thread where male anons act exactly like modern women, lay down your preferences in terms of women : looks, height, weight, salary, job, personality,etc.

THE LONGER THE LIST THE BETTER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpXj9enUzLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my requirements
female, white, young, virgin, no tattoos, no friends, no social media, no interest in anything but being a mother.

Im a good looking man, i found to girl that impress me. I went to her, said hello

If you're 3 dimensional that's one too many.

2D or nothing.

lol
what about 3d sculptures

No taller than 180cm, no tattoos or body modifications, no more than 3 former partners, a perfectly normal BMI, impeccable hygiene, actual interests and hobbies besides idling on social media, a sense of humour, kindness, honesty, loyalty and fidelity.

Shit you had me at no friends.

pale
Christian
brunette
no more than 5'3" (160cm)
slightly chubby
no career prospects/homemaker
no piercings (ears are acceptable)
no tattoos
skirts and dresses (never wears pants)
dislikes niggers

1. Virgin
2. < 25
3. 5'8" at least
4. < 180lbs
5. 20% body fat
6. White as snow
7. Keeps her mouth shut most of the time
8. Understands how to solve differential equations.

I don't mind dying alone, and I'm never compromising on anything.

As much pain tolerance as possible.

>late teens/early 20s
>white
>virgin
>in shape
>preferably blonde/blue eyes
>taller than between 5'0 and 5'6
>weighs no more than 130
>earns at least 40k annually
>easy going
>okay dating a guy who already has children
>doesn't mind my bbc

>no more than 5'3" (160cm)

If a woman craps put a boy who grows up to be shorter than me he is not my son.

>8. Understands how to solve differential equations.

Why?

>lets act like women
no thanks

>critical thinker
>unafraid of violence
>self-sufficient and expects me to be also
>avid reader
>found out herself how the Jews engineered society
>is keen on smashing all aspects of that
>blonde
>small tits
>firm ass
>likes it rough

I know the qt religious conservative is the wife of choice around here, and I don't expect you to agree with my preferences. I just want to find crazy that matches my crazy so we can beat up antifascists then make out on top of them, or go camping for a month.

that solves many of the other problems and I just like the 1 on 1 relationship.

>H+ cup tits
>Phat ass
>Not fat
>Virgin
>White
>Religious family
>Educated
>130+ IQ

Blond, southern, good parents, good manners, wants to be stay at home, must be shorter (tall women are a no go), must be in decent shape but as long as she isn't fat I'm good.

I just described my wife. They do exist

>Modern women are way more exigent than men in terms of dating. They shouldn't be, men still rule the world and rightly so, women don't have the legitimacy to be so picky.

But females are the selective sex in the mating of basically all animal species. Ever notice how the male birds have to be flashy and do weird mating dances?

Just because you're butthurt about it doesn't mean you get to be the exception.

No taller than 5'7. Blonde hair, blue eyes, preferably Slavic but that is not a must. Doesn't have a job, she cooks, cleans, raises kids, and bends over when I say. Doesn't complain and bitch. No social media, no parties and no friends. Only speaks when spoken to. Cannot be over 125 lbs and must have big tits. Must be a virgin. Has no political views, as that will be left up to the men.

you had me at wants to stay home

Silly thread but I'll have a go
>English, Celtic, Scottish, French, German, Scandinavian, west or east Slavic ethnicity
>between 5'5" and 5'9"
>more than 100 lbs and less than 140 lbs depending on height
>b or c cup tits
>no arby's vagina
>virgin
>must like memes, dark humour, occasionally enjoy a video game
>avid reader
>well-versed in philosophy so I can have a conversation with her than doesn't involve faggot-tier shit
>very redpilled on jews, MSM, communism, white genocide, the left, universities, islam
>votes conservative
>politically and socially right-leaning
>browses Sup Forums because why the fuck not?
>skilled cook
>has a job and makes a decent wage but does not make it her main aspiration in life
>of course great sex
>will give birth to two sons
>interest in HEMA
>has read Plato, Machiavelli, Hoppe, Hitler, Aristotle, Locke, Smith, Hobbes
>not necessarily christian but will raise children with christian ethics to instill good values

This doesn't exist and never will

1000 men + 1 woman = 1 baby
1 man + 1000 women = 1000 babies

men are the disposable gender

This exact body.

