>no job
>no money
>don't know how to speak to anyone without turning into a awkward conversation

I honestly don't know what to do with my life. How do i fix my life

end it

This. Hope you get a better roll next time

Get a job doing something easy, like pushing grocery carts

Sort yourself out

Start by getting a GED and getting a basic minimum wage job? Either that or kill yourself.

Looks like he cried or has allergies

Get a job and start lifting

I'm in a similar situation.
I want to find a hotel room and we can cuddle in each others arms and put on a nice tv show and give each other a lethal dose of heroin and die together with a little happiness.

Focus on getting GED and Driver's license. You will have zero chance without them.

JOIN THE MILITARY

Embrace the Lord Christ and go to church to meet qt wife material

Honestly, this. Learn responsibility, leadership, get at least 3-4 years to figure out what your faggot ass wants to do with your life. And free college after. Do it faggot.

Your a fucking kid. Plenty of time to turn your life around. Get your GED. Pick a trade. Continue education if needed. Make money. Fuck bitches.

Way to early in the game to an hero user.

I was 22 when I graduated high school and 18 of 19 when I got my drivers license. Around 21when I moved out. (Moved back in after that, and then moved back out a couple years later.) A decade later and I've got a great job, a couple kids, a house and a wife with our own patch of land.
You're young. Sort yourself out one small step at a time. It doesn't need to be a huge movie-like step. In fact those hardly ever work. Make a small change. Do a small thing. Soon enough you'll look back and wonder how you ever got from here from there. Good luck pal.

Knock it out 1 by 1. Whatever problems you have that hamstring you for the other ones should be addressed first. I.e. no use in getting a job far away with no license

Watch anthony's videos. They'll catch on soon. You need to improve your verbal intellect by practicing speaking. Read books as well. You'll improve fast.

the audiobooks are on youtube, I highly recommend this author's "laws of success" don't skip this post you fucking faggot these are probably what can help you (if you really are sick and tired of being sick and tired)

You just dive the fuck in and start living your life and learning as you go. Your fear and anxiety about everything is keeping you from going out and developing yourself (which feeds right back into your fear and anxiety).

Are you afraid of people, and scared that you don't have the social skills to interact with them? Then go get a job ringing up transactions at your local quickie mart and tough it out until looking people in the eye, smiling, and saying hi are things that just happen automatically.

Are you scared to death of talking to girls? Then just out put yourself out there as if your life depended on it until you make a connection with ANY girl at all. And tough it out until you completely understand her, amd she completely understands you.

Are you embarrassed to live with your parents? Then use your money from the quickie mart to get an apartment (ANY APARTMENT, HOWEVER SHITTY). And stick it out until you're ready to get a better job that will let you buy a nicer place.

Etc, etc, etc...

No matter what your concern is, the solution is to just get the fuck out there and start somewhere. I was in your exact same position 14 years ago. I got a shorty job for minimum wage, and a drafty apartment for $275 a month. Now I'm living in NYC, making 150k/year. And it all started with a little ballsack and a few small steps.

Join the navy,get some free degree

Actually you're not bad off.

And most of what you hear about this being a bad place to be in - well there's alot of chance involved with working your way up the food chain.

You wont need to worry about it for much longer from what I hear. After Trump releases the advanced tech they'll be building factories all over the place to get it into production. There will be alot of work and it'll be easy to get.

Actually there's a mind manifesting book called The Science of Getting Rich (Wattles) and its going to be a hell of alot more effective.

Combine this with a book called "The Kyballion" (or The Kybalion: Hermetic Philosophy) and do not branch off of it into anything that sounds similar.

>inb4 you can affect the chances and opportunities that are coming your way
> if life is cheating you, its time to start using cheat codes

Its time to put points into the occult skill.

Hey, you've got a good 10-15 years to sort yourself out and become a competent individual before you're out of the running genetically.
Meanwhile I'm a college dropout, in debt, live with parents, 21 and a woman with less pretty years left than fingers on one hand

This is literally the worst plan. You are in no position to get married.

There are so many jobs you could get. Spring's coming around, look for landscaping/construction jobs.

No one will care that you're autistic if you actually work, and you'll either get bussed to your sites or work the same place all day long. Ask a coworker to drive or get dropped off by your parents.