Revolution (TV series)

is this show redpilled?

The series is set in a post-apocalyptic near-future, in the year 2027. Fifteen years earlier, in the year 2012, a worldwide event known as "The Blackout" caused all electricity on Earth, ranging from computers and electronics to car and jet engines, to be disabled permanently. As a result, trains and cars stopped where they were, ships went dead in the water, and aircraft plummeted from the sky and crashed. In the years after the Blackout, people adapted to this new world without electricity. Because government and public order collapsed, several areas are ruled by militias and their generals.

Shit map

>Texas and south not conquering their the rest of the US

welp, another binge watch fest oncoming. thanks user

Couldn't really get into it. I wish it focused more on the lifestyles of the people in the MR and all the other nations instead of the bitchy girl and fucking other bullshit.

>Texas and south not conquering their the rest of the US
>not conquering their the rest of the US
>their the rest

That Southern education

american (((tv)))

don't be stupid op

Why do these maps always randomly split Quebec in two? Silly

>only a few groups have guns

Nah, the whole show was fantasy shit with bows and swords.

It was retarded.

come on user

Dont bother. The show started off great, got shittier as it went on, and got cancelled on a cliffhanger.

they cut out english in my school so we could take riflery, pretty awesome

>read OP post
>sounds interesting
>really good premise
>could be an awesome show
>google "Revolution (tv series)"
>NBC
>nope

Why would any show with such a great premise ever be on network tv? Cable or streaming is the way to go, preferably streaming.

Being on NBC, ABC, FOX, etc just means it's cucked and won't be edgy at all

0/10 will not watch

No, it got shitty after 1 episode. Plenty of guns fucking everywhere, but they use some shitty muskets? Last I checked, modern firearms don't use electronics to fire.

ok im like 5 minutes in and realized a few things

1- ok lets say everything electronic was fucked. why would there be planes spinning out of the sky? they would just continue gliding.

2- why wouldnt engines work? theyre mechanical. what force is at play that doesnt allow anything mechanized to work

3- does this mean no more static electricity?

FUCK THAT MAP

IT SHOULD BE CAROLINA FEDERATION

The fallacies on this show were outrageous. Season 1, guns were illegal, and scarce. By mid season 2, everyone has a machine gun. The writers lost the plot.

>having to take a class to shoot

Is this how dumb the south is?

Stupid show. Flawed premise, bad execution, shit actors.

Why would you ask if a show on a (((major cable network))) is redpilled? You already knew the answer before you asked.

It was another 'liberal Hollywood's perspective on guns in America' show.

Like that Walking Dead shit.

The suspension of disbelief hump was just too much to cross. Not to mention the clean, fashionable leather outfits that looked like they just came off the rack in the department store 20 years after the apocalypse.

The show wasn't even trying.

Every car made in recent history depends on electronics to function.

>why wouldnt engines work? theyre mechanical.
They're computer controlled

I enjoyed the show simply because of the parallels to Dungeons and Dragons.

The main character chick is the Paladin
He nerdy guy with the staff is the wizard; they even give him a "spell book" (the word they actually use) in season 2
The darkie with the bow and arrows is the Ranger / Dark Elf

There are more references that only a DnD geek would understand.

>Georgia getting some of its territory back

I'm okay with this

kek the main dude is a warrior, and that dark chick is a thief or assassin, I want to say assassin because she can pretend to be a prisoner to get her target.

>Wasteland not being Deseret

yea modern engines are but go back like 25 years and they werent

we'll see who's dumber when your brains are blowed out of yer head, yankee varmint

Somewhere in this dark world a coven of men meet, heads clad in green masks, kneeling around the statue of the old world, pulled and moved hundreds of miles from its original location in an old zoo. In the center of this repurposed amphitheater, they kneel in worship chanting "Shadilay" around the statue of a now green statue of a copper frog. This is the time of Revelations, and like God's wrath, they deem themselves a plague of frogs.

>specifically Winnipeg is part of the plains nations
And why is this

>thinking us Texans want to be with southern leeches