But isn't the issue nowadays that you have 1000 couples but only 10 babies, rather than your MRAutistic talking point?

lol this

/thread, MGTOW gtfo

>in shape and cares about her figure
>not a bitch
>not a slut
>not fucking crazy

AKA impossible

The truth hurts I know

It's not a coincidence that it's still acceptable to mutilate a boy's genitals

the ratio is still 50/50 m/f
the only difference is once the government stops paying for your bastard kids you'll see who has the higher market value

youtube.com/watch?v=CpXj9enUzLM

50s women>>>>

>virgin
>White
>Pale
>Skinny but not too skinny
>Decent face
>Thinks of others before herself
>Wants to have lots of sex
>Wants to be a good mother
>Further to the right than me
>Offensive sense of humor
>Acts like a lady and stands up for herself when she isn't treated like one
>Dresses modestly

1 woman + 0 man = 0 babies

kill yourself

Well, I mean, I'd accept the proposition that you personally are worthless and disposable

fair point.
it is sort of a strange preference now that i think about it, it's definitely there though.

There are more young men than women. It's only 50/50 because men die sooner.

>Sup Forums bitches and moans whenever women post what they want in a man
>hurr durr bitches and hoes
>the boys on Sup Forums do the exact same thing

BTFO
1wf + 1bm = 6 kids - cb mom

How would you expect a redpilled shut in white grill to get a date in a state full of cucks who only whine about >muh bernie?

My lifelong dream since I was a kid was to move to Scandinavia and marry a qt redpilled white boy but it looks like it's not safe there anymore.

Women are picky and demanding in their 20s. Just wait till they hit their 30s.

Just for starters, women can buy all the sperm they want.

Choosing genders will come soon enough. Boys are given away for adoption at 3 times the rate of girls.

post feet

they don't exist. women are scum who could only be my pet or used to make a son since i wouldn't acknowledge a daughter.

>be fat fuck white guy who is tall
>never have to compromise to fuck another fatty
>see all fat girl profiles on dating websites all demand well built 6'+ adonis
>profiles are usually years old, most have mixed kids

I've had 2, maybe 3 dates who decided I was just too big when we met, been out on a hundred plus dates in the last year and a half. Been trying to find someone since my wife died, it's so fucking sad to see what dating has become.

Virgin, has good career, white american citizen, shy, passionate, FTM transgender, wanting to marry, dislikes children, loves rough sex and everything Russian, loyal, good cooking, good looking, keeps mouths shut.

Be fun, be considerate, show thoughtfulness, smiles a lot, makes me laugh, listens to my advice, is described as "having a good head on her shoulders"' and most importantly, appreciates and respects me. Also had a positive outlook.

That kind of stuff. Oh, also healthy. As in, not a walking advertisement for obesity.

Now me, make more money in a month than the average American family makes in a year. Is an inventor, and book author, active in my community, does charity work, is forgiving, always happy (can't stop smiling), loves to make people laugh. Loves to help. Loves to get my hands dirty. Is a sex God. Not in greatest shape but is attractive.

Can I find a long term relationship? Have I, in the 20 years I've been dating, ever said, here is one I can marry? Nope. most people, men and women, lack any real substance. There might be plenty of fish in the sea, but I hope you like eating sardines.

Plz be my ai gf

Everyone here is so insensitive they need virgins so they feel better about themselves

It is really pretty easy for women.
Don't be fat
don't have tattoos
don't have piercings or stupid hairstyles
be UNapologetically feminine in your actions and mannerisms.
don't be a slut
don't be a bitch

Sounds great

Not in a civilized society where practical skills are valued and reproduction is far lower.

according to the US census
males 49.1%
females 50.9%
supply and demand (more females than men)
besides the biological time frame of women is shorter as far as reproduction.

>Nordic, German or West Slavic
>critical thinker
>fit
>blue eyes
>b-c cup
>virgin
>5'6-6'0
>doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs

Get in shape then try again.

That was my dream!! But replace Scandinavia with Denmark. Not safe there either

>7/10 face or above
>no shorter than 5'8 the taller the better
>Christian or atleast abide by christian values
>White or asian
>below 20% BF
>makes no less than 50k per year or atleast has the option to
>if she isn't a virgin no more than 2 partners past relationships have to be serious or atleast longterm
>no tattoos
>no coalburners
>don't care about her initial political views but has to be open minded
desu I think these are fairly reasonable aside from the height
>has to be between the age of 18-25 when we meet
>healthy relationship with parents

>Now me, make more money in a month than the average American family makes in a year. Is an inventor, and book author, active in my community, does charity work, is forgiving, always happy (can't stop smiling), loves to make people laugh. Loves to help. Loves to get my hands dirty. Is a sex God. Not in greatest shape but is attractive.

The fuck is this larp.

At least make yourself sound human.

virgin
white, slightly pale
loyalty
+/- 2 years of age from me
Isn't a promiscuous whore but will still have sex
wants children in the future
values real marriage/nuclear family
at least somewhat christian, but not a huge christfag
healthy (physically and mentally)
isn't an insufferable idiot/can think critically
likes guns and tacticool shit (yes, I browse /k/ too)
nice ass
good personal hygine
long hair
5'9"-5'11"
a decent sense of humor
doesn't get offended by holocaust and nigger jokes

I'm working out for me, not the women. I've had no issues getting out, getting laid, etc. It's funny to me that Sup Forums and really any online site claims it is sooo hard to date when I'm sitting here as a fat fuck able to get out there. I'm picky on what I want in a new girlfriend because the wife was my forever and shit happened that made that end. But fuck, I've never seen an easier dating environment and you're all fucking failing and bitching about ugly fat chicks (which I only browse to heap scorn on because they're so hilarious).

-white or white hispanic
-virgin
-no tattoos
-no weird piercings
-won't accept a racemixing or homosexual child

That's it

when 50% are still virgins aged 15-20 why should I get the baggage associated with non virgins?!
source pic

A sperm bank isn't going to pay the bills and buy her clothes though

You're projecting. I've never claimed it's hard to date. Most women are extremely easy to talk to, if not necessarily interesting or fun.

But hey, thanks for telling me all about your """sex life""" even though I clearly didn't ask. I'm happy that's going well for you.

>just wait until they hit their 30s

Yeah, just wait until they are all used up and probably have 3 STDs, a kid or two, a vagina as wide as a bus, and will probably marry you, then divorce you 5-10 years later, taking everything you owned. If you don't marry, then she says she was raped.

All true.

>Virgin
>White or Asian
>Very loyal
>Likes video games and cosplay
>Has white/Nordic features or just isn't ugly
>not fat but chubby is ok
>Will tolerate christfaggotry from me and my family
>Wants at least two children
>Will laugh at twitter leftists with me and has a good sense of humor
>Makes at least more then 25,000 a year

Perfect boy. Loyalty is the most important.

clever man

>hundreds of dates in the last year and a half
That's not success any way you slice it.

my requirements
female, white, not a land-whale, doesn't want to be a land whale, not a Disney princess programmed bad bitch, had less than 2 sex partners (only wearing condoms, no semen from other men in her), no tattoos, enjoys sex, not a feminist, christian, redpilled, 100% trust

this
most of this
this

If I die alone, so be it. I am very picky with who I want to have children with. And the majority of broads out there are worthless brain-dead femicunts

>an entire thread of assblasted people bitching about women
>projecting

Oh honey. I didn't know you were retarded.

Who said it was a hundred different women? I go out two to three times a week, been seeing two women for the last couple of months. Been nice.

Would you pay full price for a used pair of underwear? Why should I give her the ultimate gift (marriage) if she didn't wait to give me her ultimate gift (virginity)?

7/10+
cooks
cleans
sucks dick like a champ
names the jew

Have you looked at scholarship ratios lately? Not to mention just admittance let alone graduation. Women haven't needed us for years. As for wanting us, men want women more than women want men. This is a biological fact that affects basically every species. Two words: guaranteed orgasm.

LOL why do all you fags have height limits? Bunch of manlets i'm guessing.

Rule 1. This is a politics board. Only post about politics

Hahahahaha either this is next-tier bait or I just met the most amazing person of all time.

How do you exist?

>fat
>divorced
>getting laid every weekend
>shitposting on Sup Forums
>insanely picky
>still pulls anyway though dw bout that
>refers to other men as 'honey'
>check out this chick i slammed last week bro

pffffhashahhahahahahahahahahahahayastatygahhahasfdkjhfsdjkldshalfkjsdhfsduiyyfusidfghsdiyuofgsadfghbsdakfbsdakljfsdkafhsdkfhnsdfds

I CANT

ARE YOU ACTUALLY BOOGIE

muh college but they'll be renting and paying off loans until they die
last 3 relationships I had all the women had over $30k in loans and didn't even work in the field they had degrees in
from now on, no college women.

Shutup I don't want my son to suffer as I did

. Understands how to solve differential equations.
>Why?

Differential equations were invented hundreds of years ago and are almost all you need to understand and predict linear behavior in dynamic situations. It's 2017 there is no reason to be ignorant of maths.

Not Obese
18-30
Loyal
Hygienic
At least a 5/10
IQ >110

Secondary but not killer attributes

Pale skin
/fit/
Musical, intrested even if only in tinkering and singing
/out/
high sex drive

Guess who pays for the scholarships...foundations funded by rich white men. Or tax money, primarily paid by men. Women mostly get useless degrees

>Ginger/Redhead
>at least 5 foot
>around 160-200
>more or equal to my salary
>paleontologist/paleobotanist/paleoartist
>quiet, likes to read books, likes to go outdoors, smart, but sarcastic

White, blonde, has heterochromia (with a blue eye and a green eye), kind, that wash the dishes, prepares the food, knows about politics, hates Niggers as much as I do, has a good father to give me a good political position, worship me as the most beautiful person she have ever seem, smaller than 1,70 meters, weight 75 max, with generous boobs, rouuunnnd ass, is rich and willigly to have a shit load of kids

>divorced

Widowed.

It's a Sunday night and balls cold here. Shitposting on Sup Forums and mocking out sad men is a favorite hobby of mine, yes.

Why not?

This right here.

Fuck off, you French Jew.

Sup Forums dating chat when

I fit many of these

>As for wanting us, men want women more than women want men.

No. If you believe this it just means women don't want you.

So short answer, be female, dont be fat, dont be retarded, dont be offensively ugly, average is fine, be clean and be loyal.

Thats not exactly high standards imo.

What I want in my ideal gf and eventually wife
>female
>white
>virgin
>no tattoos
>little to no social media
>only friends with christian women who are actually following the Lord Jesus and not cheating with other men
>very interested in raising the children
>would love me for who I am
>loves to cook for me and my children
>always hugs me when I get stressed
>optional, she can sing well

>White, blonde, has heterochromia (with a blue >eye and a green eye), kind, that wash the >dishes, prepares the food, knows about >politics, hates Niggers as much as I do, has a >good father to give me a good political >position, worship me as the most beautiful >person she have ever seem, smaller than 1,70 >meters, weight 75 max, with generous boobs, >rouuunnnd ass, is rich and willigly to have a >shit load of kids

Continuing
Agrees with me in politic issues, but not in all point so she still thinks I am exiting, likes sex, hates leftists, likes to talk with me, but can leave me alone when I ask her to do so, is indenpedent, has no emotional issues, is gorgeous, has white dominat genes and a very European name, something that sounds polish maybe, but I can lower my standard by greek.

Then why are women pickier? Higher standards = less desire

They may want ONE man just as much or even more than we would want one woman but in general men want women more which again is a direct biological result.

this old scam again?!
I posted my time stamp on a similar thread about families for femanon. She posts her email after, then proceeds to accept multiple offers from other guys

I know someone like this minus virgin.+ can never guarantee birth gender.

>Then why are women pickier? Higher standards = less desire

I've been the one to leave every woman I've ever been with. I don't see how women can be pickier in my case

Ah and also, she wont mind if I have sex with our daughters

this!
its not like were asking for much either

>not virgin
that's the 1 thing everyone agrees on in this thread for a reason. sorry but maybe some dead beat Chad knocks you up

That's just because of the monkey swing or whatever it's called